(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Chuckling a bit towards Sonnie.
    "Wow that was a rapid reply all response, I shall look forward to the trip." Her eyes wandering over the dress upon her Queen "You must truly have put a lot of warmth and love into it in order to make such a wonderful piece it makes you look even more stunning than usual, Rhodes is one lucky guy. Although you know being fashionably late does seem on point for him or am I wrong there?"

A gentle nod and warm smile offered towards Cassandra as she slowly puts a hand on her shoulder.
    "You will do great dear, I have full confidence in you and being nervous just means that you care. Hope you save the song I requested for another time though." Removing her hand and focusing her attention over towards the dwarf as he came close, lightly curtsying for him.
    "Dear Anatole I know that it is not much but I would be honored to be of some assistance to you whilst you recover, if you need anything do not hesitate to call me and until then as I know that our homes are a secret to keep so feel free to order any form of takeout food you like and I will pay for it for you. Either setting it up on your phone or just send me a message with the sum to send over and I will do so. That is the least I can do right now, my money is not endless though so kindly stick with 30-50 dollar meals per day." Giving him a kind smile as her words finished, hoping she hadn't offended him.

Leaving the dwarf to get his drink as she walks up to the Ogres.
    "Hi there Ram hope you're enjoying the city and feel good in the freehold?" Eyes going over towards Gerrit "Welcome to the city and the freehold, I do hope you will come to enjoy your stay here. Kindly allow me to introduce myself." Offering him a warm and kind smile as she wonders what she looks like in his eyes, her hands signing in ASL whilst she speaks. "I am Yamiyo of the spring court, if there is anything I can do to make you feel more welcome or if you just need someone to talk to so do not hesitate to seek me out."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Monkey laughed at Seraphina, "Oh, thanks, but no! If I had a dress like that, I'd probably go blind from staring at it all day and night!" An exaggeration, certainly, but it would be a constant shiny distraction that she could do without.

Sonnie looked back and forth between the various Fairest in the clearing, in all their glamorous beauty. Both amazed by their looks and a tad jealous.

This, of course, included Titania, to whom she turned and grinned, "Thanks! I'm a Ouija board!" she stated proudly. "I'm faring quite well. Thank you! How are you faring, my dear Ellie?" For reasons(?), her voice started to take on a generic British accent as she spoke to the English Fairest. It may or may not have been intentional.

The Beast's bright eyes shifted towards Yamiyo, "Rapid replies are part of my job! I'm not the best delivery girl in California three years running for no reason!" Wait, was there a ranking for that?
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A smile to Cassandra, her skin an interesting thing to watch. “I hope you’re settling in ok.” Moving to a new Freehold could always be difficult.

Nodding to what Ram said, “I have to agree with him, new faces are always welcome. Hopefully you’ve been enjoying the Freehold and settling in.” and looking to Gerrit, from his Mantle, she had to wonder if he was Winter?

“Well, if you are in need of anything Anatole, please let me know.” But her skills could only stop him from dying, not make his wounds go away. But she couldn’t argue with what he said about Rhodes, who she knew, would appear when he was ready.

A smile of relief appears as James talks, laughing as well, “Sometimes tea is just what you need instead of coffee. And you are more than welcome.” Her tone warm, “I’d love to have you stop by, and I’ll make sure I set some aside for you.” Peppermint would begin to increase in popularity as the season changed. A shake of her head, “Thank you for the offer, but I am more than happy to help.” She never sough repayment for what she did. Glancing at her dress, “Thank you! And should you want to talk about a Hedgespun item, I’d be happy to discuss it with you.” It gave her a chance to design something other than a dress.

“The dress design was easy enough. The Hedgespun was a bit of a headache, but maybe worth it.”
    That remained to be seen. If not, then it would get tucked away. A slight shrug, “He is a man of many mysteries, as any good Autumn is.” Not really an answer, but she felt it fit.

Laughing at Sonnie, the sound light and musical, “Well, it doesn’t have to be as bright as mine. I could come up with one that compliments you. Perhaps something that would help blind you enemies.” She adds with a wink.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

(Ride the falling leaves)Glamour 2 Spent
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

1 success

From the nearby trees, a swirling mass of leaves archs slowly out over the dusk air, whirling and writhing. It spins elegantly fulll of colour; reds, yellows, golds and orange, which slowly swirls down the the ground. As it does so, an icy wind rippled through the air, speading fall leaves in the yards around the predominany twisting shape of leaves. The zephyrs are laden with whispers just beyond hearing.

The deciduous avatar begins weaving between the guests of the Coronation, the winds picking up dresses and jackets in equal measure. The swirling shape seems to rotate around the Spring Queen in her dress of spun moonlight, before arcing up through the air to the far side of the clearing that it might face all the gathere changelings.

"Welcome..."
    the cyclone of leaves booms emphatically over the crowd.

Leaves begin twisting and forming, revelaing long pale outstretched hands. A suite of red with an embroidered leaf-pattern is clear under an overcoat of dark, foreboding thunderclouds. At his temples and wrists, scarlet flowers in full bloom. In one hand, a cane of ebony with a deep oaken top. Glittering Green eyes, full of pride and a cold malice.

Atop his head, Rhodes wears the Autumn Crown - a circlet of sycamore leaves and thorns witha a hue in stark contrast to the rest of the colours, not vibrant or warm, but a dull Leaden metal.

The Autumn King has arrived.

"My guests, friends old and new. Thank you so much for sharing this particular day, the Autumnal equinox. From the remberance of Winter, the joys of Spring, the fiery passion of Summer we come to the Fall. A time of change. A time of forboding, when the darkness draws out before us and the mortals we once were live in perpetual Fear of that which lurks in the shadows." He pauses, letting the reminder hang in the air. "For them it is primal, but for us oh so real. We have seen what lies on the other side of imagination. We have lived it, we have endured it. And in our own ways we all vowed never again, because deeply... we Fear it. Whether it is buried in desire, used to fan the rage of Anger, or remosed in sorrow, Fear is always with us."

"Always."

Rhodes speads his arms wide. "And so we stand here, on the very edge. One side, the Wylds, the other, the illusion of safety. This day we host on the border of the Hedge, a reminder that the dangers are ever near us, lest we forget... and grow complacent." He waves a had towards the Polychomatic Winter. "One of our latest, Cassandra, has kindly provided her skills to play. Enjoy the bounteous harvest of the season, but never forget... the darkness draws ever near."

His speech done, the Dread Lord moves forwards towards his beloved bride-to-be. The movements are less sweeping than they might be - the recent skirmish with Iron Meg still leaving several scars perhaps, or maybe another misdirection - but the Fairest makes them appear a smooth as intended. Emeralds rake over the hedgespun dress in amazement. "Seraphina, my love. I can see why this took you so many evenings away. You look... equisite, as ever." The eyes soften as if belonging to another as he beholds her, and he offers a hand. "Would you stoop to being on my arm this evening?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

5. Likes Aeolus, liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

The Polychromatic hadn't even realized Anatole had been about to say something else when she wandered off. She feels a little bad about it now. She consciously tries to ignore the subconscious want to pay attention to the other Fairests while trying to pay attention to the Darkling. With so many beautiful changelings in the clearing, it is hard to imagine being able to ignore any of them, but when there are so many stars about, tuning them all out can be easier than trying to tune out only one. Remember social decorum.

She raises a bit of an eyebrow at John's off handed comment about 'Coco' and the corners of her painted red lips turn upward in a smile, her mind no longer lingering on the social awkwardness, "Interestingly shady comment. Whiskey has often been my preferred drink. Should you wish to make me a whiskey and cider, I'd certainly be grateful," She reaches her hand out to take his, her skin is cool to the touch yet, like her mantle, oddly warm from non-existent sunlight as well. "I'm Cassandra, also of the Onyx court. It's lovely to meet another Winter floating about."

She allows her expression to give way to her curiosity, her emerald eyes gazing over the Wisp in a calculating fashion, not quite as if sizing him up, but as if she is making plans. What those plans are is the debatable part.

"So, John, tell me, are members of our court just obscenely elusive or are there just two of us?" Her mind wanders back to the other fellow, Gerrit, she had met earlier, but she wasn't yet sure of his court. He could be Autumn. They'll have to talk. For now, John is the only one who has confirmed court status with her.

She reaches back and adjusts the cello case upon her back before taking it off and gently settling it against the side drinks table, careful that it doesn't disturb anything.

7. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“Impressions?” Ram blew out his cheeks with an exhale “I guess… hectic?” It was better than saying disorganized, tough that wasn’t entirely accurate either. “It feels like the Freeholds been through a lot. The fealty pledge not working, people moving in and out a lot, small population.” He gave a slight shrug. Maybe not glowing recommendation but Garrit had asked.

He smiled at Yamiyo when she approached “Doing alright. Got a job in the Park. Still looking for a place to stay that doesn’t need a background check. Probably going to carve out something in the Thorns if I can’t find anything soon.”

Ram recognized the chill breeze before he even noticed the leaves. He almost rolled his eyes as the Autumn King in leaf form swirled through the gathered Changelings. No… he did roll his eyes. It was all he could do to not shake his hands in the air saying ‘DRAMA!’. He supposed that was the Fairest way.

Rhodes’ speech didn’t do anything to endear the Ogre either. Dismissing basically every other Court. Saying it was all because of Fear? Ram frowned.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Gerrit listened to Ram thoughtfully. "I guess hectic is a fitting word. There seemed to be fighting not long ago. I guess we now have to pitch in somehow to bringt in some stability?"

Gerrit could actually just stand and stare a bit when the Succubus approached him. Is that... her?! No, the moment passed and he realized that his ex-wife hasn't miraculously made her way to Sacramento. Still, fresh barbs of painful longing wormed their way into Gerrits heart. He tried not to show it, this wasn't the time.
    An earlier thought resurfaced, even more intense. Why are there so many beautiful Lost in this Freehold? Shaking his head, he remembered how to talk again. "Uh, hello. I'm Gerrit, member of the Winter Court. I'm new here. Uh, thanks." He was actually relieved to address the other Ogre again. "Listen, if a couch suffices you can crash at my place until you find something better." He couldn't help himself. Although he just met Ram and offering someone to live with you isn't very wintery Gerrit couldn't simply let another Lost be homeless.

Another gorgeous Changeling drew his attention and he stammered out another response to Seraphina. "Yeah, there hasn't been much settling in so far, but everyone's been very, uh, welcoming."

Then Rhodes made his appearance. I guess being flashy is expected for an Autumn Monarch. He made some good points, and Gerrit was actually impressed by the showing. Then Rhodes came over to Seraphina. They seem to be an item?
    Gerrit deliberated if now was the correct time to hand over his gift and decided against it - the event would hopefully last for some more time.

10. Likes liked this post

Ethan Walsh
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (See MiniSheet)
    Presence
    (Wall Flower)
    Dexterity
    (Cautious movements)
    Ethan Walsh

Mask- Ethan Walsh appears to be a fairly average man in his mid-thirties. He is a bit skinny and gawky, but nothing too out of the ordinary. If you put him in a crowd he would probably disappear if not for his orange hair, a sign of his Irish ancestry.
    Mein- When one sees beneath the Mask he appears to be an impossibly thin man with skin the texture of pear wood, arms like branches, and knees which bend the wrong way.
    Mantle- The smell of rotting leaf litter surrounds Ethan and the occasional fallen leaf is seen.

PRE

Shit, Ethan thought. He had made his way to the gathering late, as he often did. Being late is a great way of avoiding a trap, he had found, but it often made one appear rude. Still, since he was late, he might as well scout the place out before entering.
    Rather than entering the clearing immediately, Ethan decided to step off the path, just a little, and watch what was going on before entering.
    A table with refreshments was set up. Promising. None of the individuals seemed to be fallen over dead, which discounted poison (at least a fast acting one, he added mentally). Feeling as safe as is possible for one who had been to Arcadia, Ethan decided to step out into the clearing.
    Heading first for the refreshment table, he decided to pick up a bowl of stew. Drinking the broth first, Ethan sized up the various groups for which might be a safe place to start introductions. He had been good at this once, reading the mood of a room (or clearing as the case may be) and figuring out where to go. Unfortunately, basic social skills seem to fly out the window after years where the only contact one had was with animals, Hobs, and the murderous Gentry. A party was essentially like a pack, he decided after a few seconds. Therefore, it would make the most sense to start with the most influential person first. In that case, the one wearing a crown and surrounded by leaves should be the one spoken to first.
    As the wizened headed over in that direction he nervously straightened his clothing. With a flat palm he tries in vain to remove the wrinkles in his jeans. Picking self-consciously at the leaves and thorns which inevitably get caught in his hand-knit brown sweater and dark green hat, Ethan walks up to the Autumn King.
    “Pardon me sir. I’m Ethan Walsh. I don’t think we have had the chance to meet. I just wanted to let you know that I am excited to be part of your Court this season.” At that, the smell of rotting leaf litter that was his mantle increased slightly. Ethan then realized from the offered arm and the look in the Autumn Kong’s eye that he had been speaking with the woman with the green cloak and the hair shaped like roses. “I am very sorry, Ma’am, Sir. I wasn’t thinking.” Panicking slightly at the thought of offending these two obviously powerful Changelings, Ethan seemed to freeze in place.

[willpower]7|7[/willpower]

12. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"I thank you,"

Anatole responded to James Turner . He took hold of the drink the Whisperwisp offered, cracked a smile for the Onyx, and generally stared deeply into the drink as he considered what to do with it.

In the end, the burned dwarf drank - and deeply. The contented sigh that he emitted was palpable.

Anatole noted how his hand shook and struggled to control it.

"Oh? Oh yes. Yes of course. Thank you."

The Smith cracked another smile and inclined his head slightly as Yamiyo Lillich paused to curtsey before him.

As the Romancer stepped away, Anatole glared at his offending hand, which had begun to quiver again. Downing the rest of his drink, he continued to haul himself across to the drinks table. Along the way, he noted Gerrit and the arrival of Ethan Walsh . Given his state and his singular desire to make it to the booze table the lamed Wizened was unable to offer much by way of recognition.

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“You’re not wrong, it can’t help me sleep only wake up.” Most of the time awake was the goal but since Rhodes’ lesson he had been wandering the skeins of dreams. “Thank you for your kindness, I do appreciate it.” Especially since I don’t deserve it. “Sounds good, seems I’m about due for one I think. I don’t have much of an eye for taste so your expertise would be desperately needed I think.” A small, tired smile returned as he suddenly had to hold his drink still. Rhodes making his easy, breezy entrance.

Leave it to the Fairest, a showman at that, to be fashionably late for a dramatic entrance. He couldn’t help but laugh and shake his head. Of course, the Dread Lord thinks it’s all about fear. Our whole lives are based in fear, fear of being taken, fear of going back, of them. But he stumbled face first into the point and still seemed to miss it somehow. Fear isn’t the underlying emotion or we’d all belong to Autumn. We aren’t one thing, we’re all things, why there’s a cycle.

A small shrug of his shoulders as he turned back to his drink. Time and Place James, time and place. “All I know is being in the hedge means I can smoke.” He said softly to himself, hands patting at his pockets finding the press of the packet to be reassuring. He saw Rhodes’ approach Sera, not far away as they’d been conversing. His hand moving down to the gift, mouth opening to speak but then Rhodes’ began speaking to Sera he removed his hand and closed his mouth. Next opening, yea?

His attention turning back to the newcomer as his hands worked to make her a drink. “All I really have is shade. I’ve not exactly been known for being the diplomatic one here.” Another shrug of his shoulders, letting the comment roll off his back with a smirk, handing the cup to her. “Well, until this moment I thought I was the only member of our Court here. Winters never been a popular court, hard to compete with the glitz and glamour spring offers.” No one likes to be a buzz kill until you need one around. “Oh performing hmm? Gonna play the demon mountain song from Fantasia?” A laugh, he didn’t know the name of the song but that scene stood out and seemed appropriately autumn. “Good luck though.” He lifted his cup and gave her a nod, hands now moving to fish out his cigarettes shaking them until he could get one between his lips.

Eyes moving over to the new guy, no, make that new guys. If he wasn’t as observant as he was he might have missed the newcomer. Listening in to his introduction and sighing, lips turning into a frown understanding how awkward and uncomfortable the other guy must feel. Cigarette hanging from his lips he began mixing drinks again, figuring the new guy might need one. Though his eyes narrowed, flitting to Gerrit wondering who he was and what Court he belonged to. Hard to pin down the light from this distance.

Then Anatole perched up at the bar with him, James taking turn as bar tender since Anatole had bit the bullet during Spring. “Need another one? know who these new guys are?” Words slightly muffled from around the cigarette as he nodded up to Gerrit and Ethan moving to make Anatole a drink before he even got an answer. Not able to light his cigarette just yet as his hands remained constantly busy for the time being.

Goes by the name: John

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread