Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Warehouse Rendezvous

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin had delivered the torpid Adolf Edel to the warehouse where the Prince had recently had John McRoy brought right before getting a call from Elanah. After meeting with her, he had texted the Prince, requesting a meeting. He brings Elanah to within several blocks of the warehouse, then blindfolds her so she does not know the location, taking off the blindfold only after he has brought her inside. When he removes the blindfold, the first thing she sees is the torpid form of Adolf Edel, laid out on a stack of pallets, the blunt end of a wooden stake sticking out of his chest.

"Any weapons, you will give me," Konstantin tells Elanah.

S
    Steven

Elanah reaches into her boot and pulls out one of her Balisong. She gives it to Kon. Then she takes out a second Balisong from a obfuscated belt holster. She removes her jacket and takes the holster off with her pistol, extra clips and combat knife in it. "All of my weapons. I left the throwing knives at my hotel."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods. "I suggest you not address the Prince until he addresses you."

S
    Steven

"Yes sir," Elanah says as she awaits the Prince's arrival. "Thank you Sir," Elanah stands in an at ease position. Her nervousness not showing on her face. She seems to have turned on the ice water to keep herself from displaying weakness.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Olivette pulled up, but it was a few moments before Asa got out. He sat in the parked car, considering how many 'problems' there had been; small, minor things...

No one would have spoken to Freddrick the way Mariel spoke to me. Or the way Rahyna did, in that meeting months ago. Or... if they did, he would have killed them. People not bothering with presenting themselves; and it seems to be getting worse. Do they see the prolonged absence of Hatori as ineffectiveness? That doesn't explain the new arrivals, unless rumors are beginning to circulate.

What he needed was Ishani to tell him he was being silly, and that it was just coincidence; or Twist, to ask if he wanted everyone killed from now on, in the same tone she'd use to discuss clothing.

Finally, he got out, motioning for Olivette to keep the car running, and made his way in. "Good evening," he greeted Konstantin, as his eyes took in the other two.

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"Good evening, Your Majesty," Konstantin says, bowing. "I have delivered Adolf Edel as ordered." He gestures to the torpid vampire, then to Elanah.

"This is Elanah, a recent arrival. Acknowledged at the recent court. She has been helpful in other matters. Elanah informed me of disturbing matters this evening, things I thought you would want to hear from her, and question her about."

S
    Steven

Elanah bows to the prince but remains silent saying nothing until spoken too...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ah. EU. Elanna? Ehlana?

Asa turned to look at the woman, curiously.

He had wondered how long it would be before his position as Prince and covenant membership would intersect. To some degree, they had, with the chapter house issues, but they were --in his mind-- easily distinguishable, and handled. Would this be?

"Good evening,"
    he greeted the woman. "What was it that you shared with... Mr. Malevich?" he asked, deciding on a neutral honorific, not knowing in what capacity she regarded Konstantin.

Is she a Gangrel? Is that why she went to him? Or because he's an Archon?
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

Elanah looked to the floor, not making Eye contact with the Prince. "Sir, My name is Elanah Uziel, Before my embrace I was an assassin for the Israeli government. My Sire embraced me and made me his body guard and personal assassin. He sent me to Sacramento to kill a man. A account named Oswald who stole a large sum of diamonds from him. I was in town for three days before I found him and killed him. As I reported back to my Sire he ordered me to stay here and get close to the Ordo Dracul. I worked on that goal until finding out that you, sir had recently joined the Dragons. It was then I understood what my Sire was doing. And I contacted Sir Konstantin."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa studied the woman, opening his eyes and senses to see what Semyon Kirlian tried to show the world. "Why do you tell me this, and what are your plans now?" he asked calmly.

Aura Read: 5 suxx

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread