Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

As she continues to take in the room, feeling on cloud nine seeing all the decorations coming together, Vivian approaches.

Smiling to ethereal beauty, “Hi Vivian!” eyes widen at the offered gift, “Oh thank you! That’s so kind of you!” accepting the box. “I have to say, you are looking quite beautiful tonight, I hope you’ve been well.” Her compliment honest, the suit looked amazing on her!

She had to laugh as Circe talked and got rid of her cloak. “That is a stunning dress! Did you make it?” was it metal? It looked like metal. But it looked good on the blue elf. But if things got physical, she felt safe with the Contract she used beforehand. It could buy her time if she needed. But she didn’t see it being a thing. This was a Coronation. A time to celebrate!

Her attention was drawn to Rhodes as he entered. And let his Seeming be bared to the Freehold. She was proud of him for that. Knowing the pain, he went through that night when his connection to the Wyrd grew, this was big.

Seeing his emerald eyes where they needed to be, on her, made her smile wider. A nod of her head, “Dread Lord, welcome to the Coronation, and thank you for the kind words.” She knew it had been hard with how she had locked herself away before the Coronation. Her attention solely on her Season and making sure they welcomed it correctly. Placing it before him had been difficult, but it was how it was, how it would always be. Their Seasons and the Freehold came first. Her cheeks flush slightly at the kiss on her fingers.

It was hard to miss the presence that was Titania. Smiling, “Good evening Titania, wonderful to see you. I hope you’ve been well.”

Sapphires then take in Gerrit, and a warm smile appears as she accepts the flowers, “Oh these are beautiful Gerrit! Thank you, it’s very thoughtful!” her angelic voice giving away how grateful she truly was. Smiling at the flowers, such a pretty arrangement! “They are not plain looking in the slightest, quite the opposite!” gifts were always appreciated, for they were thoughtful.

Then she got a bit uncomfortable, her body tensing slightly as Sonnie called for people to clap. For her.

“That’s not really necessary, but thank you Claviger.” The Nix a bit embarrassed.

Cassandra getting quiet was concerning, “Are you ok Cassandra?” concern clear in her voice and on her face.

Ram’s sudden straightening brought a smile to her face, but not a cruel one. Just an amused one. After talking with him, she wondered if it had to do with his past. But this wasn’t the time to ask and bring attention to it, and possibly embarrass the Summer. Instead, she simply nodded with a friendly smile.

Spotting Anatole walk in, she offers him a smile, “Hi Anatole, welcome! I hope you’ve been well.” Yet someone else she needed to make time for.

Resting the flowers in the crook of her arm, she accepts the chip, her hands trembling a bit. Little did John know just what the gift meant to her. How hard she struggled to maintain her own sobriety, especially in the days leading to the Coronation. Sapphires look at the chip in her hand, “Thank you Winter Sovereign,” her voice a whisper as her fingers closed around it, her eyes glistening as the emotion took over, “this is extremely kind and gracious of you.” More than he may ever know. For that part of her past was a secret, only known to Rhodes. But this token would be carried with her, for she had never attended meetings, never received the chips to mark her journey of recovery. A few breaths were taken, as she looks around for a clear spot to place the gifts down, and moves to the Wyrdstone. Wanting to put her mind on anything else but what the chip in her hand was stirring.

She had to refocus her mind, and looking at the Wyrdstone, she did.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian giggled a little at the compliment. Circe really was an amazing influence on her wardrobe, at least putting the class into it, for sure. If Vivian had it her way she'd be in athletic gear 24-7. It was like ice cream truck music ringing in her head. She was having trouble seeing past anything other than Seraphina. Basking in that beauty was like having your cup filled to the very brim, shimmering with the poignant possibility of spilling over. Vivian stayed at wrapped attention like a dog that heard the can opener, until she blinked a few times having the revelation that Seraphina had spoke and asked her a question! She nodded that yes she had been good. No sound came out though.

It took an act of almost will to bow politely and step aside, her gaze latching on to the other shiny thing in the room! Her own beautiful Monarch. Queen Circe. She felt a slight bit of relief that she made it over to her without further embarrassing herself. She bowed her head to Circe smiling back a bit. "You are completely fine! Well well worth this gem of awesomeness. Chainmail never looked hotter, or more formal!" She was giving off waves of heat like a furnace as her Mantle flared.

She gave a nod and finger guns to Ram, noting his strategic position over by the roast meats. "My man Ram...always keeping the important things in mind." She called out waiving so he'd see her. She looked back to Circe and started nodding emphatically. "If we want any meat, we better double time it. We being you and I....cause I am damn sure going up there now, and if you wait to long you won't be getting none!" She said with a Chesire Cat grin as she headed over to the food. She was nervous too. I mean....she could decimate this buffet....

Vivian threw up a hand to call a "Cool star dress!!" compliment out to Sonnie, and of course she supported the clapping of Seraphina, lending her own hands together with Sonnie happily.

She grinned a little and gave Titania two thumbs up. "Killer styling lady!" If she watched her mantle for too long, the temptation to try to bat at the things flying and floating around her grew to be to much.

She finally gave Ram a friendly hip bump, as she started helping herself to some food. "Yummy!"

3. Likes , Origins liked this post

Slikana Senka
    mantle Spring
    (scent of fresh cut grass)
    language
    (conversational Latin)
    fast reflexes
    (gymnastics)
    resources
    (need somethin?)
    Slikana Senka

PRE

Wyrd
    Tunnelgrub

Slikana fussed with his cuff links, he had chosen to wear his heather tweed suit that he had never worn before. This suit was the most appropriate Formal wear for Spring coronation. He was familiar with some court rules and styles but could not shake the feeling of jitters, it being his first coronation.

Slikana enters the coronation and freezes as he notices the beautiful person in the center of a good-sized group of people. He freezes in his spot and steadies himself. Slikana takes notice that others are offering gifts to this wonderous person and overhears snippets of the congratulations. This must be the person I should introduce myself to. I know I need to pledge to someone here. I wish I were not so badly out of the loop. I should have checked on the world around me more often. Time to get a cell phone, I guess. He thinks to himself as he checks his suit, gift of fresh spring flowers, and other fidgets. He gentles himself to stop fidgeting and approach the Sovereign Of spring.

Slikana approaches Queen Seraphina and waits respectfully until he can catch her attention and make proper introductions.
    Spring mantle sent of freshly cut grass and newly turned garden soil.

5. Likes , Yumyumcrow, Origins, pisces liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"Happy Spring, motherfuckers," Roshon yelled as she walked into the Tavern, brandishing twin fistfuls of pre-packaged joints.

"Here you go, one for you, and you, take two, I don't give a fuck, let's get lit!" she declared, tossing the slender plastic tubes at everyone around her. Sure, the goal was to toss it to the person so they could catch it, but Roshon didn't really care, and more than a few packaged blunts fell to the floor as they bounced off of anyone to slow to catch them.

It was the good shit, of course, high end, and meant to send you into the stratosphere. Gotta love legality!

For her part, oddly grand collection of mismatched people and animal parts was wearing very casual clothing considering how some of the others were dressed. Roshon saved her high-dollar clothes for the mundies that gave a fuck, so she'd come dressed ready to party: boots, tight leather pants, fishnet shirt over a bra, and a lighter leather jacket with the pockets stuffed full with joints and a large flask.

"Anyone got a light?" she asked, popping the lid off of a joint-canister and slipping one end of the blunt between her lips.
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes I did Sera," she answers before leaving and clinks the metal sleeves against the metal dress, "And I needed ta heal my fingers after. Chainmail," she snarls, "I'd only Hedgespin it now. Never mundy make again." At least now in theory Circe knew how to Hedgespin the chainmail.

Wasn't that how it worked? Know how to make something Iron Side way and it can be Hedgespun. "Well Vivian, I wasn't going ta try ta make a pimped out plate gown," she tells Vivian as the pleasing Summer Mantle hits her. Time to get meat, "Too Games of Thrones, baaad diplomacy that. But yes, let us go get meat ta put inta our bodies."

And Roshon. Roshon, Roshon, Roshon. Gets Circe to do a laughter filled spit take. She coughed a few times before loudly responding, "Back at ya brutto stronzo appassionato," she shouts back to wave at Roshon. "Oh ho ho ho! Fun, but oi!" She shouts at Roshon whilst waving a finger snack at her metal mesh dress, "Does it look like I have pockets on this thing?"

Then back to Vivian and Ram as Circe's Mantle flares in excitement, "Is, is, that bacon wrapped around meatballs? Dibs."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

8. Likes pisces, Aeolus, liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

At last Anatole comes to his senses and shakes himself. A grunt of surprise, annoyance and appreciation slips from his lips as he pockets the seeds. Patting the pocket, as if to reassure himself that they were there, he steps away from the table. Good thing too, otherwise he might have caused a traffic jam as Slikana Senka and Roshon make their entrances.

The Chimera stole the show, of course; the darkling was making straight for Queen Seraphina by then - a subtle movement lost amid the uproar caused by falling joints.

Anatole snatched a joint out of the air through pure reflex. He stares at the carefully wrapped cylinder as he moves on the empty bar; stares like he is wondering about the object's purpose; stares as if he is facing another inner conflict, contemplating lighting up himself. He doesn't.

Instead he reaches the bar proper, ducks to the other side and rummages around for whiskey and a glass.

"Bar is open."

And he scowls, recalling that he didn't want to do this... again. He ducks under the bar again, to the sound of more rummaging. When he pops back up he slaps an old cheap lighter down on the counter.

"The Emerald Tavern caters to all desires," he offered to his fellow wizened in the most deadpan of voices.

10. Likes Shane, , pisces, Aeolus liked this post

0 Scenes

Remember folks, you can make side threads to keep things moving!

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam allowed himself a quick curse under his breath as he power walked up to the Spring Tavern entrance. He'd fretted over making a poor first impression to the Court and spent too much time debating which of his two pairs of dress pants would work best with his one suit jacket. Of course, now that the air of the Hedge was swirling around him, his skin hardened into its familiar bark-like armor and his face now sported a (thankfully) short beard of deciduous thistles. On the plus side, he would likely be the best dressed treant in the Hedge that day.
    Well, I guess making an entrance was part of the point, right?
    The sounds of a crowd snaps him into focus, and he prepares to duck into the door only for a flash of fur, feathers, and color to bolt past him and start bellowing like a banshee high off its ass.
    Okay Universe, point taken. Just be yourself.
    After steadying himself, Liam ducks into the tavern and scans the room...
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

As the Lady of the evening was greeted by all and Sundry, He offered Sera a wink and released her hand, slipping out of the way. She would be busy this evening. Best to find some Alternate company. "Should you need me Queen Seraphina, by your leave," he offered smiling, and left her to her subjects.

Seeing the others enter, several of which he did not know, was strange.

It seems I have been out of touch too long.

However, he made his way around to the bar, alongside his sole remaining Courtier.

"You really don't have to do that, dear fellow," he offered to Anatole. "I'm sure we're all capable of getting our own drinks." He looked the Wizened up and down. "How have you need keeping, Analote? You look well. Fully recovered, I hope."

Yumyumcrow shall we open a bar side thread?
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"Don't I? Bah! Someone has to. Its a bit strange to have a Tavern with no one running the bar. But good to know. I'll keep that in mind for next time."

He studied the Flowering Fairest while he himself was studied.

"I'm well enough. Been back on my feet a while now. How goes your research? You are still tied up with that, am I right?"

Apologies if I'm jumping ahead. Yes Xadun lets start a side thread

16. Likes pisces, liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread