Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Werewolf nods. "You still need to show me your special pagan place you have out there."

"Minx?" Emily looks quizzically at Mable. "It's like a tease-y, playful, prankster-y person. But it can also be flirty, though that's the teasing a lot."

"OOOh, wow! Which one?" Emily asks. She looks thoughtful. "Do they do night tours? We'd have to be super careful. Not least of all because I dunno how the werewolves there line up, but also, because of all the sun. I really don't fancy having a pile of ash for a girlfriend."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I do need to bring you there. Just say when and we can go. You'd love it." Mable smiles.

"Oh so I'm a tease?" She asks thoughtfully. "OK I guess I am." She giggles.

"Everything there seemed to happen at night in Carson City. And I don't remember which year of film it was from. It was kinda a weird night." She left it there.

"Wait if I were a pile of ash you could put me in an urn and bring me everywhere with you." She waggled her eyebrows. "What other things do you want to do?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod. "Any time. Cresent moon is my favourite to be out in the woods though. It... makes certain things easier."

A small snigger, and a pale hand slips lower to rest on Mable's butt. "Yep" She nods innocently. "Come on, let's sit back down, okay? And no more freaking out on me. Or you don't get to touch aaaaaany of this tonight." She gestures to herself with the unoccupied hand.

Wait, what? I didn't agree to this! Back the fuck up! Momma needs her fix!
    Wow. And you think I can't take a joke. Now who's serious?
    Serious about getting laid! Don't do that to me! This is why I get to talk most of the time! Trying to con me outta some sweet sweet loving, why-I-oughtta....
    Hehehe. So easy.

Emily gently unwinds and leads Mable back to the couch. She curls back up and pats the seat next to her. "Weird night huh? What happened?" The ash comment makes Emily go surly. "Not funny baby. C'mon." her fingers lace into Mable's, a little protectively. "Tell you what. Tell me about your weird night and I'll tell you about Dad, okay?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Easier how?"

Mable sits down and runs her hand up Em's thigh slowly. "You know you can't resist this. So don't make empty threats." She says in a husky whisper. Then removes her hand.

"Ok. So I went to Carson City with a fellow vampire who was kinda losing it. I knew he found me attractive so it was easy to get him to take me with him. He was getting all funky weird and evil attitude. I was actually going to take him and murder him. He would have turned to ash so a quick vacuum would have been the end. But I just couldn't do it. I just couldn't murder him like that. so instead I basically took him into custody. Had some others come and help me. On the way home there was another situation. Hostages etc. I helped with that. The crazy ass got himself killed-ish. So the issue was no longer a problem. But that night I got into trouble because I lost control of some of my powers. Like I said I'm kinda a fuck up."

Mable looked a bit sad about the events she told. "Your turn"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A shrug. "Well, werwolves are tied to the phases of the moon. And I'm what we call a Crescent moon. It means shapeshifting is easier for me when the Crescent moon's out."

Emily's breath quickens, but she looks up and clenches her jaw shut. "Ah... Eh... No! No, missy..." She swats at Mable's hand playfully. "Totally can resist..." She pouts.

The werewolf listens to the story in silence. She pulls Mable into a hug. "Heyyyy... baby, you didn't kill an innocent person. That doesn't sound like a fuckup. It sounds like a compassionate, sweet person that doesn't do something evil just because somebody else is a fuckup." She strokes her hand idly. "What happens when a vampire loses control of her powers?"

The Crescent smiles serenely. "Daddy... his name was Robert Allen Makerith. My mom died when I was a kid - you saw the picture of us as a family - and ever since then, he raised me. Looked after me. I spent all my time in the garage with him. I picked up my love of cars from him, I could repair an engine by the time I was ten, and my first restoration by the time i was seventeen. He was so, so proud." She smiles. "I was sixteen I went through my first change. Things were already pretty damned rocky between the two of us - I was something of a wild teenager. Drinking, Smoking.... creeping out of my room to make out with my boyfriend..." She sighs happily. "Now. Think back to your puberty. Now throw in a savage shapeshifting monster that reacts with your emotions, especially fear, frustration and anger." Emily stops, a bit of a tear forming. "And he put up with it. Well, I mean.... we fought like hell. This room's been clawed to fuck a dozen times. He tried grounding me so many times, especially after my labido kicked in and I started sneaking out even more. But on my period he would give me the lounge, a gallon of Ice cream and a hot water bottle. When Johnny dumped me he stopped me from clawing his face off... like, literally," she chuckles. "He knew fuck all abou spirits but he made sure I could through a punch and his little girl could defend herself... but still tried to protect me from everything. I was always his little girl and I loved him so, so much, and when he sent me away to keep me safe I hated him for it... but only because I missed him more than anything I ever knew." Emily sighs, and drinks deeply from her mug. "Bobbie Makerith was the best dad I could have ever had." She sniffs. "So... like... um. Anything else you wanna know?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Okay, crescent moon it is." OOo maybe em will shift for her.

"No you can't resist and you know it." She boops Em's nose.

"Well, in this case I... well okay so there is a special meeting place and we aren't suppose to use powers there. I got really angry and let my claws out and kinda tore apart a meeting room. I did pay for damages. And my reputation took a serious hit."

She listened to Emily talk and stroked her hair to comfort her. "Being a teenager sucks and all kids fight with their parents, from what I have seen."

"Yes, I want to know what happened when he disappeared." She took ems hand

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily wrinkes her nose and sniffs, continuing to pout.

"Claws? You have claws?" This was new. "Yeah... I get having a temper. the furniture was replaced or repaired semi-regularly when I was growing up for reasons."

She leans into the stroking and chuckles. "Maybe, but I'd bet most of them don't literally fight. Happened a few times. Apparently it's semi-normal for werewolves, until the hormones calm down." She shrugs. "I mean, I say fight - he never hit me. tended to get me in a grapple and... well...." She waved a hand at one of the photos on the wall. Bobby Makerith had a good foot and several dozen pounds on his daughter, even as a simple human.

Emily squirms, and pale eyes look into her girlfriend's brown ones. "Uh, well. Ah. I got back and found everyone gone. The werewolves, I mean. I checked out meeting places, pack hangouts... everyone was gone. And Dad..." She shifts and poughs on. "I'm not proud of his next bit, okay? Please don't judge me for it..... The Garage was tied up in legal for years, since he disappeared and there was no evidence. I was alone, and scared. Tried hitting the bottle, but with my system I wiped out all my savings chasing a stupour. Tried a whole lot of drugs, too. Chased one night stands and when I wore them out I'd stalk through the Spirit looking for fights. Anything to feel alive. I tried to live in the moment every single minute of every day becaus eif I stoopped - if I thought about what happened..." Her voice has gone very quiet. "Then, the spirits began to reclaim the city. I'd lay traps and bait them and hunt them. I took on things most wolves would take a pack to face. I didn't care. It didn't matter if I died. I'd come home covered in blood but my body would always heal, and I'd cry myself to sleep or drink until I passed out. I lived a life of hedonism like few could ever imagine, and then went out seeking my death, and I lived like that for two... maybe three years."

She swallows drily. "So... yeah. I got pretty bad. The shop started going under.... people left. The last few held a fucking intervention for me. I remember I threw a bottle of bourbon at them. Then... the garage was finally released, and something just broke. I just refused to give up. I kept fighting, but I tried to change... forced myself to get the garage back on it's feet, try and make a life... all the while covering up how black I felt. Then I found more werewolves... joined a pack again... my life started balancing back out. started actually letting myself build friendships and even relationships, despite being a massive screw-up... and then met you."

The Crescent has curled up away from Mable, looking at her hands, which seem to keep growing wicked black claws out of her fingernails and back again. She leans over to the table and begins rolling a cigarette, lacing it with a large amount of weed, and lights it, taking a long, long drag.

Well, that's it. Either she leaves or stays.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looked sheepish..."Yes, claws. Ill show you later."

"So you guys kinda wrestled like puppies or bears?"
    She looked interested.

Then Emily opened up, really opened up. Mable listened and watched unflinchingly. "Living in any type of limbo is very difficult. And you were living in a very hellish situation."

Mable looked thoughtful..."First where were you? You said you came back and found them gone. So the drugs and alcohol. I hear you saying that you do them to feel alive? I call bullshit. You and others use those to numb themselves which makes you feel less alive. So start with looking at it as you didn't know what to do. You felt lost, alone, and your emotions were out of control, so you used drugs etc as a way to numb those confusing scary feelings."

"Next, fighting things. Again, while the adrenaline made you feel alive with the throbbing pumping of blood and hormones, it wasn't that you were living in the moment. You used work to avoid the feelings. Distraction is a great way to avoid things. Lying to yourself is not going to help you with your future. And you will have a future and enjoy living it. Yup that's right, I am being bossy and telling you what you will be doing. Don't like it? Fight me." Mable grinned. Looking at those claws it will be an interesting fight.

"You my love, are a wonderful, brave, strong, kind-hearted woman. You care deeply about the area and it's safety. And once the garage became yours, you have worked hard to make something of it and yourself. I am proud of you and your dad would be very proud of who you have become."

"Now about me. I understand much of what you are saying. I have gone between isolating myself or picking fights where I should lose. I have always sacrificed myself to protect others. I have laid in bed for a week as I tried to heal enough to go back to work. Then I haven't really ever valued myself highly. I never have cared if I lived or died. The vampire world is not well suited for me. I have some who tolerate me and others who are learning that I'm not normal. But anyway, like you I am a work-a-holic. I bury my feelings and needs in work. I use work to distract me. I use pain to distract me. And I love to box."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Bears," Emily replied simply. She looked a little sad.

"On holiday. With Friends. Dad, he... encouraged me to go." Her words are soft.

"So what if I do?" Emily snaps, waving the joint around. "I was alone, Mabs. I was completely alone. Werewolves aren't meant to be alone! It hurts us, mentally!" She stands and stalks around the room. "I never said I was proud of it! I wasn't fucking kidding myself! But I'm not in that place any more... I don't drink nearly as much as I used to! I'm not trying to end it all! I have reasons to live and I want to live! But I don't need coddling and I definately don't need protecting, okay?" She growls deeply.

Hair seems to be growing down the sides of her face, and fangs are growing from her jaw. Is she... taller? Yes, definately taller, closing on six feet, and putting on muscle.

Emily has grown into the Dalu form

She snatches up the bottle and swigs from it, staring. Her meaty fist now covers the entire neck of the bottle. Eyeing Mable carefully as she compliments Emily. Then the admittence comes. "You can hardly judge me for doing the same as me then, can you?" she growls sullenly, stalking out of the living room and into the kitchen.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nope. And I wasn't judging, just putting facts into the categories they belong in. It's what I do. Who I am. I have to organize things like I do with trees."She didn't feel threatened at all by Emily's change. Instead she rolls her eyes and follows Emily to the kitchen.

"So are we fighting now? Am I too much for you to handle? Obviously you thought you would shock me. I'm still here." She gets right in front of Emily and gives a smile. "You are fucking sexy like that. And I am not leaving. So I guess we both have abandonment issues and have hated ourselves. What else? Wanna see my claws?"

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread