Oct 10, 2020 - Oct 17, 2020
(2010) Dark Wood and Red Leather
Oct 11, 2020 - Oct 26, 2020
(2010) Mable and Maeve
Oct 23, 2020 - Oct 29, 2020
(Broken Cycle) At the Speed of a Tik Tok
Nov 13, 2020 - Dec 18, 2020
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

James enters the quite shabby apartment where the Howlers keep their locus, his pack on his heels, and lies Sally down on the bed there. He glances around the room, taking in is state.

The walls and floor are now quite clean and cleared of debris, vearious cleaning equipment dots the room, and from the look of it a big effort has been made, the bed is also now covered in clean sheets which Saly is lying on top of.

Despite this it still gives the strong impression of being rundown and very shabby, and it's fairly small, the Howlers take up a ot of space in the room they're in. James glances around carefully, then looks back at his pack. "I need one of you to guard please."

He turns to Sally and leans over her, confusion in his face. "I know her.."

He leans over and touches her shoulder lightly to wake her, shaking her a little if needed. As soon as her eyes open he'll give a gentle smile and say, "Hello. It's Sally, isn't it?"

OOC

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally comes to, her eyes cloudy... "Where am I, what happened?" Is all she could say as she tried to sit up. As she sits up, a look of epiphany crosses her face.... "James I remember, I remember everything..." She says as the coat that covered her falls and she stands there, bare as the day she was born, in front of the Howlers.

James glances at the other Howlers, his sense of possesivness coming to the fore. "Turn your backs!", he snarls at them, clearly on edge. Whether or not they obey he turns back to Sally, putting his hands on Sally's shoulders and attempting to gently push her back down to sitting on the bed, either way he'll offer her the coat with a meaningful look.

"Do you know what's happened to you? Try to think, and stay calm."

S
    Steven

"Nightmares. Bad ones, and My moods were uncontrollable." She thinks for a moment... "Oh god I am so sorry for what I said to you." She says as she takes the coat and covers her lower half. If only because she feels the need to shave. "What is going on with me James?" her mind was racing a mile a minute. bringing up different topics and rattling off different things. "Last thing I remember I was in bed with ... well thats not important... and fell asleep. More nightmares and then nothing.... only flashes until the running." she pauses...

"We had an argurment Sally, not important now, far more to worry about. You've had a.." James' nostrils flare, his eyes narrowing angrily and he leans forward, his voice furious. "With? -With-?! With -who-?!" He grips her shoulders tightly, shaking with anger. "It didn't take you long, did it?!" He's practically bellowing at this point, despite the fact that his pack is likely still behind him. He lets go of her and wheels, stalking to the wall and starting to pound on it, snarling angrily. As he does he swells up to Dalu form, his msucles bulking as he does, and his words incoherent.

L

That calls for a DR check from James. As he at the very least views Sally as an ally and certainly seems to view her sleeping with someone else as a betrayal.

James' inner Rage raises, threatening to break through as all the combined anger, and frustration and the feelings of betrayal rise to the surface, mixing together and trying to break free, but what's curently active of his rational mind manages to reel it in and he takes a deep breath, clechning his fists and getting some control over himself.

Whew

L

The rest of the Howler's, sensing the rising tension in the room and slightly unsure as to what has James so on edge, obey; leaving the room to stand outside the door. Though they're careful to stay alert in case the situation...degenerates.

S
    Steven

"James I don't think this is the time. I didn't understand and was not in a place to understand everything. Love, look at me please?" Her voice is calm and soothing. She is trying to help him and help herself at the same time. "The way we ended things, I was hurt and betrayed. I thought there was nothing that could bring us back together. Now I see how wrong I was. And I am sorry."

James turns to look at Sally, sinking back down into Hishu. "You can't call me that anymore Sally." His eyes widen as he realises how his comment could be taken and he sinks down onto the bed next to her, a drawn, saddened look on his face. "I need to tell you abut the Oath, about our laws. But I need to know that you're alright first, that you know what's happened. But we can't be together, not like we were, and you'll know why soon."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last