(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Shaking her head a bit in a mild laughter.
    "I do not doubt you could pull it off if you really tried but I do not think it would really be you to even begin to try it."

Thinking for a second.
    "I will be sure to remember that for the future if you're up for commissions, there is a thing I would really love once I get some other pieces settled and done with." Rolling her eyes a bit as she nibbles her scorpion "Yeah I kinda figured that, it's quite obvious that you do not make tools yourself I will be looking foward to ride in your improved Vol umm" thinking for a bit before just giving up "whatever that giant robot thingy now is named that keeps popping up in my Netflix feed".

Raising her eyebrows a bit and nippling on with her scorpion, its size reducing very slowly.
    "I wouldn't call myself diplomatic just a lonely flirty charmer but thanks for the kind words."
    Looking over at all the cars and the people they pass around trying to see if there is anyone whom might be worth to try and find her way to their bed before the night was over or at least a make out session and a ride, the flipping of being something she totally lets go not wanting to get into a needless argument.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nooope, oh ho ho ho!" Yamiyo was a smart one.

"There are probably a lot of knock offs too, but when I get a giant robot I will gladly take ya fer a ride while I stomp down through traffic,"
    the giggles are surprisingly evil sounding for giggles. Was she legit about the offer? Probably but she'd need a giant robot first.

And Circe continues to view the vehicles while staying close to Yamiyo. This is probably giving the wrong impression to some individuals about the two ladies. "Girl yer got a spring in yer step and a rhythm in yer hear., Me? I got rage," she finishes her last scorpion, "Unless I'm bribing somebody or they WANT ta get beat up by me, yer the more diplomatic one here!" She pats her on the shoulder.

"Ya got any questions about the cars? Or the folks?"
    She jerks a thumb back at the guy she'd flipped off, "Like that one? Not worth it. We can find better drivers in a golf bag."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles broadly when Sophia and then Guru comment on his not seeming to have anything to say. He could definitely share some opinions on security and armed conflict for that matter, but he really doesn't want to get into anything that his only experience is related to his time in the Arrows.

"No, it's not that. I mean, I don't feel left out or anything. I just like to learn. It's fun to listen to people talking about something interesting when they know what they're talking about, that's all." Kaze says earnestly.

"I've been doing martial arts forever, so I can kind of follow, but you know, that's different. I'm really interested in what you guys are saying about security and the way you do it, the kind of stuff you have to think about." The young mage says, encouraging them to continue to 'talk shop'.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Aye but weakness is inherent in the human condition, it’s part of our biology either through tribe or neurochemistry.” He didn’t extrapolate past that not really wanting to spark a political debate if he could avoid it, he wasn’t nearly high enough for that. He did nod in agreement as Sophia talked about the flow of information, reminded him he needed to start branching out his network maybe. That’d never really been his game though.

“Didn’t want ya to feel like we were leavin’ ya out is all. Been in a scrap or two but never learned any martial arts myself.” Would have been useful though. “So you do martial arts, tying that into security you ever read Sun Tzu’s art of war, that and Machiavelli’s The Prince are some of the most influential works ever published. Worth checking out if only for academic purposes.

“What do you think Sophia, any favorite texts?”

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a brief nod, “But conversations are always more fun when there are more involved.” Not what she was going to originally say, but she was trying to be social. Not a bitch.

Now how to answer? “I do more private security. Only taking on clients I feel worthy of my time and my team. But I’m not a trained fighter, I learned my skills the hard way. Though I’m not opposed to firearms when need be, they just make more of a scene then I tend to like.” Replies the Savage, “But saying anymore than that is, well, not wise.” For them. And maybe her.

“It is, but it can also be addressed and overcome.”
    The Kine were fragile and weak. Not her. Well, ok, maybe sunlight. But she’d survived this long without it.

“Favorite texts? Well there are quite a few plays I enjoy. Nothing really stands out as a favorite though.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling a bit as she images them walking down the street in the megazord.
    "I shall look forward to that day then and the looks of confusion, fear and admiration from all those around." A lot of children would surely love it.

Rolls her eyes a bit.
    "Well in that sense of the word I guess I could agree that I am more of the diplomatic one of us but I am still not the one you would want on a diplomatic mission of high interest as that would most likely not turn out well. Now if were talking about charming information out of people or keeping eyes on me that is far easier or just to charm away some mild enraged asshole." Forcing herself not to touch the hand upon her shoulder, her hand slightly moving before closing into a fist as she exhales a calming breath.

Looking over the cars a bit.
    "Hmm which one here seem to have the best cars overall and which lady do you think would be the best to try and leave with and then leave to never see again? Say do you have someone you wanna date as well or am I stepping into areas here that I should not?"

11. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

As for the car's, Circe pointed out Guru's with contempt, "Not the shaved down Charger," then pointed out Alessandra's, "Sexy lil' numba but I'm pretty sure MINE is better performance. Other classics?" She points at random vehicles, "I'd hafta check under the hood ta see if mine is more custom then those. So mine best in my opinion."

Then Yamiyo gets a massive, tooth filled smile from Crice. "Oooooh, booty call?" Circe looks around for anyone that was hot. Oh hey, wasn't that? "Ah, the fellow Italian! Sophie is a hot one, speaks more then one language so she is a cunning linguist," sadly the Summer is only able to waggle her eyebrows since her Mask is hardened.

Circe finishes her skewers and tosses the sticks over her shoulder, "I'll introduce ya. What was my handle again?" Then it came to her, "Oh right. Mundies call me Mary, so when we talk don't gave me a name that's contrary. Shall we?"

Ever the aggressive extrovert, Circe will start walking over to her fellow Italian with the full expectation Yamiyo will follow lest the Spring physically protest.

Upon nearing Alessandra Circe will show zero tact by shouting, "Come si fa ragazza?!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins when Guru asks about The Art of War and The Prince. "Yeah, sure. They're really famous books, but really short, actually." He says.

"I spent more time reading the Hagakure. It was written by a samurai in the seventeen hundreds that retired and became a Buddhist monk. Really interesting perspective. Less strategy though, more personal standards: 'way of the warrior' type stuff." He shrugs.

"Sorry, Sophia. I didn't mean to be lazy; your conversation just seemed really interesting, and I kind of enjoyed listening." Kaze smiles.

"Funny how you both do security, but haven't done martial arts. Is that pretty common in security professionals?" He asks. "Like, 'if you do security right, you don't need hand to hand?' Or I guess with professional security, you can go armed, so that would make sense. Only, what if you want to stop someone, but not shoot them? I mean, what, tasers? Or is it more of a management thing, like you have people for that?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage turns to the Italian and familiar face, well, familiar in that she knew who the girl was.

Godersi una serata libera per una volta. Tu? she fires back, the Italian rolling off her tongue with ease.

Nodding to the guys, “Was just discussing various topics of interest with these two, Chase and Josh.” Indicating with a nod of her head to each.

Then a shake of her head, “You weren’t being lazy, just the whole trying to including everyone in the conversation thing.” Shrugging a tattooed shoulder.

“I’m not sure to be honest, but I think everyone does things differently. I just like to keep things more, personal. Though if my team has failed and I have to step in? Someone is going to have a bad night.” And not walk away from it. “There are plenty of ways to stop someone without shooting them. I’m licensed to carry, and my guns,” yes, plural, “are in the car.” A nod to the Aston, “But some jobs need a more personal touch and guns are impersonal.” Then another nod, “I have numerous people for it.” She had the Domain, and she had her underlings.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes wandering around a bit as Circe points to the various cars.
    "Well I know very little about cars, I am a good passenger but it's mainly cause you know." letting her hand s walk over her body pointing to her Succubus features "I get kind aroused far to often." A quick wink and waving of her hand pointing towards her traits to indicate that her nature as Succubus were the main thing that took over hoping that Cir...Mary would get that. Looking to the cars around, "I have no doubt yours beat most if not all these cars dear."

Blushing a bit at the mention of a booty call.
    "Well this body do is horny like 23/7 and that one hour of is the one time I can relax or have recently had someone." Not that she liked it but her libido were far to massive. "Only more than one? I speak half a dozen by now, really gotta learn French and German before next summer"

Nodding along as she throws the rest of her scorpion away, being a slow eater being her nemesis here, taking a napkin and wiping herself clean.
    "I prefer to keep my first name everywhere I go so it's no secret." In fact it was the name before she got abducted as well, true she had changed the surname but that was it. "Of course Mary I know your name" Having heard it more than once before so was it not lost on her.

Herself not being one to protest to meet a beautiful woman and being aroused following along easily with the current regent.

Listening to the Italian as she looks over the car of the to her newly seen Italian fully unaware that shes a vampire of course, a quick glance to the two men but quickly forgotten as she just makes a quick wave.
    "Hi guys."
    Looking over the car with a careful eyes before looking to it's owner.
    "Sembra un bel pezzetto, hai mai preso una donna con esso per seguirti a casa?" Winking a seductive wink and flirty smile at her "Nessuno dimentica mai una notte con me." Of course they didn't she was a trained courtesan for untold ages in Arcadia, a succubus and a romancer to be appeasing to everyone's eyes and had far more practice than she wanted this side of the hedge.
    Her hands not signing, her voice sounding free of the deaf trait that most of her fellow Lost were used to or at least knew by now, her eyes wandering between the car and the dangerous beauty that owned it.

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread