Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily looked nervous but Mable was not letting her squirm away from discussions.

She watched Emily's hips as she went to the kitchen. Damn she is sexy and beautiful. Ugg must not think sexy stuff.

Mable smiles sweetly as Emily sits back down. "A drinking game, I like it." Since neither could get drunk it would be fun. "Fill, me up."

"Okay, I'm going deep with the first question. What did you do today?" Mable winked and smiled.

Please remember to track your vitae spends (imbibe) using the power icons

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily tipped the bottle into Mable's cup. "As you wish, m'lady," she grins.

The werewolf chews slowly. "Well, you weren't over last night so, I actually slept.... Had a shower, had breakfast, went to work... worked for about ten hours... umm... Oh! I changed Baby's oil. polshed her rims..." she adds dreamily. "She's so great."

She shakes her head and ate some more casserole. "Oh, umm... had a few beers, closed the shop down... I knrew you were coming over, so I made a light snack..."

That sandwich had three layers!
    sshhhhhhhhh! I was hungry!

"... had a shower, and then I guess I passed out in front of the tv." She shrugs and muched another bite. "Okay.... how do you get enough blood to survive? I've always wondered."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(drink and blush)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

When Emily said she actually slept, Mable felt a stab of guilt. "You not sleeping properly is what I worry about."

She just shakes her head and listens to Emily's day. "So not battling spirits?"

"Blood? I get it several different ways. Sometimes I get some almost expired blood from the blood bank. Other times from people. Never from people I care about and never from people who are drunk. Is that what you meant? Or did you want the mechanics of it... cause that's kinda weird." Mable laughs.

"Ok my turn. What... umm... where...ya where do you see yourself in five years?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Pffft..." Emily shakes her head "I'm fiiiine baby. Besides, when you're here I'd much rather have fun with you... If we don't, bad things tend to happen to the furniture..." She gets a dreamy look on her face.

A shake of the head. "Not today. That tends to be an 'outside work hours' thing. I'll bring you a souvineer next time, okay?"

She munchs some more. "Kinda. I saw the teeth before, but, like, the how was more... Wait, do the people like... give it to you?" Definately surprised.

Then it hits. Emily's face contorts is a look of pure awkward mixed with panic. Her mouth moves but makes no sound several times, before picking up her mug and gulping several mouthfully of liquored coffee. Wiping her hand on her wrist, she shakes her head.

Here, or Dead. Talk about a mood killer. I can't do that...

"Uh-uh. Nope." Emily shakes her head. "Sorry babe, but you don't wanna go down that road." She looks apologetic. That was super hard. "Um.... How old are you? Really? Eyes try to gleam with mischief, but it's clear she still feels bad for not answering the last question.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable cocks her head, "A souvenir? Sounds interesting."

"Give me blood? Like voluntarily? Ummm, Not really. I usually seduce them a little. Then drink a little then seal things up and leave them very happy." She then adds quickly, "No sex or anything."

"Yes, I do want to go down that road. That's why I am asking. You told me once that werewolves don't have the greatest life expediencies. Vampires tend to have too long of lives. I want to know what you want out of your life in the next five years. If that's too long then next two years."

She gets up and goes to the counter grabbing the bigger present. "Open this then answer me."

The tag said, 'My what big ears you have....' (the package contained this)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily finishes off her plate, burps again, and lays back on the couch looking very satisfied. "'Leave them very happy', huh? Should I be jealous? I hear I can be a real bitch..." She sniggers to herself.

Hi-larious.

The mechanic squirms. "Baby... please..." She looks at the box, hands itching to open it. "So... If I don't open it I don't have to answer?" She asks with false hope, before tearing the wrapping open.

"EeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Oh my god! I'd been looking at one of these! Wait, aren't these like six hundred bucks? Mable, baby, I can't accept this. It's way, way too much..." the werewolf trails off with concern in her eyes.

Changing the topic won't help. This isn't some three-week crush. You loooooove her....
    Psshh! No, I don't! Shut Up! She's just a hot peice of ass I want to spend all my time with and take care of!
    Well. That's me told. God you're dumb. Just Tell Her.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, such a bitch. I allllways say that." Mable grins and rolls her eyes.

"Hell yes you still need to answer." Then Emily squeeels with delight.

"Yay!!! You like it. And don't worry about the cost. I hardly ever spend any money so I have plenty. And beside, nothing is too good for my love." And yes, I do love her. I think, ya of course I do. I must because all I want to do is be with her.

"You are my safe haven in this world and deserve this an so much more. And now you can give me my answers and I will then give you the other present."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf makes a low, protesting, whining growl. "Ohhhhhh....." In one smooth move she drains her coffee mug, before takign the Khalua and drinking straight from the bottle, swallowing it like it was water.

She comes up for air. "I.... I don't know, okay? Fuck, I rarely plan five weeks ahead let alone five years." Another swig from the bottle. "Honestly? Five years ago I thought I'd be dead by now. I mean, baby, I don't wanna be dead - not any more - it's just, well... werewolves fight scary shit. And we often lose." She sets the box on the floor and spins around to face Mable.

"In two years.... I wanna be here. Right here. With... you." Emily smiles nervously. "Y'know. If. Like. That's okay with you. Cuz. Like. Um. Iloveyou. Or. Like. Whatever....." She blurts out the words, going very pink.

"So, Like, brithday candles. How many? Seventy? Eighty? Four-seventy-one?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable knew this was hard for Emily. "Listen to me. No one really knows how long they will live. That's why so many people just say fuck it and live only for today. And they ruin things because they just don't care about tomorrow. But I think that life is so much more worth it if you are working towards something and not just getting by day to day." She sighs.

"So I want to know what you want to work towards... Oh. Did you just say you love me? I love you too, Babe. I want to be here with you too."

Her thoughts were a bit derailed by the admission of love but she got back on track, "Don't think declaring your love for me gets you out of answering questions. Now I want to know everything even more. And I don't want you to ever worry about coming home alive to me. You can haunt me if you want. I know when you are dealing with bad spirity things you can die. Really, is this any different then the firefighters dealing with the forest fires? Dangerous jobs happen and if you lose concentration it will become even more dangerous."

Then she smiles shyly, "You really love me? Do you want your other present?" Mable neatly sidestepped the age question.

The tag says....'When your girlfriend is the princess of darkness' Inside it is this

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread