Coffee date

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

Although her voice quickly gives way to the Family she belongs to, Gage nonetheless maintains a polite demeanor by reacting as if her voice was perfectly normal. With a click of the tongue and a snap of the fingers, he replies, "Ah, yes. When you and your acquaintance came in, I thought there was something about you that I recognized." Rises from his seat politely, and extends a hand, "I'm Gage. I met with another individual there; he acknowledged that my membership dues were in order, kinda gave me a run down on what it is to not just be a visitor at Nox, but what some of the expectations are, in respect to the elevated privileges of being a member." Gage looks over to Skye, who is maintaining a distance and paying him little to no mind. "I believe it would be in poor form if I were interrupting a meeting... or a drink.. as this little shop does have quite a decent menu," he says, casually glancing to another patron, and back to Jenna. "I myself might take a mocha to go... although I haven't decided just yet."
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Study group? Not quite. Jennifer gives Skye a nod of understanding.
    As Gage introduces himself and speaks, she relaxes minutely. He does seem to have picked up on all of the cues and knows how to Danse out here with the mortals. He gives nothing away of his Clan, and Jennifer nearly aches to find out all of his secrets. Prudence. she cautions herself. All in good time.

"You can if you wish. It’s a cold night, though. I could introduce you to my friend. A member of my orchestra so to speak."
    Jennifer receptive to his courteous suggestion that he depart and leave her without that nagging new Beast gnawing at her calm. She discreetly disproves the idea that Skye is Kindred, instead insinuating that Jennifer does have some vested investment in Skye. A bit territorial, but Beasts were that way.
    "If you want to get to know one another before the next Board meeting..." She reaches into her champagne-colored purse and draws out a business card. She offers him the card and it lists her name as Jennifer: a phone number, a PO Box - and an email Jen Hacks.
    She leaves the option open to him, remaining to hear his response. She says little, but has weighed every word.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Watching the two a bit, calmly waiting. Each moment a little worse than the previous one, her nervousness flaring around in her mind giving her thought after thought but no just be calm and wait.

Taking a deep breath to find herself, no need to be worried. Letting her eyes flicker around to everyone in here, taking the atmosphere in wondering how many here who thought she were some goth chick and how many who would believe her if she said that she werent.

Laughing a little, it was so odd she had hunted some of the biggest animals the country had to offer with nothing but a bow and not even reacted but this night had her completely throwed out of synch. Wonder if Phoenyx would be around as the night ends, maybe she could get some knife training in with her or just see if the first talon would enjoy the last few months of practice she had put in.

Eyes going back to the two whilst wondering how human affairs tended to be, what really was on their minds at all times? She never really grew up like others, not only the times were against her but now she knew to much and could never really get a chance to look at the world as people once did. Taking up her phone for a second to snap a quick picture or herself and the cocoa, wondering if she should post it or not. Her Instagram account really only had a couple of followers all of them either her students or their parents, well she might as well. Placing the phone back down and sipping her cocoa a bit to see if it were drinkable yet.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

Gage coolly slides the card into his inner breast pocket, and glances down at his laptop, "I have a small matter of business to finish here, and if you two are still here once I've concluded, I may be over in a bit, if the invitation remains open?"
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Jennifer Hazelton

"We'll see where the night takes us." Jennifer responded to Gage. " Be well.".

An abbreviated version of her usual goodbye. She returns to Skye, slipping into the booth and trying a sip of her drink. Q bit expensive, as far as the cost of more time with her herd.
    " Turns out it's the same guy I thought it was", she explained to Skye. " He might drop by. We're part of the same club."

All the better to see how Skye handled that kindred might be popping up all over, without Jennifer's prior knowledge.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling towards her as she came back, slowly shaking her head a bit to cast of the first few thoughts that came to her mind. Innocent in their own right but still wrong.
    "So I am already getting introduced to one of your friends, I am honored. May I ask what club so I know the topic?" Chuckling a bit. "I highly doubt that luck is on my side and it happens to be archery?" That was about the only other field than gymnastics she knew she could talk about with ease though.

"And ohh before I forget and you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but do you have any allergies I should be careful of?" She did work with various trees and if she ever got the chance to cock for them so would it be good to know.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

PRE

Gage sits down at his laptop clicks away a few more moments, and sighs internally.
    It's probably best to go make some kindred contacts. No telling what influence she may hold, and it wouldn't hurt to FIND AND EXPLOIT WEAKNESSES make a few allies.

With that, Gage closes his laptop, and zips it up. He slings the bag across his shoulder, and goes to order a vinti mocha frap, and gestures to Jenna, looking for a non-verbal confirmation that his presence is still welcome.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Jennifer Hazelton

Wow, Anne. Again?

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Oh, Jennifer toyed with how far she could embarrass the newcomer for a solid thirty seconds. An equestrian club?
    Yet that would put him on the defensive and she did not know his capabilities yet. Or more importantly, to think on the conversation with JC and Jack at Court, he had not proved his mettle yet.
    "It’s a bit of a Legacy thing. I don't swing the teeth alone, but I have connections. You hear about those fancy boat and yacht clubs along the rivers of Philadelphia? Or perhaps you are more familiar with the beaches along La Jolla, California? It’s a bit like that.
    No one subject, and we all have different backgrounds. Some people don’t even look like they would be ‘country club’ material, blue hair and all. As some of us were swung in by who we know.”

It was a definitely strange thing to downplay that she had worked her ass off to gain VIP access to the Kindred area, but best to keep the questions general. Unspecified.
    How to work around that she wasn't going to be eating a lot? Jennifer considered for a beat.
    "No allergies. I am a resistant eater, though. Like different textures can make me sick. Like run for the closest bathroom and shut it down sick."
    Seeing Gage’s glance, she gives him an exaggerated nod. She lifted a hand and waved to him, then a ‘come on over’ gesture. She took a drink of her milk coffee, swirling it around. She stared down into its’ brown recesses in the cup for a moment. Hopefully this guy wasn’t another Horatio. She wasn’t going to be as nice the second time she had to say something.

“So, Gage,” She gestured to the man getting the drink for Skye’s benefit. “- what are the odds we’d run into each other?”
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes growing large for a second, ohh please don't say that she was some wealthy woman that could afford to do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted that could cause problems down the line.
    "Not really no, I know the life a bit but nothing specific just seen some areas like that during my hikes around the country." Not a lot but some at least. "Sadly my skills lies more in survival territories and how to craft or repair stuff." Shrugging a bit. "Still I will do my best to not embarrass you." Hopefully.

"So no scents or other things to watch out for? Or some forms of tree's?" Some textures that would be hard. "I am looking into learning how to make bread in a more modern fashion at the moment." Looking to her cocoa and smiling a bit. "Still trying to get used to the oven and not fire or older oven styles whom uses fire." True they had an oven back home when she grew up but she did tend to prefer to use fire it was always calmer for her.

Looking over to Gage and giving him a calm smile, this would be easier to handle unlike Jenna he didn't scare her or kept her on her toes in any way. He looked extremely boring true but that was about it.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread