THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Sometime early in the evening, a courier delivers an invitation sized envelope to Quinn Durant. The outer envelope is simple 'Durant' written in neat penmanship. The interior envelope is slightly smaller to hold a card within an envelope addressed to Priscus Durant. Opening a card of fine vanilla colored cardstock reveals a small message in neat handwriting.
    Priscus Durant, I took the liberty of reaching out to Seneschal Hart to secure clearance on what you emailed me about. Seneschal Hart has suggested Date & Time. Please let me know if this works for you at the earliest convenience.
    ~Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

A reply was back in Jennifer's hands before the night was over. Delivered directly by courier. On the outside of the letter it simply had "J" written in fountain ink. Modern cursive was used. The interior letter was a pale cream yellow on fine vellum paper, sealed with dark yellow wax and the Mehket clan symbol. Since Jennifer was very much into colors, yellow was the color of friendship in flowers.

Dear Lady Notary Jennier Hazelton, Priscus of Clan Nosferatu,

I pray this finds you well. I am available and eager to begin discussing our grand project. I know we don't know each oher well, but I look forward to rectifying that.

Sincerely,

Quinn Durant, Priscus of Clan Mehket.

Closed Thread