Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mmmmm.... I can get on board withthose ideas...." She lays on top of Mable, rocking her hips.

Another groan. "What is up with you tonight? Have you been bitten by a radioactive Circe?" she chuckles and kisses her girlfriend on the lips.

"I hope so. Between shorter nights and work and our own culty lives... I just don't want us to forget to mkake time for us, y'know? You're too important for that."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a weak smile, "I know it will be difficult but it will be worth it." She snuggled into Emily, feeling her warmth. Together they were fire and ice literally. It made her smile is a warm sweet manner as she thought about them concurring culty things.

"I wonder if our culty things will ever cross paths. It's an interesting thought." Maybe they already have, as she thinks about the almost spectral being she's chasing currently.

"Hey, can you see or sense if thing of any sort are following you?"

3. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily groaned. "I knoooow.... It's just.... well, by the height of summer that gives us about enough time us to have sex and you to get a snack or for you to go to work. That's a pretty shitty chice if we want to keep you employed..." She twirls her fingers through Mable's hair. "How attached to your job are you?"

The werewolf shrugs. "Dunno. I knew vampires existed," she lowers her voice in case, "but from what I've heard we tend to get into fights way more than stress-testing bedsprings." She blinks. "Though if you ever come up with something you can always ask, in case. As long as I get to do the same? I don't really know what kind of magic you can do. Apart from the vanishing thing - that was pretty cool. Mine's al... y'know, spirit-y."

Concern flickers on the werewolf's face. "Followed? I don't think so. We're predators. It's not really our thing. I can get smells and big ears... Why? Is there something I should be worried about?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable raised her eyebrow, "I am very attached to my job."

"Don't worry, I'm master of balancing things. It was fine last summer and will be this summer. There may be times I have to be out doing some ummmm stuff for my vampiry things. And don't worry, I get plenty to eat while I work." She gave a very wolfish grin.

She looks around, "Just keep an eye, ear and nose out. I'm not sure what I am dealing with these days. But my scent is all over your place and could be an issue. It should be over soon." She gave an encouraging smile.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Aww..." Emily pouts. "But it is sweet how much you love nature." She snuggles down on Mable's chest, kissing the bare skin.

She nods. "I know. And we both agreed that we have to trust one another with that kind of thing, but it doesn't mean I can't worry about you baby."

The werewolf frowns. "Hey. Don't do that. Talk to me," she coaxes gently. "I know your smell better than you do, I bet. If there's soemthing I need to know, tell me. That's how relationships work. But I don't know what I'm looking out for if you don't tell me." She gives Mable a reassuring smile.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a weak smile. "If I knew I would tell you. Just keep an eye out. That's all. "

She nuzzled back down into Em's arms. "So we agree not to die this summer? I know it's silly but I'd feel better if you promised."

"Any of that pastry thing left?"

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf grumbles, grimacing. "Okay," she replies sulkily. "Would be easier if I knew what I was looking for."

Emily squirms. "I can't promise that; and I don't think you can either." She laces her fingers in Mable's. "But I can promise I won't just throw myself in danger or do something really stupid." She leans over and kisses her girlfriend on the nose.

A nod. "Here," she says, passing over the box. "It's not pastry, it's mostly cream. And cake, and coffee liquor."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Not pastry? What makes a pastry a pastry then?" She asks as she scoops a fingerful of cream and licks her finger seductively.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily cocks her head, starting to laugh. "Um.... the pastry?" her sniggers turn into outright laughter in seconds.

She pounces on Mable, kissing her cheeks. "I love you so, so much." She looks around. "Come on. Let's get you home. Then I can show you what's in the fourth box..." She smirks.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well what are these little umm lady fingers then if they aren't pastry?" Seriously, when did food become so complicated.

Mable jumped up quickly, "Ok Let's go!" No seduction, just hot fire in her eyes.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread