Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling a bit at her.
    "I would love to show you a bit of what true training can accomplish and give you a lesson if you like, it could be something fun to do together and after that you could show me something you truly enjoy."

Giving her the time she seemed to need to think whilst gathering her own thoughts a bit, feeling the fear building up for what she were about to do.

Looking out over the other people for a bit.
    "I know his ex yes and I am sure he's quite popular, the overly friendly type who also looks good, goes to church and is ready for the one, marriage and family everything. Looks like a dream on paper right?" Not someone she would fit well with though. "Glad I won your lovely attention before him."

"That's good, being alone is never good for us." Seeming a bit distant for a second.

Taking a deep breath as she quickly spins around and steps out in front Jennifer, keeping a clear distance whilst still lightly blocking her path. Her heart beating loudly, biting down on her lip clearly looking a bit afraid and nervous. Looking up at her, trying to look into her eyes as she slowly raising her left hand, placing it a coupe of inches to the side of her cheek wishing to respect the touching policy but still show her meaning. Softly speaking in a warm kind voice.
    "I know that what this might be a bit much or wrong of me to say." Eyes glistening a bit. "A troublesome break is nothing I can truly relate to but secrets, the need to have things you cannot share or talk about that doesn't bother me. Even if this night goes well and becomes the start of a relationship so do I neither mind it if you need to keep parts of your life hidden, if there are things that might take time for you to open up about or that you never can. Just know that I would never judge you or force you to share what you're not ready for." Smiling warmly at her, hoping for dear life that she hadn't over acted.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

A brand new, elegant high polished white Lincoln Continental purrs its way to the parking lot of the coffee shop. Dembe and Gage both step out of the vehicle, Dembe from the driver's seat and Gage from the rear driver's side door. He has in his hands a thin laptop bag. Gage is flush of life, and is making small talk with Dembe as they enter the shop. Gage's head remains to the right, talking with Dembe, something about a new 'business acquisition', he doesn't yet notice Skye and Jennifer. They reach the counter, and Dembe orders a drink that would probably invite ridicule, if not for his stature. They laugh lightly together, and as they turn to find a table, Gage's eyes only briefly pass over Skye and Jennifer, and they end up taking a seat near the two, though a respectable enough distance away that it wouldn't be odd, or overbearing.

"You think the vials did the trick," Dembe asks, stifling a laugh.
    "Are you kidding?! He was sweating bullets before I even got to the good stuff. A few dollars spent in a hobby lobby, a few more in a Halloween shop, and instantly you have someone on the hook. Oh well. Serves him right."
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

“Perhaps.” Jennifer hedges. She isn’t sure if gymnastics is in her interests at all. She has never given it any thought. What interest of hers would amuse Skye?
    “Oh, you know his ex? Is she a friend of yours? That could complicate things.” Another one who wanted a little wife and kids. Oh, the trappings of a mortal life. A Kindred might have a partner for decades, a childe to raise up… but it would be in the Danse of Blood, Vitae and paranoia.

“Oh, he goes to Church.” Curious. The Lancea Sanctum could be considered believers, for all their dogma would differ from Christianity or Catholics.
    The near touch causes Jennifer’s anxiety to spike a moment, before her mind reminds her that she is protected by the Blush. Skye wouldn’t know Jennifer by touch. For now.

“There are some things I am not ready to discuss yet.”
    Jennifer agrees, firmly. She shared her gruesome scar with Family, because the Nosferatu understood how isolated one could be among the beautiful creatures who Danse alongside them. She was the same as Alice, as Alexander, or Mr. Kowalsic and his childe. The Curses were all different, but it enveloped them all in something that instantly knitted them together as kin.
    How would she ever explain the scar of her Embrace? That the break in that she referenced had traumatized her, stolen her life and vaulted her into a Danse that she truly enjoyed. She loved being Nosferatu. Jennifer looked away, thinking. Distraction stole over her at precisely that moment.
    Her eyes have poured over the elegant car. She was thinking of getting a car herself. She looks over the two handsome men that exit the car and move to the coffee shop. She watches the two for a few beats of a mortal’s heart. That Predators’ Taint has washed over her, alerting her to the presence of another’s Beast. The brunette discreetly turned her head from Skye, taking a few moments to soothe the snarling Beast within her breast. A few moments pass.
    She then turned her head and scanned the night, thinking of where she had met Lenora and her cousin Alice on a similar fashion on the street. No other Beasts snarl out to greet her. With a bit of a prideful flare, she loosens the Cloak that she wrapped around her Beast. Her own Beast signals to someone in the coffee shop that she is there.
    BP 2
    A few beats for it to be acknowledged and Jennifer prudently wraps her Predators’ Taint under Obfuscate once more. Oh, the joys of being Nosferatu. Jennifer gestures towards the nearby coffee shop.
    "You ready for that coffee?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling a bit.
    "Or we can do something you enjoy and if I am really lucky, I can get you to watch Scooby-Doo with me." That would be dreamy. "She is and isn't, were still building that friendship up it's a slow climb." They respected each other true but their actual friendship were rocky.

"Yes he goes, I helped him with some volunteer work there once. I am more for Gaia though, but we all need our faith in something." And she was at home in the woods.

Softly smiling at her.
    "That is ok, I can wait." Noticing her looking around, feeling like she might have made a fool of herself, wondering if perhaps she were looking for the one who would save her if the date turned bad. Then again this was all a new area for her and her insecurities heavily just weighted upon her. "Just know that the only thing my odd little heart would need is the promise to only love and be with one another, as long as it has that so would no other secret matter." Wonder what people think when I call it my odd little heart.

Smiling a bit seemed like she hadn't made to huge a mess of thing.
    "Yes lets go." Walking along towards the coffee shop with her, slowly calming herself whilst only noticing the barest minimum of things around her to stuck in her own mind and to look at Jenna.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

No sooner had Gage finished his sentence did he see through the glass window of two beautiful ladies enter the coffee shop. He initially thought nothing of it, until Demon was ambushed by the beast of another. She had gotten so close, with no reason to believe she was anything but another air breather of the city, and then -wham!- The way a frightened cat might bat at a surpised threat, Demon rattles off like a machine gun inside Gage's head, almost like hearing several voices at once; At the same time, Demon tries to take control over Gage's body; only the most observant individuals would notice the slightest jerk, as his body tries to depart the chair he's in.
    BP2

We were here first! Defend the building! Dominate Her! Seduce Her! ATTACK her! KIIIILLLL HHEEERR DEAD RIGHT HERE FOR ALLL TO SEEE!!!
    Silence, Demon! This is neither the place, nor time!

Gage checks his beast, and after it hurls a few insults of being just as weak as a human, not deserving His gifts, settles back into the deep recesses of his mind, at about the same time that her own beast falls back into its original position of camouflage. Certainly that isn't something that could register as a mistake?! Gage wasn't aware of how one could perform such a trick.. Intrigued. Dembe comes to realize that Gage isn't as present in the conversation he was a moment ago, and glances over his shoulder to see what the cause of the break was. In his previous Domain, he was Embraced there, and formally introduced to other Kindred in a controlled setting. Now, he was in the presence of another Creature of the Night, who was in the company of another mortal -possibly- , maybe she was hiding a beast as well, one that chose to remain hidden? He refocuses his attention on Dembe, though the women never leave the corner of his eye through the glass window.

"Dembe, you've been a wonderful help this evening. I couldn't have possibly accomplished that task without your help. Go ahead, take the car for the evening. I'll uber home when I'm done here. Thank you again."

Dembe nods with a respectful smile, and departs without a word, grabbing the keys off the table. He gives the ladies a polite nod as he passes by them, pulling his shoulder back to give them the respectful space to walk by.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

" I wouldn't mind scooby doo. I think Kaze mentioned something about that... In his text."

She glanced at Skye at the mention of promise to love and be with each other. It was not what Jennifer was ready to commit to, yet.
    She thought about addressing it, but decided to get the coffee and let the date progress.

Jennifer walked after Skye, following her into the coffee shop.
    " I might be a bit... Quieter. I don't want other patrons to hear personal things.". She explained to Skye.
    She really didn't want to give another Kindred power over her, something he could use for advantage.
    "What's your favorite drink here?". She inquired of Skye.
    Jennifer scans the coffee shop, her dark brown eyes searching for the other beast. This one was unfamiliar. A newcomer, or just one who normally cloaked?

Dark brown eyes tick to the two handsome strangers for a beat. She makes a direct eye contact with @Gage for a moment, her face composed into one of calm interest. Was it him?

( Phone post, sorry for formatting)
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling a bit and wondering if they had the same image in mind or not, probably not but still it was part of her dream.
    "That would be lovely but then you would have to wear those clothes that does make it seem like you're coming over to lounge on my couch to watch TV." That would be nice to see. "Still it would be fun to see your interests as well."

Looking back at her, hoping that she hadn't said something wrong. It was her way to tell her that secrets didn't matter to her but still she could have been more tactful damn being blunt was her enemy.
    "Sorry I can be terribly blunt at tim...Nearly always." Better to be honest.

Casting a quick eye to the man leaving as they headed in not paying him much mind.
    "If you want so can we take a to go cup and go sit down on a bench and watch the waters, to a park and watch the stars or if you want some warmth go see a movie and share a popcorn." That would also help her from saying something wrong again for a bit.

Softly chuckling a little.
    "Think I am gonna show of my old age here and go for some hot chocolate and maybe a marshmallow if they have it." Giggling a little. "I have a lot of natural energy already so coffee might not be my best ally."

Watching her look around for a bit, wondering if she were just curious or afraid to run into someone she had mentioned a bad breakup after all and who knows if he or she were still in the city.
    Taking up money to pay for their drinks once Jenna were ready to order.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

PRE

Gage opens his laptop bag and pulls out a nearly paper thin, large screened machine and powers it on. After a few clicks, he mutters under his breath, extremely difficult for any nearby mortal to hear (Perception check), but loud enough for any who have supernaturally augmented hearing, "Oh LORD.. I can't believe this month's FIRST ESTATE auction isn't until next week. How much longer do I need to wait."

Spoken too quietly for any mortal, and perfectly guised as anything anyone involved in realty could conceivably say without arising suspicion. The bait is out.

Gage keeps his face towards his screen but his eyes flicker towards Jenn, watching to see whether or not his whisper elicits a reaction.
    1 success

1 success
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

(Drink)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

"My lounge clothes? Perfect for lounging." Jennifer replies to Skye. She lifts her eyes and checks out the menu. She comes to coffee shops with her herd and when working with her computer allies, so she knew the offerings in general. When it was their turn, she ordered a medium caffe latte.

"I do like honesty. I am just wanting to be honest with you."
    Jennifer had been as clear as she could be regarding her boundaries and her concerns. She felt that she and Skye had discused Skye not pushing Jennifer until she was ready, and was satisfied with that conversation.
    "I am okay here in the coffee shop." Jennifer assured Skye.

Jennifer chooses a booth with an eyeline on the newcomer, which was how she now determined him. She places her drink in the booth and mulls over what she overheard. Yes, it did seem that he was a part of her Covenant. How subtle was he? Would he make things uncomfortable with her and Skye if she spoke to him?
    2 successes

She felt the press to assert herself. She did have a position of authority in the Covenant, and wanted to make sure that he was already acknowledged.
    "Oh hey, I know him." She nods to the handsome man to indicate him to Skye.
    "How embarassing. I have forgotten his name. I'm going to go say hi, try and get that name down."

Nothing like being polite and direct. Jennifer strode to the man's table and waited for him to look up from his machine. She extended an arm for a handshake and waited for him to rise to shake his hand.
    "Hey, there. I know I saw you at that event at the Club, Nox, but I have forgotten your name. So embarassing for me. So to reiterate, I am Jenna. I believe you were just made a member of the Club recently?"

As she spoke, she spoke clearly and slowly. Her Curse asserted itself, causing her words to slither out like a serpent crawling over dead and crumbling leaves. As this tended to alarm people, and Kindred alike, Jennifer continued to speak in a measured and even spacing to ensure that her words could be understood. She used a simple code: Club in place of Covenant, not subtle, but lets see if he picked it up. She liked keeping things simple.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Trying to calm her mind a bit, not really wanting to tell what kind of outfit she mostly used there.
    "Now that would be a sight to behold, then again I am a very relaxed person all this dressing up thing is not really what I am used to." Having been better at destroying the few dresses she were given growing up by climbing trees in them than to maintain them.

Softly shaking her head a bit.
    "I meant my whole speech thing from earlier, it was quick and blunt and maybe not the best way to handle things." Blushing a bit, why was it so much easier to take endless negativity than to try and enjoy happiness? "As you wish." Following her along to the booth, completely missing the man with his computer not paying him any more mind than to not walk into him and to try and listen to him weren't even close on her list. He was not an enemy and she wasn't here as an Arrow tonight.

Looking towards him as Jenna points him out and then back to her.
    "Ohh one of your study group members? Go ahead I'll wait here." Smiling towards her whilst sitting still, not wanting to interrupt her as she went over. Waiting for a moment before taking up a small compact mirror to check herself and fixing up her hair a bit, trying to take a couple of breaths to calm her wild mind down.

Watching towards them, listening a little but not all to carefully more focusing to just watch her date whilst placing a hand on her chest to try and regain her calm demeanor. For a brief second letting her eyes fall to the man, sizing him up and preparing for anything bad. Quickly shaking those thoughts away, not all men were like that nor all people and worst come to worst so were he just her escape in case she wanted a soft exit yes nothing more.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread