Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily looks down at Mable from her new height. "Yes! No? I dunno! You are not too much for me to handle. And I didn't do this for you! Sometimes it just.... happens when I'm pissed."

She scowls, but there's a smile trying to force it's way through. "This is not sexy. And Stop that look! I knew all that shit you were saying. I've worked so damn hard not to be that person any more!" She takes another pull on the bottle.

"I.... I'm sorry kitten. You just... struck a nerve. I... I know I buried a lot of stuff. But... I'm getting better. Slowly."
    A tear rolls down a firm jawline. "Yes I wanna see your claws."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Chill out Babe. Sometimes it helps when someone restates things in a different manner. I know you have changed and I love you for it." She looks Emily up and down again.

"You are sexy in all forms." She winks and pops a claw. "Here's one." Pops another "Oops there's another." She does this with her right hand. Then she takes one claw and rips one of her tank top straps.

"Should I continue?" She asks.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily watches the claws with interest, still not quite letting go of her scowl. "I thought you wanted to talk?" She asks casually, leaning back against the counter.

"Besides, I'm a lot bigger like this," the mechanic waves a heavly-clawed hand to herself. "Might be too much for you."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable examines Emily closely, "Do you stay in this form for a while?" Her eyebrows raised.

"Could be interesting to see what I can handle." She tilts her head to the side.

"I should have worn red and we could try some role play."
    She grins in a wolfish manner.

Head tilts another way, "There are other interesting things I can do." Her voice is husky. "Do you wanna see?" She was living on the edge. Mischief in her eyes.

"And we did talk. Or did you have other questions?" She rips her shirt off herself with her clawed hand.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"As long as I like, usually," Emily muttered darkly. "It's just... adrenaline... wahatever."

Now standing over Mable quite a bit, Emilty looks down, confused. "Worn red?"

Still scowling a little, she grumbles "Yes. What else?"

A feral rumble happens in the werewolf's chest as she stares at Mable's chest.
    Oh look. Yummy.
    Just.... c'mon, woman. you can't just forgive because there's a horny sexpot in front of you.

She takes a step forwards, pinning Mable between her and the side. "Oh, thaaaat's it. You're getting off on this, aren't you?" She waves to herself befor she plants her hands firmly on the counter either side of the vampire. "My point was, you don't have to spell out my life with psychiatry 101, okay? I know what I'm about. And I'm okay with it. And if you're with me you need to be too." Eyes glance down Mable's shredded top quickly before looking her in the eyes again.

Dammit.
    Heh. Boobs.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nods, ok she can control it if she wants. She ignores the red question because she doesn't want to piss off Emily any more.

"Yes, I am getting off on this. It's kinda fun and freeing to share powers. "

She tilts her head again, "Did I even once say I wasn't ok with your past or mine? It has made us who we are now. And I told you, I have to organize info like that. I'll just not share in the future since you are sooo sensitive."

She then shifted into a bat and flew up to the ceiling light. "squeek" Cutebat was now in the kitchen.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You..... I....." The Werewolf scowls. "I am not sensitive! You just wouldn't be the first person that tries to break down my past and my attitudes only to say I needed help 'dealing with my anger issues'..." She sighs. Maybe she had jumped down Mable's throat a little.

She stares, a little abashed. "'m sorry." She rumbles quietly. "Most people that break me down want to fix me. I... I should have known better with you. Did... did I ever tell you I suck at relationships?" She tries to smile hopefully.

Suddenly there's a bat in th air and Emily jumps back in surprise.

ZOMGAWWWW!!! Look at it!
    Okay, so maybe I overreacted.
    Lookie! Look how adorable!

Emily can't help it. She smiles. "Awww....." She reaches intot he freezer and pulls out some ice cram and grabs a spoon. "Okay that's pretty cool... You wanna come back down here so I can apologise properly?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable squeaks and flies into the livingroom. She shifted back to Naked Mable. She sat onto the couch and stretched out on the blanket. Looking down at the silver fur braided ankle bracelet she smiled.

"Ok. I accept your apology." She says to Emily who is munching ice cream in the kitchen. "I don't want to fix you or change you. But I am here for you and I do need to understand where you are at with these things."

"And hey, you didn't storm out or fight me so that's good. We both learned a bit more about communicating with each other. Now I kinda want some sex before we talk more."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Where I'm at?" Emily calls from the kitchen, sounding confused. "I'm doing fine. It just took some time to get used to talking abo-" the werewolf trails off as she makes into the doorway, staring at her girlfriend.

Fuck, she's so hot.
    Yeah she is. We're really lucky.

The Crescent stares at Mable's body, not even trying to meet her eyes. "I suppose we did. But... just... what makes you think... I'm... interested... right now?" She says trying to sound aloof, but her breathing is shallow as she tries to hide it by sucking on the ice-cream spoon.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable's smile got bigger as Emily spoke to her from the other room. She could hear he getting closer. She didn't look at Emily but out the window.

"Not interested in sex? Okay. Maybe you could just use me as a bowl for that ice cream. I am sure the cold creaminess of it would feel soooo gooood on my skin." She ran her hands down her body. "But only if you are interested."

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread