Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

" Bed is boring. That I can agree with. Now let's see... I'm more of an intellectual than an athlete like Skye, here.
    What could be a good ice breaker topic? A novel that affected you greatly at different stages of your life, perhaps? The Rikki Rikki Ravi by Rudyard Kipling affected me greatly in grade school. I took away loyalty and resilience in the face of adversity. I didn't really get what English literature was trying to make the point about.

Yet as a young adult, I found Lord of the Flies to be haunting. It really details that morality and civilized behavior can boil down to what we can get away with. Some of the passages haunt me. Or we could go with modern Stephen King?". She looked between the two.
    " I have read most of his work. Christine was my favorite. I love the friendship aspect, and the maturation of friendship."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fixing her hair a bit and trying to look away for a moment, quenching her chuckles to not tell what kind of thoughts comes to her mind.

Thinking for a bit.
    "This might sound a bit peculiar but do you know about vampire kisses series?" Chuckling a little. "I know it's not really the deepest of books but for me it was about this one girl who lived in a city where she were just not like anyone else. Even her friends had more normal dreams and slowly they slid a bit apart, I could just resonate with her. The feeling of being different, to have people around comment on it and never really give you a proper chance. And the lose of those around you, its just easy for me to really feel."

Slowly shaking her head a bit.
    "Sadly I am no expert on the rest of these." Looking towards Jenna with a half smile, not really knowing anything anymore she said she were careful around people and would be so here were it partially due to him? Then how would they ever get a chance to talk together to see if they had a chance.

A quick glance back to Gage.
    "I am sorry for my initial reactions, truly the world scared me a bit. Having run from money so were money not really a world I thought would come back in my fields." Taking a slow breath. "I am sure you are a very kind person and if you are close with Jenna here in the club so did I hope that Tennis might be something to bond over. Not really playing myself but my body is fitted for it so it would make things easier." Giving him a kind look I hope we can forget that little rude part?"

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

Kind person.... In an instant, every back room deal, every blackmail, every company hostile takeover, every throat gashed flashes before his mind. If only financial success WERE as easy as playing golf and sipping scotch. Kind? Not by a long shot. Polite, when it calls for it.
    SO WE'RE KIND NOW - HOW ABOUT THAT?! *Maniacal laughter*

Gage calmly waves away the semblance of an apology.
    "It's quite alright. It can be somewhat daunting, especially when it arrives as unexpected as I have.
    I have no aversion to Tennis. If anything, it'd be a fair match, as we both have the same skill level, from the sounds of it."

Gage smiles widely, "I love what Anne Rice has done with vampire mythology. *Takes on an exaggerated French accent* 'I'm going to give you... the choice... I... never had!'. In my youth, I read a lot of her work, even outside of the vampire chronicles. But after that, I found myself drawn to autobiographies, usually of the military sort. Chris Kyle.. I read his book long before the movie. And Dean Koontz! Don't get me started!! Christine was a good book. I'd love to read the story of Gerald's game; the movie was captivating."

Gage looks outside, and notes that the once black sky is turning a dark, navy blue color.

"Oh my, the time has gotten away from me this evening. I must be going."

With that, Gage gathers his belongings, and bids polite, courteous farewells to both ladies, and heads out of the coffee shop.

For those who aren't avid Anne Rice fans..... do a quick google search of Lestat's last name. Fun little easter egg there. As this thread posts rather quickly, I'm going to bow out so I don't slow you down for an entire weekend.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

leaving thread
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I'm a little confused by -
    QuoteQuote:
    Having run from money so were money not really a world I thought would come back in my fields.
    " Jennifer quoted Skye. She had no idea what she was talking about there. "I haven't heard about vampire kisses. It sounds different than a lot of what I have read."

"I like Anne Rice. I like the origins story.. If thats what I am thinking about. I would have to check."

"Sad to say, I need to be going as well..." As she had to start preparations for the meetings that she needed to attend or conduct. The aftermath of the Invictus Swearing Ceremony alone... she had plenty of work scrutinizing and devising new Oaths with what she would hopefully be learning soon. Jennifer stood up and gave Skye's arm a gentle squeeze.
    "I have a lot of work meetings lined up.. and so much preparations to do. Perhaps a walk once every thing calms down?" She suggests, setting up an Uber pick up via her phone.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Watching as the man left before returning her full attention back to Jenna.
    "You remember how I told you that I lived in a commune? Even if we didn't use our money for none necessities so did we still have quite a lot." Old money mostly though. "Along with being close to open a rather lucrative business which would be worth a couple of millions or so a year I think." She really didn't care about the money side though.

"It's a cute book, I mainly resonated with it cause the protagonist is a young goth girl and even if that's not me so were the being on the outside part striking." And she didn't read much.

"Ohh" Clearly looking saddened over the words, having hoped that they could continue to get to know one another and maybe set up a future date. "That would be lovely still would you mind answering two questions for me first?" Swallowing a bit nervous. "What is your favorite flower and do you really not have any problems with this pale skin of mine?" It had turned more than one person away before.

Looking at the squeeze, perhaps it was a start or was there her way of saying good bye? Having no clue how this had went nor past experiences on the matter made it hard to know.
    "Would you mind if we took a picture together? Would love to have a memory of this night."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Why would I have a problem with it? Its just how you are." Jennifer was a bit confused by the question. Not to mention, even with Blush, her own skin was naturally pale from her Irish heritage.
    " I have a lot to think about, we discussed some things I hadn't planned on broaching on a first date. I am so glad that you took the time to make me this gift. I treasure it." She carefully picks up the bag.

"I have a few different flowers. I tend to believe in the floral code. For off the top of my head, with no message to send, I would say Blue Convolvulus. Have a good evening, Skye." She gestured to the phone. "I don't want to miss my ride. You take care."

Jennifer smiled warmly at the woman with whom she had shared her first date in quite awhile. Jennifer departed the coffee shop, walking with confidence to the locale outside where her driver for the service was awaiting her.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling a bit.
    "Bad past experiences and you saw me in a Halloween costume when I asked you out." Looking as Jenna prepares to leave. "I had a lovely time, call or text me when you're free for that walk or if you wanna spend Christmas curled up watching a movie together."

Following her to the car, opening the door and taking back her own jacket.
    "Be safe and take care now, next time I would love to learn your last name as well." Giving her a warm smile whilst backing away, blowing her a kiss as the car rides away before putting on her jacket and starting to walk back towards the Arrow quarters she needed to get her bow and main that target a bit to calm herself down and sort her own thoughts. Wondering if the man had been what she feared, if she had just been plain bad or if things just got a bit busy and scary for her. Well time would tell still she had at long last had her first date.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread