Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Relax, it’s down.” But she did sit a bit closer to the middle, in-case a stray branch reached inside the cab.

At the sound, she quickly looks out the window, then twists to look out the back.

“Well, I guess that’s true.”
    She admits, “But I haven’t watched much football. Now, I have some tight pants, and they’re a bitch to move around in. So how they can run around with a ball in tight pants is beyond me.” A shake of her head.

“Then you’ll have one! I’ll even make a sash for it, though you might need two! The way you’re handy and always up for adventure, there’ll be tons of badges!” and now her mind was working out colors and designs. “Either way, it’s going to be a fun adventure! Though if we don’t find it, maybe next time we enter where we did last time. It will at least get us in a more familiar,” then a laugh, “Ok, probably not familiar with how the Hedge likes to change, but somewhere we’ve been.” But might be too close for comfort to the orchid.

Shrugging, “I can try. Think they’d actually have those?” reaching out and turning the knob. Sometimes to the left, sometimes to the right, pausing here and there to listen.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Aw, scouts honor ta get me the sash?" Circe cheerfully says to Sera, "Yup, Wyrd likes ta twist the Hedge like it's a rubix cube, but same entrance makes sense." She agrees. They can make the trip again if they don't find the spider. It should be easier, "So long as the building don't get demolished before hand."

THUD splash THUD!

Circe again looks in the rear view mirror, so she doesn't see the leafy branch hit the front of the truck, "Huh, a babbling brook," but it bends instead of breaking, swiping back violently after the truck passes.

"Well someone could have found a ham radio, so AM maybe? Or a radio monster,"
    she laughs at the idea of a radio monster. That'd look stupid, "Beware the ravenous radio head, ha ha ha, that sounds like SciFi channel stupid monster."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Hand held up with a solemn nod, “Scouts honor.” If she said she’d get someone something, she meant it. “Well, if it gets demolished, we’ll just have to get creative. And I’m sure that between the two of us, we got that in the bag.” Easy.

The thud took her by surprise, and she once again, quickly looks around. “Wonder where that would lead.” She wonders out loud, “Are there markets that follow brooks, or hobs that setup camps along it? So much to explore!” and she was in an exploring mood.

Nodding, she switches to AM and continues to scan through the channels. Shrugging, “It’s not out of the realm of possibilities. If someone can figure out how to do that, think of the fun it could be, and the possibilities it could open up! You could talk about the weather, the local markets moving through or hell, even bring on guests!” laughing, “Now a radio head monster? Again, something could totally happen. I mean, I’m made of gold, silver and scales. I don’t see why someone made with part of a radio couldn’t happen.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing along Circe asks Yamiyo, "Were ya even a girl scout?" She then cheers along with the idea, "Damn straight we can. With the fight lead by Spring and Summer, getting inta the Hedge won't be a bummer."

As for the musing of the water way, Circe decides to be the wet blanket. "Could lead ta a sewer, a swamp," she was being quite negative, "Or an ocean," exploration enthusiasm increased, "We could get some seafood. After we get some dynamite fer fishing, cause I don't think a rod, hands, or spear are safe. I mean can ya imagine the lobsters out there?"

Circe has a thought with the radio play. "Ooooh radio THRN, don't sit on us," she laughs, "We could use radios ta coordinate in the Hedge but I think most don't have lots of range without a tower," THUD as Circe navigates a rough spot. Thud, thud, thud, "If I had a Summer army I'd be all for it as a rally point."

"Oh I'm sure it's possible fer there ta be one,"
    she defends herself on the radio head idea, "But I have trouble taking something seriously when I may stop mid monologue fer a commercial break," Circe clears her throat as she puts on a game show host voice, "I shall kill you all but first please stay in place for a word from our sponsors at fluffy candy company."

Thud splash! There was a lot of mud on the windshield. Hopefully mud, "Ugh," she turns on the wipers and hey! A change of scenery. "Now what did ya say Sera? A obvious path?" They had hit a road with grooves in it. Kind of medieval dirt road vibe to it. Wait. Hadn't there been a wagon trail where they met Anne's minions?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

If y'all wanna do some actual Hedge Shenanigans, I'm going to want to see some rolls!

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Pointing at herself, “Me?” a quick shake of her head, “No way. It was deemed a waste of time by my mother. She wanted my focus one hundred percent on pageants. But that doesn’t mean I don’t know what the sashes look like. Cause, internet.” Totally a thing. Laughing, “That’s our new slogan! Should get it on a bumper sticker for the truck!” suggests the Nix.

Her face scrunches up in disgust, “Ewww! No thanks.” Not this Spring. She could handle mud, but sewage? Nope, that was where she drew the line. “Now the ocean I could get behind. Wonder how one would look in here? Oh yeah! It would be huge! Could feed the whole Freehold and then some!” they’d have to try that sometime.

“It’s not a bad idea, if we could get it to work. But something tells me the Hedge wouldn’t be happy about it.” It always seemed to have a mind of its own. She was beginning to go with the flow with the thuds, as they weren’t surprising anymore.

“That’s true. But if they have antenna for weapons, I’d stop laughing real quick.” Oh yeah. But then the voice, and she is fully giggling, “You could have a career in that!” still giggling.

Once the window was clean, she looks. Glancing both ways and shrugging, “Could be? But is obvious good or bad?” there was really no way to tell with the Hedge.

1 success
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mine didn't approve either," she offers the bonding opportunity, "Honesty and respect authority didn't vibe with them being criminals all." Bumper sticker, "Oh ho ho ho ho! Best not be in English or make it a pun. I can do that! When yer Spring path meets Summer, never will the trip be a bummer."

"Ya know most sewers are tiny. In America. The big tunnels? Them are storm drains,"
    the more you know the better you can commit crimes. Or something like that. "Tried it once on a gun runner boat out of curiosity," Circe actually shudders. She decides to segue into why with a question, "Ya know how that squids like from 20,000 Leagues are real Iron Side right?"

"No kidding,"
    she agrees with how hostile the Hedge is to something as static as radio. "Better off with just walkies or headset radios fer patrols. Staples or Walmart," Circe suggests as an option.

"Oh ho ho ho ho!"
    Circe starts laughing at something Seraphina said. And punches the dash board, better then the horn, a few times. "Sorry, oh ho ho ho, sorry. Saw a old black and white movie yesterday with giant ants. Aim fer their antennae," she laughs more, "Oh ho ho, just set me off."

Once she calms down, for Circe levels of calm, she considers Seraphina's words. And decides to point out something, "Well didn't that trail ta the Spider have a wagon on it? This road has grooves. Plus," she smiles, "It'll be a smoother ride. But which way?"

1 success

It would probably be easier to actually get out and examine things too.

Personally I'd prefer just to get to the Spider and start dealing the wheeling, but am fine with shenanigans.

0 Scenes

Sera notices something, something that the pair hadn't taken into account when they began, the Truck isn't a Hedge Truck, it's not Faerie Mount tranversing the expanse of the wider Hedge. It's a mortal truck. And it's rusting.

There's not too much that can be tracked within the confines of the truck, even if their goal would be large enough that it shouldn't matter. Circe does however see, something akin to the turn off to a cart-wide path.

Just to be clear the Spider Bazaar is a Nomadic Market that I brought out for the Plot (In Summer), it's long since moved on (As it's Autumn). Which is why I have the Market Watch plot going on, so the Freehold can search for a perminate Market and avoid all the uncertainty of a Nomadic Market.

10. Likes Origins, Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She looks thoughtfully at Circe, sharing something similar wasn’t expected. “Huh. I would have never thought we would each have parents who didn’t approve of the girl scouts.” Laughing, but she liked it. “That will be perfect!” she really enjoyed Circe’s sense of humor.

“They are?” she asks, “I would have thought they would be huge! Considering how big Hollywood makes them in movies. You are a fountain of knowledge!” compliments Sera. “You did?!” eyes wide in amazement, “No! Really?! Did you kill one? Have an epic battle with it?!” her voice eager for the story. Circe had some of the best stories.

She was a bit startled by the punch on the dashboard, but the laughing told her it was ok. Right? It was ok? Then relief, laughing as well, “Glad I could provide some entertainment! I should start a show or something.” But usually her jokes were bad.

Looking to where the elf pointed, she studies the road, shrugging a shoulder, “Smoother is always good right? So I would vote for that.” Yup.

But then she frowns and looks to Circe with worry, “Uh, not to damper our fun, or insult your truck, but,” gesturing to the truck, “did it have this much rust when we started? Because if not, we, uh, might have a problem.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Che cosa? Diavolo, no, non l'ho fatto," she shakes her head in the negative, "We were a couple hundred miles off coast. The Gate opened up onta empty storming seas. And I saw a swarm of tree trunk size tentacles. Always bad news so pistol out. But before I took a shot at 'em a shark made of metal did the jump outta the water and dive down thing. My brilliant solution: close the door. I needed a way bigger boat then no boat."

"Yeah nothing wrong with a smooth ride,"
    she agrees with Seraphina. Then blinks a few times looking at Seraphina, "It what?" Circe rolls down her window to look down a the side of the car. There was a lot more rust on the door. Then the Summer leans up up to her waist to look back towards the the back. "Huh?"

That Huh said a lot. It conveyed surprise without panic. "No it did not," she pulls herself back in, bouncing in the driver's seat. "I guess the Wyrd hates big mundy machines. But!" she smirks at Seraphina, "On the plus side the hippie paint job is gone. Also," silver lining number to is pointed out down the 'road.' Namely the path turn off, "I think I see a rest stop. Or the Hedge equivalent," she quips to Seraphina as she turns the truck onto the path, "Seedy mundy rest stop warnings apply, stay away from the sushi, don't feed the wildlife, and beware of pirates. At minimum, it'll give me someplace to check the engine to see when this thing is gonna break down on us."

Unless Seraphina objects, Circe is going to aim the truck for the turn off.

13. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread