(Broken Cycle) At the Speed of a Tik Tok

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Oct 1, 2020 : (Broken Cycle) Debrief
(Broken Cycle) Poisoned Well
Jan 20, 2021 - Mar 3, 2021
(Broken Cycle) Crafting the Tale
Jan 20, 2021 - Feb 8, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

It's not much of a plan as it is wishful thinking. Alas, it's their lowest risked option and one that she believes is worth pursuing.
    How can one change the nature of a story?
    The Bard himself changed the perception of the English language and that of British people thereon, in a certain sense, he built the British Identity.
    Here what she hopes to achieve is something similar but on a much smaller scale. Just tip the scales of the story by enough that they'll be left alone.
    Though she can't do this on her own.
    And that's where Circe and the others come into play. Her grand design. Here in the spring hollow, surrounded by the flowery smell of her maccha tea, the Bright One awaits for the arrival of her guest.
    They have a strategy meeting ahead, no distractions allowed. Even her wisps have been safely tucked underneath the bed-sheets of the suspended bed.
    Yup, work time

Saber Sloth

Sloth Edit: Added the Plot bbcode
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Nov 13th, 2020 at 03:32 PM.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra makes her way to the Well leading to the Spring Hollow. Every time she has to jump in is more than disconcerting, but she prepares herself and does so. She closes her eyes and when she opens them, she is inside the tavern. She lets out a little sigh, her brisk mantle flowing around her, as if responding to her anxiety for a moment. She is wearing a short black dress with long lace sleeves, a set of black tights and black boots to go along with the outfit.

The Polychromatic gazes around for a moment before spotting Titania, she gives a pleasant smile and waves before gracefully making her way over, "Hello, Titania. Oh, I should ask. Is it Titania or Ellie? I'd heard Sonnie call you that and I wanted to make sure I was referring to you by the name you wish to be called." It is rather incredible to her how lovely the Telluric comes off, her outfits so stylish, and that doesn't even go to mentioning the celestial features of her mien. Cassandra's own mien reflects simple, prismatic colors, constantly in motion. Whether they are random or symbolic of a mood ring is questionable.

3. Likes , liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Lady Cassandra, what a pleasure", she says springing to her feet with a million watt smile. "Ellie is fine", she says before urging the woman to sit down.
    "Hope you find our little hollow to your liking", she plays with the tea set with the same mastery of a practiced surgeon. No movement is wasted, each single step timed with precision.
    "Lemon or milk? what a lovely outfit, it marries your complexion perfectly", she says, still smiling at her, occasionally one of her wisps peeks from underneath the suspended bed, making a rainbow of the polycromatic.
    "Isn't it a bit cold? All of a sudden?", she says as the tea boiler seems to work less efficiently.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

5. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra gives a polite nod with a little smile and makes her way to sit down with the Telluric. When she sits down, she tucks a strand of her long, scarlet hair behind her ear. "Well, lovely to see you again then, Ellie."

The prismatic Lost gazes around the Hollow and nods, "I had been here recently. It is a nice place. Much more calming than the bar back in Baltimore for a Spring Hollow," she chuckles a little bit, "Though, that was nice in its own way."

"Oh, milk and just a hint of lemon, please," It felt weird having the tea made for her. Much like when Sera had done so at the Garden Grounds. She didn't let that show, however. She's always grateful for a cup of tea. "And thank you," she says, looking down at her outfit, "I do love getting into the colder months. More options for outfits." Her eye does catch the wisp that peaks up, beautiful and prismatic, not unlike her own skin.

Cassandra lets out a little chuckle, "I apologize, perhaps the mantle is giving it trouble. We Winters have a way of frosting up a place." Again, she smiles a bit. Hard not to. Such an action was naturally ingrained in her as a more diplomatic person. "So, how has everything been?" She asks, both as a means of polite conversation and an opening for anything else she might wish to speak about.

7. Likes liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"We should go shopping, sometimes", but then the conversation takes a turn for the worse. Soon the Artist will realize just how deeply troubling interacting with the Bright One may be.
    "E..e-xcuse me?", she says tensing instantaneously and looking back with a face stuck between surprise and deep resentment.
    Everything takes second seat, and the Fairest gives the Polychromatic a look of apprehension. "I... I cannot do that", she whispers, hurt in her national pride.
    "It will curdle, and with your mantle. It will turn into ice-cream"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

9. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Oh, that would be fun." She says with a smile and then she sees how Ellie responds to her tea with milk and lemon response and she realizes the weird tea faux pas she's just made.

"Oh, goodness, I hadn't even thought about that," She puts a finger to her lip, considering, "Don't know what I was even thinking then. I like the taste of lemon and milk together... where did it- oh, lemongrass. You can put milk in lemongrass,, which is delicious, by the way. Has a kind of minty flavor to it. A bit of ginger works well with it too." She chuckles, "I apologize if I gave you a start." She shakes her head, "Although, ice cream wouldn't be horrible this time of year. Still get those spurts of warmth. Though, I suppose not with me around."

"Just the milk will be fine. Thank you."

11. Likes liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Lemongrass is not lemon", she looks at her with suspicion in her eyes, "Hmm, don't lie to me. You eat iced curdledteamilk everyday, don't you?", she says with a smug grin. "A guilty pleasure, that's what it is"
    "I wonder what other dirty secrets you're hiding. Singing in the shower, perhaps?"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

13. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Oh, I'm aware. It does taste a hint of lemon, but mostly minty. I do know my herbs." She laughs, "Not every day. But I do give a tiny squirt right when it gets cool, so I'm not even sure at this point. Perhaps I am a sludge demon, eating terrible things."

She takes a moment to just giggle, "My goodness, okay, you've got me! I sing in the shower! It is blasphemous, I know. Shh, don't tell anyone. It will absolutely ruin my reputation as a musician," She says dramatically, trying to be funny.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"I know right?", she says, swallowing her pride and squirting just a little droplet of lemon in the concoction.
    "Now we've established that you're a demonic gluttonous sinner. Not just that, being California, I wonder which other herbs you're talking about", she holds her hands up, feigning outrage.
    "Certainly it's not catnip. Oh, don't bother. That'll just ruin the pristine Image I had of you until now. To think you were so polite at Yamiyo's"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra gives the most pleasant of smiles before taking her tea, giving it a little blow before taking a long sip. "I'll occasionally try to grow something, like basil or parsley - I love parsley. But mainly, I do some baking and I enjoy cooking. I'm not amazing at it, but I do my best. I also tend to make my own mixed herbs for tea. I tend to go a little fancy sometimes with my mixtures and they don't always come out well." She chuckles a little.

"A pristine image, you say? Well, I'm honored and absolutely horrified to have ruined such a beautiful picture for you," Honestly, this was just fun. Lots of other conversations she'd had up to this point were nice, but this was just having a good laugh. "I do my best to be as polite as possible though. Hard to make friends in a new place if you go around being impolite."

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread