Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Right now I’m studying philosophy and art history. It takes up quite a bit of my nights. As to what there is to do? Well, that depends on what you’re interested in. There are some lovely wine bars with live piano and violin music, as well as some nice coffee shops with amazing outdoor seating. Well, they have space warmers outside now that it’s getting colder, but it makes for a fun evening.” Laughing with a shake of her head, “I actually don’t.” she’d been single for a while. And she couldn’t remember the last time she’d been out on a date.

“Which is why looking at art is so much more enjoyable with others. Share the stories and interpretations, being able to hear and see the piece from someone else’s view.”
    If one was so open minded and inclined.

“Exactly!” and that pretty much settled it for her. “See, the thing with most nightclubs, is no one is there to judge you. Everyone is there to have fun and just relax. So I say go for it! And I’d even be willing to wager you would get a ton of compliments.” The girl was attractive, and was sure to turn heads. “Tons of dive bars around. I enjoy those for the people watching, you always see interesting people there, and the conversations with them are never dull.” While she used to be a social butterfly, she hadn’t been as of late. “Oh, now that’s a hard question.” Thinking it over for a moment, “I’d have to say Reverence. I have some great memories of there from Halloweens past, and it’s never let me down for a good time. How about you? Surely there was a place you loved before you moved here.”

Laughing, “I would go insane if it was one every two months!” it was her main source of income after all. “Hmmm, that might work. But I still need to make sure my guy is free to be there.” Safety and all. “Oh yeah, all the time!”

An eyebrow raises up, “A ballerina outfit? I can’t just wear gym clothes?” she wasn’t sure about that, especially a tutu.

The Shaman was content to let the two discuss who knew Japanese.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

A solemn nod given to the woman.
    "Art history, and you have never been to a museum to look at art before?" Now that was some leap. "What made you decide to tackle this world?"

Looking a bit of at the talks of wine bars.
    "Never been to one of them, nor sampled to much wine." Just not the kind of company she had kept. "Coffee shops could be of interest though, not that I am any form of expert on coffee." It was warm and worse than sake. "If there are any foam/bubble parties, calm dive bars or a bit rowdy biker hangs with some pool so would that be nice." That was a calmer atmosphere.

Looking a bit surprised before chuckling.
    "So that is why they say to not drink the tap water here it makes you blind." Only reason she could be suitor less.

"So why not use your fame and connections to get a local artists showcase?" You didn’t really need much to get it off the ground.

Blushing a bit at the compliment.
    "Not that good with compliments, never know how to tackle them." Or the intent behind them along with the conversation that would lead to. "I will check that place out then, perhaps on a calm day next year." Smiling behind her mask. "We had this one wonderful place, some gambling, some pool, rowdy crowd everyone was there for drinking, gambling and arguing no one even thought of flirting or to go home with someone." Chuckling a bit at the memories. "It was really nice, so many close call fights that ended in laughter."

"The artist needs to perform, it's in our blood." Looking genuinely happy. "Gotta check that out, not that I have much room left to ink."

Shrugging a bit.
    "Sure you could as long as you can move in them, it's not the same feeling though. But to each their own."

Looking towars the man with shy eyes whilst speaking calmly and softly.
    "Watashi wa sō shi, shinsetsu ni watashi ni denwa shimasu Galina-chan, Chase-san."

Her English does not show any Japanese accent no. Her Japanese have a clear and soft Kyoto-ben tone as a standard and shifts into a Kansai-ben the more excited she gets or loses herself.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Sugoi!" Kaze exclaims at Galina's spoken Japanese. "Wow, your Japanese is really classy!"

Kaze nods quietly listening as the two women talk about their study and art and artists, realizing that perhaps he's really here to learn about people who are interested in art more than about art itself, per se....
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A shrug, “Not really. They seemed uninteresting to me before, I never saw the benefit to visiting. But I found as I branched into refurbing, I was curious about the more artistic side of things. It’s been a process to say the least.” a weird process.

Shaking her head, “I don’t think you have to be an expert on coffee to enjoy a nice coffee shop. Sometimes it’s about the environment that really sells a place.” Or so it was for her. She just knew coffee tasted good and kept her going. “Can’t say I’ve heard of any of those, but I’ve been out of the club scene for a few years. But it wouldn’t surprise me if there was a club around here that had that had that. If you find one, let me know, might be fun to experience.” It’d be new, and new was always good.

“I’ve never been one to use the fame I’ve achieved.” It was becoming something she didn’t really enjoy actually.

“I think you’ll have fun. And will be pleasantly surprised that your outfit will fit in. And even if it doesn’t?” a shrug, “Who cares! Have fun.” But she knew some people cared too much what others thought. “Huh, not something I would have pictured you enjoying. Might find something similar on the outskirts of the city.” Maybe.

“Oh, of course. They’re the same style I use to train, yoga type pants and a similar shirt or sports top.”

Whatever was just said, went completely over the Shamans head.

Then Kaze jumps in. But at least he says it’s Japanese. Seemed she was learning something new about him tonight.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You're still the first I have ever heard to study art history and never been to a gallery before." Making sure to keep Aurora between herself and Kaze clearly showing her shyness. "Which school do you study it at?"

Taking in the area a bit trying to keep them all moving.
    "True but for me coffee is mostly from cans, energy drink is more my style along with protein bars." To bad museums frowned upon eating inside of them. "I will keep my eyes and ears open and be sure to contact you, won't be until after my birthday though so January or so." Soon 21, almost there, vodka come home.

Freezing up for a second in surprise.
    "Now that's rare, still if it can be used to aid others and help them into the world wouldn't that be a good cause?" Every young artist deserved a shot.

Looking a bit concerned.
    "I am not the best at handling people especially in the bar scene settings." Clearly looking away as she spoke, this was really her weakest area. Chuckling a bit "What don't I look like someone you might find in a biker dive bar?" Flexing her muscles a bit as a jest. "If not then where would you have thought I belonged or enjoyed?" Knowing how others saw her here might be good to know.

"That works, but you will miss the nice feeling of the right outfit." It always added that little extra.

Looking towards Kaze and speaking softly, slightly lower than her words to Madison.
    "Thank you, I did live in Japan for years and went to school there." Looking between them both. "So either of you inked?"

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Wow. So, sorry, English is what, your third language? After Japanese and...um, sorry I'm guessing your accent is...Eastern European? I'm not sure; I don't mean to be rude. I heard some Russian in a Spetsnaz style knife class, but not enough to know for sure when I am hearing it versus, like Ukrainian or Bulgarian or …?"

Kaze glances apologetically at Aurora, aware that he's totally not in synch with the conversation or setting about art. It's just over his head, apparently.

"Oh!"
    He says, gratefully when Galina asks about tattoos, at least he thinks that's what she asked about. "Wait, you mean like, tattoos? I haven't made the committment to anything permanent, just tried some temporaries so far."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I don’t attend a school right now. My education has strictly been books at local libraries and what I can find online. So, not formal.” Not in the slightest, but it worked for her.

Laughing, “Energy drinks have been my main diet staple for years. But I’ve been attempting to ease away from them, which, has not been easy.” Not at all. “No worries.” She got it; the girl wanted to drink. And quite frankly, who didn’t?

Shrugging, “It’s just been something that has never defined me. And I suppose it would be a good cause.” But she had other things to worry about, like Seers.

Waving a hand, “I’ve never come across someone who was too difficult to handle.” But, she had the confidence to handle herself and knew her worth. Well…to some extent. “But it just takes practice.” And a few drinks. Laughing, “If I’m being honest? Not really.” She didn’t beat around the bush. “That’s a hard one, because I’ve only recently met you, so it’s hard to say. But if I had to say something? Perhaps something innocent like a comic book store or a coffee shop.” If she got offended, so be it.

“I have a few. And where you know me and my show, you know I also have scarification.” And she should know that Aurora was inked as well. But, they were not huge pieces, so easy to miss.

Damn, she just wasn’t picking up on anything tonight. She heard the accent, but didn’t think anything of it. Especially not where it was. “You’re really good at picking up on details.” She compliments Kaze.

Smirking to him, “Need to make the commitment at some point.” She teases.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That sounds more logical, there is an interesting piece many a ones often forget though." Nodding towards a older painting. "Many would look to the painting to see it but forget the frame, the frame can sometimes tell more than the painting itself."

Chuckling once.
    "Why when they give you both energy and quenches your thirst? I have had work times when I lived on them and protein bars." Quick and stable. "Yes but the next party will be a New years one, that will be my first one here."

"We are all different, if that is not your suite perhaps reach out to some of your contacts and ask them if they would be interested. Done right so can it bring some PR for them as well." Shrugging a bit. "Or just go visit some local showings and if you can buy one piece just to support the artist."

Smiling under her mask.
    "A boon of Japan, seeing your lover once a month were not rare." And made it easier to claim to be taken. "Perhaps, time will tell." Looking clearly happy from the response. "That sounds perfect thank you." Close enough to the image she wanted to give of.

"Hard to know in todays age, henna is not uncommon and to use makeup and tricks to show things is not hard." She herself often using tricks to hide her own for her dancing.

Still making sure to keep Madison between them and speaking far softer and more carefully towards Chase.
    "English is my first or second." Depended on viewpoint. "But the one I have needed the least." Softly nodding. "Russian is my mother tongue yes and the country I grew up in and learned to dance ballet along with my paternal heritage." Not that he were much of a father. "It needs to tell a story or have a meaning, if it doesn't there is no point." Her own scar on her back meaning a lot to her along with the ink that honored it.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh." Kaze actually blushes slightly at Aurora's compliment. "Thanks. I mean, security training and all...except with art, I guess I still notice details, they just don't mean much too me." He shrugs slightly, actually seeming like he got caught noticing the little things that could tip him off to an ambush or threat, an accent that seems out of place or any other clue that could, in other circumstances give an extra fraction of a second warning that something is 'off' about a situation before an attack is launched!

"Yeah, honestly having a tattoo has kind of a mixed history in Japan. I mean, it's pretty accepted now, but it used to be kind of associated with organized crime. So, my family wasn't really a fan of it. I can appreciate it on other people, just haven't really found anything that means enough to me to take that plunge, you know?

"So, is your new, huge book case going to be for art books? You seem to actually know something about it, unlike me." Kaze asks Aurora.

"Oh wow, that's cool." Kaze says, nodding with interested when Galina talks a little bit about her past and origins. "I was born and raised here, well in California. I spent some time in Asian, but haven't ever been anywhere in Europe. I'd like to learn some of the language before I visit a place. I think it really helps to get the most out of going there."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“There have always been amazing New Year’s Eve parties here. So there won’t be a shortage of parties to choose from.” She was still not decided on if she was going out or not.

“Once a month?” there so were so many questions she wanted to ask about that one. “Glad being honest didn’t offend you. It’s always a tricky road to navigate, some people love it, some get all upset.” But not this girl. Bonus in the Shamans book and she hopes to hang out with her more.

A shake of her head, “I don’t hide anything, never really saw the point.”

So she was Russian. It answered the question of the accent.

“A very important trait to have. Especially in security, so I might have to ask for tips.” Could be good to know.

“I get that, always good to get something that has meaning to you. Something you won’t regret in the next couple years.” Those were the worst.

“Kinda. But mostly philosophy, I find it easier to get into. But there will be some arts books too.”
    Chuckling, “I wouldn’t go that far, I’m just winging it here.”

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread