Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He nodded as Chase mentioned the Hagakure, a small snapping of his fingers as he searched his brain looking for something behind those eyes as the conversation continued while he was thinking. "Oh, there it is. Back to security, good passage from the hagakure is: 'Taking an enemy on the battlefield is like a hawk taking a bird. Even though it enters into the midst of a thousand of them, it gives no attention to any bird other than the one it first marked." He smiled pleased with himself that he remembered, or mostly remembered the passage at least.

He thought it was funny that Chase thought he'd been in security, dealing with the other end of security sure so he guessed it wasn't really that different. "Plenty of ways to stop someone without killing them. Tasers, taser rounds, batons, riot shields, tear gas, smoke, flash bangs. I think the sonic shit cops use for riot suppression are interesting, haven't got a chance to look at those up close though. I'm curious."

He got what Sophia was saying though with a nod, but this was an instance where he kept silent. Usually when security was personal it was leg breakers there to send a message. You don't kill people that owe you money, you hurt them, you hurt people around them. You did anything but kill them unless there are other debtors you need to send a message to and are willing to write off the loss. A small shiver running down his spine as the...yea that definitely wasn't Spanish being spoken. At least not like the shouted expletives he usually from the Latin Kings in the past. Though Yamiyo's outfit did a lot to add to the distraction, he really couldn't help but let his eyes wander over that form. What else was he supposed to do?

"Evening ladies, enjoying the night out?" He didn't aim it at either but both of the new arrivals.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yamiyo, parlo anche di goblin da hoblin." She smiles at Yamiyo, "But that ain't polite language fer this crowd. And that's gotta be a great tingle," she jokes at Yamiyo, "I pretty much have violence and mayhem going through my mind 24/7. I have so many ideas fer how ta hurt everybody in this place," Circe laughs at the looks she gets from a couple of mundies as she says that.

"Aaaaand there are plenty of folks willing ta help with an itch," though Circe was a little worried about seeing a semi-double of herself in Yamiyo's traits. Either narcissism was at play or she was getting over any linger self loathing quite well.

"Oh, sai, mostrandomi le ruote, mostrando un amico," Circe points at Yamiyo, "Un buon momento. Farla presentare a persone straordinarie."

Circe steps away from Yamiyo so she can introduce herself. And gives the boys a friendly smile, "Hiya boys! Don't mind the Italian preliminary, just let the truth of our words seem imaginary, and ya can call me Mary." She lifts her right hand with the index finger up, "It is also a description. Aaaand," she winks at Guru, "Immensely! Ya know they're selling skewered scorpions back there?"

Circe had to laugh, loudly, as Alessandra spoke upon a bad night, "Oh ho ho ho ho! I hear that," especially since she had an inkling of Alessandra's career circles. "I only got one in mine, can't exactly where it with this outfit. Though my friend if ya'd like a suggestion on the personal touch front," Circe had such a bad piece of advice. "Have ya considered brass knuckles with the word BITCH written in reverse?" The smile on Circe's face was massive, "It'd make quite an impression ON folks that pissed ya off."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze notes, how Sophia says someone working for her would have a 'bad night' not a 'bad day' if he screwed up. Weird.

He nods seriously nonetheless, Sophia is definitely management. "Oh cool. Trying to make sure everyone is included is pretty cool of you, Sophia! Thanks!" He takes in her speaking in...not Spanish. Not French. Italian?

"Wow. So...is that Italian? Are you from Europe, or go there a lot?" Kaze asks. "I've never been. I spent some time in Japan though; It was cool." He offers.

Yamiyo's entrance is unmistakable! All the ladies are stunning, but the sex appear just rolls off her in unbelievable power! Even though all she says is, 'Hey guys.' Kaze finds himself tongue tied! Fortunately, he doesn't try to talk to her, and she seems to be focused on the ladies anyway.

Guru's quote is good. It has the warrior part anyway. The Buddhism kind of takes it up a notch, though.

Kaze smiles at Guru, "Yeah, the Hagakure kind of communicates that planning to survive a fight is for wimps." He says with a laugh.

"It's not just about fighting though. I think the same idea, applied to life is interesting where it says, 'There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. There will be nothing else to do, and nothing else to pursue. Live being true to the single purpose of the moment.'"

Kaze can't help but smile when he overhears Mary telling the other more amazingly seductive woman that she's thinking of violence, 24/7 or something. Sure, he tends to think how he'd kill everyone around if he had to, AND how he'd get away, but that's just training. He doesn't tell people though. It's rude, for one thing, and it would warn them for another.

"Hi, Mary." Kaze says with a smile.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes look to the source of the Italian, settling on the tiny girl. Who was attractive, if you were into that sort of thing.

“And you are?" eyes narrowing, "Mary, this one yours?” she asks, “Lacking in basic manners.” This wasn’t Court. But common decency is to at least give someone your name before throwing yourself at them.

Getting the chance to speak in her native tongue was always welcome, but not tonight. In mixed company it came across as rude when not all knew the language.

She liked direct; it took away the guess. But this was just….easy.

Dark eyes study the girl for a moment, “Think I’ll pass.” Then a pause, “No, I’m certain I’ll pass.”

But that last line? It screamed of desperation to her. And while she could exploit it, she didn’t have the patience for it this evening. “Maybe no one wanted to hurt your feelings with the truth?
    Because truth be told, I’ve already forgotten.”
    the arrogance was strong in that one. “And I prefer those I spend the night with to be,” a pause, “a challenge, not easy.”

Back to Josh, “The way you and Chase have talked of the book, it might be something I should look into. Sounds like it would be interesting to say the least.” She was open minded enough to give it a try.

“Killing people takes away quite a few things. Then it creates a lot of problems.” Shaking her head, “And a good way to go out of business.” Though killing people was not a problem to her. Cattle were tools and food. Nothing more, nothing less. They had a purpose and could be replaced.

Laughing at Mary, “Well, those tend to get the job done. Just don’t get caught with them, the state has an issues with em.” True story.

Glancing to Chase, “Born and raised in Italy actually.” A long time ago. More years than he had been alive.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Now that is impressive, I do remember you speaking about it before but I never really looked much into it after that to be honest." Smiling a bit of a shy smile "Yeah well such thoughts rarely comes through my mind, now there are a lot of other ones both ones that could be guessed and ones that should not be mentioned out loud at all and ones that would most likely make a lot of people pretty damn angry." Then again few people liked to have their stuff stolen.

Shaking her head a bit.
    "Usually yeah but I had a real should we call it heavenly bad night a while back that have really thrown me of my game a lot." Mean little wasp that just up and disappeared without so much as a text after their night together.

A gentle nod towards Guru.
    "So far so good, how about you having a pleasant evening?"

Taking the opportunity that Mary had given her and the chance to answer the question from the commanding Italian.
    "Please all call me Yami that's fine." True a nickname she didn't really like but it was at least one she was used to.

Sighing a bit towards the rejection, yeah she really hadn't been on point since that night at all.
    "Ohh we met on the completely wrong night then I am afraid and who knows perhaps people just didn't wanna hurt my feelings perhaps they were to exhausted to walk the next day or perhaps I have only had ones whom wouldn't know the difference. Only my partners truly knows." Smiling a coy smile, ignoring the small insults not like she hadn't had worse before, her eyes walking over the car. "Still I do admit that it's a really nice car."

Taking in the talks of the group, not really seeing much of an opening for her to join in the topics were not ones she was accustomed to nor knowledgeable in.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eyebrow raised as he didn’t understand the Italian but he understood the word goblin. Though why they were speaking of little green monsters he didn’t know, all of that being almost immediately undercut by her having a plan to kill everyone here. Guru didn’t walk around with plans like that but when she brought it up he thought about it for a second. Plenty of oxygen molecules around, lots of petroleum, excite the oxygen atoms and you get a chain of explosions all easily explainable by someone tweaking a NOS system without knowing what they were doing.

He could tweak the chemical compound of any liquid around to have an extra oxygen molecule and then that turned toxic quickly. Killing a lot of people at once was easy, it was a boring thought exercise, saving select people as everyone around you was dying and how you prioritize who gets saved was far more interesting.

Turning to Chase. “I mean they have a point, our biological mandate is to survive at all costs. To survive, procreate, and protect our genes to pass them on. If your enemy doesn’t care if they live or die they become much more formidable, likely to die but also likely to achieve their ends.”

“Nice to meet you Mary?” He looked confused between Sophia and the Italian speaking girl who hadn’t introduced herself. He sensed the tensions rise ever so slightly. He immediately went back to his old life, feeling like he was at a dessert drop off and someone just asked where the money was. A chill ran down his spine but he hid the memory with a smile, all you could do right? Smile and move on.

His tone after the other one finished and introduced herself was prodding at best, like a toe dipped into cold water to test it. “It’s, uh, a good book. Lot of philosophy in it, obviously with a Buddhist or Taoist lean considering its origin. I confuse the two sometimes.” Looking to Yami with a small frown giving her a small shake of the head. "It, uh, it goes. Maybe like, take it down a notch? Do you need like an herbal supplement to chill?" Looking between Sophia and the other girl he felt like he should defuse this situation somehow. A distraction maybe?

“Seems like the main event is about to get started. Don’t know if we’ll run into each other gain Sophia but if you wanted to get together again, talk business, ideas, risk mitigation, anything at all I can give you my number?” So, he figured this was his best shot. The little spat there at least told him two things: she wasn’t a woman to be trifled with, she cared very deeply about decorum and etiquette. In the back of his mind he figured she might say yes just to spite the other girl too, he didn’t mind that at all. Means and ends right?

11. Likes Ruach, Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's accent suddenly switches to something much more east coast, "Jeeersey," then laughs as she slips back to the warm Italian accent, "Proper classical Italian family though. Sadly I have never had the chance ta visit the homeland."

As for Sophia's objection on manners Circe shrugs, "Well my lady, I'm off the clock. No reason ta have manners when I ain't in a suit and tie. Nice ta just cut loose on occasion. Though yeah I know Yammy," nods her head before she hip bump with her fellow Lost, "She is kinda fun."

Circe wasn't sure if Sophia was joking about killing or not, knowing the crime lady's occupation. "The proper selection of finger jewelry can simulate such knuckles. Or all diamonds make something sharper oh ho ho ho ho!" Circe laughs it up, "I can make some suggestions, seen plenty of boys use roaring animal rings in a fight."

Circe smiles as Yamiyo gives as good as she gets, "As ways ta break a hip go Yammy," Circe uses smirk accompanied by raised eyebrow, "I doubt most guys would complain."

She then looks at Guru, "The man event? Or was it main event? And what is it mister muscles? Cause the former sounds like eye candy."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was always fascinating to hear Kine talk about survival. They could be cute sometimes, thinking they knew how to survive. Not knowing how fragile and easy they were to snuff out.

“Well, I’m always on the look out for a quality book to read, especially one that provides some insight or education. Maybe once I get, and get a chance to read it, I’ll be able to contribute to that part of the conversation better.” And who knows, it might have something fun in it.

“Sure. I’m always game to talk business.”
    And he’d proven to be entertaining. Reaching into a pocket, yes, the skirt had pockets, she pulls out a business card. It simply said Sophia on it with a number. “It’s an answering service. I usually get back to people in a few hours or less, depending on what’s going on.” The only direct number she had was for Domain business. Call backs were from disposable, cheap phones. “Though if you want to write your number on something, that works too.”

A smirk to Mary, “Oh, not yours. I know you, for the most part.” Similar circles, to an extent.

“Rings work, but are a hassle to keep clean. Plus, if you’re like me and don’t wear jewelry, it’s more of a hassle. So I’ll stick with just my fists.” They did enough damage on their own.

A sly smirk to Mary, “I think both could provide eye candy under the right circumstances.” A wink added at the end.

“But the night is getting late and I have a few more meetings I need to attend.”

Last day before we hot 30 days!

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

15. Likes Origins, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods as Guru elaborates on the effectiveness of suicide bombers and other people willing to die for their cause. He suspects that neither he nor Guru are in that category right now. The saying runs through his mind, 'Now, most people would not be willing to die for an upright person, though someone might perhaps be willing to die for a person who is especially good.'

"Wow." Kaze says when Sophia says she's originally from Italy. Makes sense. Something about her is like she's originally European, even though she doesn't have an accent that he can hear. "That's a place I'd like to visit someday. I heard it's pretty great."

He doesn't really pick up or participate in the flirting or whatever. Anti-flirting?

He considers asking Yami about her name, or if she speaks Japanese, and decides to keep quiet; she seems like the type where a conversation wouldn't be quick, and he really does need to get back to the food shack.

"Hey everyone, it's been awesome meeting everyone." Kaze says cheerfully. "I gotta get back to the food place I'm helping out. I hope I see you around later!"

With that and a friendly wave, Kaze backs up and slips into the surrounding crowd, heading back to the Thai food set up with his remaining samples.

Thanks for the fun scene everyone!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

17. Likes Origins liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Making a bit of an annoyed face towards Guru.
    "Sorry no I do not use stuff like that, to each their own sure but I prefer to avoid it both the THC ones and the more stuff you might find in some herbal shops."

Feeling a bit lightened as Circe gives her a chance to speak on another topic.
    "Ohh don't think it's limited to just guys, there are plenty of stuff you can do with another woman as well especially if they are open to some fun toys and games that will leave them worn out and beat in ways far to few ever get to experience."

A kind smile towards Kaze.
    "A little tip go in the off season and try to take the chance to truly explore, when you go in high seasons and especially around where tourists are the most expected so do you get such a angled view it's always more interesting to see a country and places when they do not expect tourists if you really wanna experience any country for what it really is and not just the tourist front."

Waving towards them all.
    "It was nice meeting you all, hope you have a continued pleasant evening."

The whole little ploy of Guru trying to annoy her either completely missed or completely ignored.

Her eyes looking over the crowd trying to find another woman to have some fun with for the night, her body knowing that she wanted it whilst her mind stays stuck on the complete knowledge that it will most likely sabotage it for her, the body may have wanted it but her mind most certainly did not.

Thanks for the scene.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread