Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily huffs. "Urgh. Guy wanted twice what that exhaust is worth, just because he knew I wanted it. He can be such a tool. I just know he's been keeping it in place ever since he saw I had the charger being reparied. Dick." She sighs. "What can I say, it's a fucking man's world sometimes, and that sucks. But otherwise, yeah. All ready to put together."

She squirms a little. "Also... I have a couple of werewolf-y things I need to do over the coming weeks, so there are some evenings I won't be able to see you. And... like, well, I totally promised I would be honest with you, so... they're probably gonna get a bit.... fighty. But I'll be careful. Okay?" She looks at Mable and gives her what she hopes is a reassuring smile.

She shakes her blue mop. "But, like... I don't wanna think about that now. Can you believe we've been dating a whole year? I can't. I never thought anyone would put up with me that long!" Emily jokes, resting a pale hand on Mable's leg and fiddling with the hem of her shorts.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Do you want me to try to get it from him? Maybe if he thinks it's going somewhere else he would give a better price." Mable would also try sweet talking him or black mail him. hmmmmm. Ideas were forming.

She sat a bit straighter. "Fighty? Ok. But let me know if you need me. I guess I should be honest also. I ummm may be getting into a fighty situation also. Not sure yet. But there's trouble here in River City...." she started to sing a song from music man. "Oops. sorry, can't help myself sometimes. Anyway, ya. I'll try to be careful also." Would anyone tell her if she got ashed?

"A year? It just doesn't seem like it. I have never had anything like this ever before. Who knew it could happen." She got super smiley.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily chuckles and shackes her head. "Nah. I don't need some big scary lady to protect me. It's just business - sometimes you have tyo deal with assholes. Luckily I've been at this long enough that I have enough respect from most. He's a bastard to everyone."

The werewolf squirms in her seat a little. "I'm still not used to dating someone who does that. Everyone I've been with, I've been the scary protecting one. And you can lift me like a rag doll." She chuckles a little again. "You know I think it's cute."

A pale tattoed arm slides over to Mable's leg and squeezes slightly. "This has lasted longer than any relationship I've had, ya know. You really never had anything like this? Not when you were... human?" She wonders aloud. "But you're so pretty! Guys must have been all over your sexy ass." Emily grins widely.

She pulls up to the parking lot and jumps out. Going around to the trunk, she pulls out a blanket. "Can you get the boxes? Keep them flat!" she dances a litle and closes the trunk, heading towards the edge of the river.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable giggles, "It's nice being with someone who isn't scared of me. Or wanting to fight me."

"Never, not even when I was human. My dad was a lumberjack and so was my brother. So we stayed on the edge of the area they were clear cutting. Mum and me made bread and stew to feed the men dinner. There was a strict rule that no one touches his daughter." Mable shrugs. "Most everyone I knew was an animal. I didn't even have any friends really."
    Fuzzy memories of her family flashed in her head. They had all died. She had failed to protect them. She pushed the memories away and focused on Emily.

"Sure, I'll grab the boxes." She slipped her gift for Emily into her pocket.

"Geesh, what's in all these boxes? Pastries?"

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Jeez. Sounds like hell... although I kinda know the scene. I just kept sneaking out! I'd like to see him stop me touching you now..." she chuckles, before swatting lightly at Mable's hands. "Oi! You'll see soon enough. Let's get laid down first."

She heads down the path and spreads the blanket on the bank. "Theeereeee we go." The Werewolf drops down onto the blanket and lays back propping up on one elbow. Emily pats the blanket. "Come park that sexy little tush down here with me. Oh" And pass me.... that one first." She points to the biggest box, about an A3 page in size and a few inches deep.

"Okay, so, like.... this one is for you. I couldn't think what to get you because... well, I suck at presents, but I'm trying."

Inside the box is this.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable carefully opened the box. This was the first time she got an actual present. Slowly the top was pulled off. She gently touched it. "it's beautiful. I can sleep under it when I'm not with you and think of you."

She leaned over and kissed Emily before pulling it out of the box and wrapping around herself. "I love it. Do you want your gift now or should we finish with your boxes?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You really like it?" she asks brightly. "I wanted to get something with animals, because you like animals and nature. But also like cozy." She shuffles up on her side for the kiss and rests her head on Mable's lap.

"Ummm..... me, me. Lemme have mine." A pale tattooed arm sneaks around the vampire, one hand resting lazily on her butt.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Okay." She reaches in her pocket and brings out a small box the size that jewelry might be in. "Here it is."

In the box

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily gasps. "Oh my god.... So shiny!" She plucks The ring out of the box. The gears can be seen shifting over her face as her eyes widen in alarm and she bolts up into a sitting position. "Wait, uh... woah. This isn't, like..... it's not a.... I mean, you're not.... uh.... are you?" The werewolf stares from the ring to Mable, pointing back and forth.

Her breath is coming in gasps and her heart is racing.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable giggles a bit at Emily's reaction, "No, No. it's okay. It's just a promise ring. It represents both of us with the moon shape. I believe in the Crone and that is a crescent moon. And you once said that it also represents you. The the blue stone is how you make me whole. Really, not proposing. We lead such dangerous lives and it's just my promise to you to be true and faithful. And a reminder that we are there for each other."

She runs her hands through her hair. "I'm not explaining well am I?"

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread