Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

A Letter Arrives for Mr. Kowalsic

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

A courier of the court makes sure the letter finds its way to Mr. Kowalsic. The outside is a plain envelope. The inner envelope is a cream color with an unbroken wax seal in the symbol of the Mehket Clan.
    The penmenship of Quinn was okay. It was a lot of capitol styled letters, but all lines were space evenly and written in simple black ink from a caligraphy pen.

Mr. Kowalsic,

I hope you are well since last we spoke in court. I have taken some liberties and was able to observe the creature perform its final rites upon a victim of the Kindred kiss. While I am sorry to say its exact nature still alludes me, we have more information than before. JC Smith and I are rounding up other Kindred who have experienced this Jackal first hand. I know you have other information and would like to arrange a meeting between all of us to cement the facts in the case of the Jackal. From there we can lay a final trap and put to rest this Jackal that plagues our court.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Quinn Durant
    Priscus of Clan Mehket

2. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Priscus Durant,
    A pleasure to hear from you. I have taken care that my listeners in the police department forward me any future autopsies of note. There is an interesting development that I would be glad to discuss with you in person. I am tied in a Covenant matter, at the moment. Might you meet with Miss Kowalsic? She is taking point on following up with our eyes and ears for the moment.
    Informing the Kindred public and ensuring that they come forward with any suspcious activity is an excellent idea. It is why I broached the subject in public, to urge caution.

Miss Kowalsic shall be there with the information I alluded to. Miss Kowalsic mentions that she has seen Madame Perez investigating local bar scenes. A good stroke of luck, perhaps. Perhaps your cousin may know something.
    Do write to me if there is anything else that I can do for the investigation.

Mr. Johnathan Kowalsic
    of the line Nosferatu

4. Likes pisces liked this post
+ Reply to Thread