(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

With the talk of the Haunts suitor, or whatever one wanted to call it, Ale had nothing to add. Cattle served one purpose, and it wasn’t dating entertainment. But, to each their own.

“Always made me laugh at how some parents think they have everything settled and picked out for their kids.”
    But she was never going to be the belle of the ball her mother wanted.

As Jennifer smiled while talking about the guy, Ale wasn’t able to return the smile. Maybe it was her upbringing, or maybe it was years upon years of going it alone. But nothing good came from playing with your food.

Shrugging as she kept trying to dance. An effort was made, but she still wasn’t getting the hang of it. “My mother was one of elegance, throwing the best parties and charity events.” But her daughter would never fit the ideal mold.

Artistic waving of flags? That did not sound exciting. At all.

failure
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I'm glad," Alice says, and she is. She wishes and misses, but she isn't going to crawl into a hole and howl out her agony that someone found their Superman, and she was still bereft without her Burned Man,

The quiet "Oh," Alice says is lost in the music after Jennifer reveals a piece of her history, "I don't think I could have done that at all." never mind that she never actual went to a public school, or any school, it took Sacramento to build her up. To reforge her into someone who wasn't a flower set to wilt.

"Mine is too," Alice says, echoing Ale's words on her mother. Though tellingly her words are in the present tense, and the Doll, lost to her memories and her failure to move her body rhythmically fails to realize what she said.

failure
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"I always hoped I would have been the sort to embrace originality. Freedom of expression, and all that." Jennifer replied to Alessandra.
    Jennifer notes the expression on the Gangrel's face. She glances about, checking anyone paying attention to the three women.

Wasn't the old saying that women became their mothers? At least the Embrace had spared them the basic details.
    Jennifer glanced at Alice, noting the present tense.
    "Mine would say she is, but it's an inferiority complex." Jennifer replies, a bit wryly. "Wasn't really a word we used a lot in my household."

Jennifer felt the prickle of awareness that she was younger than the other two predators. It wasn't a surprise, she had come to sacramento fresh from her Sire's hospitality a decade ago.

1 success
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Holding a conversation, and attempting to dance, was actually difficult. Well, for her it was. Conversations were already not her strong suit, especially small talk. Which this felt like.

Chuckling, “While nothing from my mother wore off one me,” elegance was not a word one would use to describe the Savage, “I can see the elegance in you.” Well, not dancing. They were all clearly out of their element here. But the Haunt was elegant, at least, to Ale she was. Her Curse might make her creepy and doll like, but there was a beautiful elegance to it.

“There is a freedom to that. I went the path of my father, much to my mother’s disappointment.” But there was no regret.

A nod, “Those are difficult things to deal with. From the overcompensation to the attention seeking.” Thankfully, Jennifer didn’t seem to have that.

“But this is a depressing topic! Lets find something more enjoyable!”
    cause who talked about their parents at a night club? “The night is young and we are beautiful women!”

Seemed that made her body move with a bit more rhythm. Not much, but some.

1 success

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

With Jennifer's 'is' she startled, ready to flail her way into....into - she didn't quite know, but Ale. Strong, confidant Ale drags her away from the precipice.

"Yeah!" She's quick to agree, forcing her mind away from the well trodden paths of uncertainty and depression. She stalls again when she doesn't quite know how to move on.

She waves her arms and sways her hips, and she think she's keeping time.

"I have no idea what to say!" she admits, yelling to be heard over the music. They were dancing, they'd had drinks, gone down some depressive lines of thoughts, what else was there for a night out with your friends(?)? Should she tell them...?

She shakes her head, "Truth or dare? Twenty questions? More drinks?" she blurts, feeling completely out of sorts, she was...they didn't know and she....

1 success

9. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer did join in with her Family member on the awkward dancing. “I am starting to like dancing. I still feel…”
    She didn’t want to say awkward, or socially stunted, or the half dozen things that came to mind that could come off cruel, or in a way some criticism. She respected Alice, and did not want to suggest anything that could sting.
    “- a bit out of practice. Yet it’s not as bad as I feel. No one filming us for a Tik Tok yet.” She joked, having checked the dancers nearby a moment ago and feeling okay with the usual unusual looks that Nosferatu attracted.
    “Thanks for suggesting it.”
    1 success

Searching for romantic partners here did seem to be slumming for Alice and Alessandra, so normal girls’ night out things did not seem relevant for her to suggest.
    "Oh, twenty questions could get hilarious." She weighed in. It wasn't as though they could get drunk. "I'm not going to lie; I do like that option."
    A glance to the bar. “I am always up for continuing to look for the perfect drink. Sophia, what do you think?”
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It looked like Alice was beginning to find her rhythm.

Laughing, “Those all sound like excellent choices! Could always do a mixture of all, get a drink and do the whole truth or dare thing.” This was new to her. Truth or dare. Sure, she understood the idea of the game, but had never played.

Looking to Jennifer, “I’m ok with all three. Or whatever.” Again…this was new. Would she really be comfortable answering questions? She was normally a very private person. Yet...she felt comfortable with each of the Haunts. “So maybe a drink, grab a booth and let the questions begin?”

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Thanks," she says first, before she realized how inept that sounds thanking someone who just thanked her. Then she sighs. She was so used the rigid routine of the Danse that anything that fell outside of it made her feel like the idiot girl he'd been not even a decade ago.

"I like that plan," Alice agrees with Ale, nodding her strings pulled nod, as she forces her limbs away from their rhythmic swaying, "But if it's just us in a booth, then twenty questions would be better.....but Truth or Dare would, well." Would she even choose dare? What would they dare? Neither Lady would be so gauche to dare something that would actually be damaging to their reputations or respectability within the Domain, so nothing silly like calling someone known to say something mortifying, or something that would cause the called to seek their ashes...or even those of someone else.

Or maybe, Alice was just imagining the worse case scenario because after this night, she wouldn't be encased in the well worn familiarity of that routine, and the safety that came from being Alice Hart, Senechal....

0 Scenes

We should probably wrap, we're technically over time

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"I like that plan, too.." As her smart phone beeped. She frowned at it. It was her 'safety buffer' timer to depart with enough time for her paranoid laps of making sure no one was following her. Oh the fun times.

"Time has flown. Shall we make a raincheck for it another night? I'm not going to let you off the hook," Her Curse deepened her voice to a snake like sound, but her face was smiling.

Yes, we are! I am good to wrap

17. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread