Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Normally a couple words and a smile are enough to keep most suitors at bay. But I thank you for your concern, my dear", is her straight reply to the woman. Her attention however is quickly refocused to the two men, "It's a pleasure Mr. Kowalski. Funny enough, in my country a law degree and admission to a Court are enough to warrant the title of Lord, or your Excellency", she smiles, "Indeed, as I often say to Mr. Anatole. The best things come in small packages. How fortuitous that I might find myself in need of your professional expertise", she briefly gives Anatole a knowing look, ""and yes, humor runs in the family. Although mine takes after the British side"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"That's a good question Skye. I felt that i had achieved everything I could have in Cleveland, and that if I had stayed I would have stagnated. The opportunity for work was available here, and so I set out. I had a lot of time to kill, so I spent my time meandering my way here. Took a little over a year, wintered in Denver, the worst was the hike across the desert." But he did it. And he'd be damned before another Storm Lord called him a heat-intolerant northerner.

Tiny thinks carefuly on Anatole's words before nodding. "Yes, I agree, they are baggage. Like baggage they can contain incredibly useful things, or they could be your great aunts dessicated leftover carrots that she collected. Traditions can have purposes. Many can demonstrate faction or class or status, which is nice, but america is a bit of a mess, where blending happens, often intentionally, and frequently by accident."

Tiny lets out a deep belly laugh at Eleanor's joke "Thank you Eleanor, I'm glad someone recognizes my inherent nobility." Tiny thinks fondly of his initiation and the his mother's bestowal on him of the title of Storm Lord. "I earned it through quite a great deal of hard work. As for the british parliament, I'm sure if you ever needed to turn the House of Lords into a tizzy you could explain how an american mutt like me ended up amongst their ranks. I admit i would enjoy it, from a distance. Behind some bulletproof glass."
    Tiny smiles, then he looks a bit more serious at her statement, "I should, miss Eleanor, correct a misconception before it spirals into a mistake. Though while I did have a license to practice law in Ohio, I currently am lacking such licensure here. I would hate to give a false impression. Rest assured that as soon as the wheels of the bureaucracy turn, that will be corrected, but if you need professional legal advice, I am unable to provide assistance." He looks a bit miffed at this, "However, I am certainly able to provide some of the research and due diligence that some cases require."
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole finds his eyes shift when Skye confesses to hunting a bear... with bow and arrow. His bushy eyebrows rise and fall as surprise, suspicion, and acceptance filter across his face. He doesn't really have anything to further add, so he grunts respectfully and turns back to Tiny

"That they do. And thats the tragedy."

Anatole replies to the other man's remarks on titles and status. His head tilts slightly at Tiny's admission and his pose becomes more thoughtful.

"This must be a trying time for you then, being unable to practice until your accreditation is resolved."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well Skye," she gives a small bow with her head, "I'm glad my sight, doesn't cause ya a fright." And wait, she did what?! Circe's eyes go wide as she looks at Skye. Then salutes, "Props. I recall a comedian saying if a hunter wants ta be a badass don't shoot a rabbit, hunt a bear with a bow and arrow. And something something ya miss we don't see ya again. So," she points at Skye, "You are badass. And yes," she nods, "I have my own little workshop fer metal working, computer programming, and I dabble." Yes she was bragging. She also holds up her pendant, "Like this, polishing the rocks was a pain but nice effect."

She then looks to Titania, "And if all else fails, ya call yer friends ta get the asshole ta back off, sometimes minus some teeth."

She then looks at Tiny, "Was that a joke or do people actually collect dried carrots?" And here she thought the tooth fairy thing was a creepy collector. As for the proposal to mess with a government? "Oh ho ho ho ho! Elly, I love that idea of Matthew's. If ya ever want ta mess with those lords, I'd be happy ta help make it happen. Even if I must endure CSPAN ta watch it."

Tiny does get a look of sympathy from Circe at the mention of bureaucracy. So much not fun.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking over the English woman a bit.
    "If you say so, for me my complexion usually works wonders when I am not in goth territory."

"Now that is quite impressive, deserts is my weakest area so I would love to hear about that sometime. How long did it take to cross and what kind of methods did you use for survival? What gear did you bring? Did you utilize the stored heat in rocks from the day to keep warm at night, did you dress up completely in black in order to repel the sun or did you cover yourself in white?" Clearly highly fascinated by the tale.

"I am sorry to hear about that Matthew, hope that the bureaucracy will not be all to slow for you."

Watching the dwarf for his reaction, it wasn't really weird few had comments and plenty of people did not believe it nor were they interested to hear how long you had to wait after having placed the arrows in the bear.

Smiling towards the cheery Mary.
    "How could your beauty be a fright for anyone else but the potential partner of those around us?" Chuckling a bit. "Rabbits are better for food and survival though especially if you remember to eat the eyes, bear is not proper for eating at all which makes it quite a waste. I thank you for the compliment though, I am sure you have some awesome skills as well."

Watching the piece she holds up with fascinated eyes.
    "Now that is the work of a skilled craftsman, I mostly work with wood myself mainly learned the trade to be able to make my own bow and arrows but I have been looking into expanding to metal working as of late. It would be a pleasure to see some more of your creations sometime."

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Mr. Anatole, I must contest that. I don't think its a tragedy to have borders between groupings muddled like a mojito. If you were locked into a single group forever, with no hope of at least blending even at the borders, that would be terribly boring. And also stagnating, which as any student of history will tell you, precedes the fall of the very civilization you are trying to uphold.
    Thank you, though the wheels will turn, even if I have to squeeze them until they squeak." He gives a fairly predatory grin.

"Merry, the things I can't tell you because of attourney client confidentiality would drive you into the depths of such despair for humanity you'd get a name change. While i've never seen anyone collect dessicated carrots, I would cheerfully trade that for a host of poor choices." Why some humans thought it was a good idea to go defiling sacred land he would never know, but having to deal with the spiritual side effects of it were never pretty.

"The desert was no joke at all. I hiked at night during the summer, and tried not to spend more than two nights truly roughing it between towns. I thankfully have pretty good night vision, so that allowed me a lot of leeway."
    That sometimes he hiked on more than two legs did make it easier, but there was also the risk of Anshega making things...tricky. "So it can't truly be called hard desert hiking, but it was still beautiful and I'm glad I did it. Having a prepared map was the most important thing."
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She nods, taking the man's words and his plight to heart. "Oh, that is most unfortunate Mr. Kowalski", a soft hand briefly brushes against his shoulder, "I hope everything solves quickly. As for your knowledge, of course I might need the counsel of someone well versed in real estate law", her hand goes into her leather bag, fetching a business card which she politely offers to the shorter man. "But let's not ruin the night with any more talks of business"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole shared a predatory, atavistic, grin of his own with Tiny when the other man commented on regaining his accreditation. He blithely ignores Titania mixing business with pleasure, and turns his attention back onto Skye

He watched as the pale haired woman lifted up Circe pendant.

"So. You travel a lot and are skilled in wood craft and hunting... Eh? What exactly do you do? if i may be so bold in asking. I wouldn't have thought there would be much call for those skills in these parts."

He couldn't help but smile -or was it smirk - when Tiny continued. A prepared map would be pointless in the only wilderness that Anatole was prepared to spend any real time in.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

And it looks like Skye was a survivalist. Nice to know, she'd listen to see if she could learn something from her and Matthew's talk. Like Anatole, she knew a map would be useless in the Hedge. Probably the same for scaring off predator tricks, the mortal wilds were much safer then the Hedge. Circe frowns at the mention of killing rabbits. Sure it wasn't the Beast she'd used to cuddle but still, she liked bunnies.

And the compliments were nice, "I think everyone here is that kinda scary," she smiles at everyone with a genuine tone. As for hunting, "I prefer squirrel. Or maybe boar, had that," Well something close as the Hedge allowed, "Once. Angry pig is always in season," Circe holds up her left hand with only the pinky up, "Ya can make bacon," ring finger, "Nobody judges ya fer shooting it," middle, "and ya can hunt it with puppies," and index finger. Skye's compliment on skills gets another smile from Circe.

"I'd be happy ta show some off. I've tried my hands at blacksmithing too but isn't a fun way ta get hot, sweaty, and dirty. Plus I can bake and have the fine motor skills ta work on cars. Yet I don't consider myself a renaissance man,"
    Circe folds her arms under her chest, "Fer fairly obvious reasons."

And Anatole gets a appreciative look from Circe. She'd been wondering too but didn't want to be so obvious. Bless the blunt Autumn dwarf.

As for Matthew's despair, Circe was aware of that. Many of her clients were driven to needing her products for those mortal failings. "Stupidity of man has ceased ta surprise me Matt," she giggles, "Fight arguing over stupid shit pale in comparison ta having seen a fight start over agreeing. Aaaand I've had to help with buy and sell mechanical stuff while calling folks in Boston." She pauses, "Do ya have any idea how difficult it is ta talk ta someone that ate half a pan of pot brownies?" She nods her head, "It is really difficult."

She stopped working with said man after that too.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shuddering a bit at the thought of how hard the legal world seemed, wondering if she herself had created a mess there with her leaving home?
    "Ohh umm ok." A bit disappointed thinking he had made a truly long journey with only the desert to survive by. "Still that sounds like quite an experience but you did one error though." Throwing a raisin in her mouth. "A map is a bad crutch, it makes you follow a designated path and removes time to appreciate the beauty of the wild." Smiling towards him. "Then again whenever I am in the wild I tend to either not have or not know my destination which makes it easy to throw maps to the curve."

Laughing at the words of the short bearded man.
    "Sadly you are correct, there might be some who would like a survival camp but I am willing to bet most would prefer a mildly rougher camping at most not here is a knife and canteen now survive for a month." That were the most exciting though. "So I am trying to establish myself to sell my creations my little peculiarity of never wanting to make the same thing twice does make it slow though." So many wanted to see things first. "But I get by rather well as a private gymnastic teacher, my skills in that area ain't bad either."

Smiling towards the exotic beauty.
    "Thank you, still I think we all can see that you two ladies would draw more attention than the rest of us." Her own pale appearance did scare some of. "Now that is interesting, have you ever hunted a boar and with what? Tough bastards, small walking armored tanks to say the least. Nor as tasty as a normal cute little pig." They were quite cute when they were small. "Try telling children that you are gonna eat a piglet and you will see some fury."

Taking up her phone.
    "May I have your number then to make a meeting happen?" Really curious to see her other works. "So how do you prefer to get hot and sweaty then?" Completely missing the sexual innuendo. "The day renaissance men or men in general start looking like you so are we girls in for some real competition."

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread