(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Chuckling from the comment of the Queen.
    "Oh cosa faremo per sopravvivere a volte eh. Spero di non doverlo mai provare."

Slowly nibbling on her scorpion a bit.
    "Ohh that will have to stand for you, I have a tendency to kind of avoid unhealthy food which includes fried food. I am very careful to never gain any weight and exercise several times a week to keep it low."

Her eyes looking a bit confused whilst thinking.
    "I assume that is some video game or movie where they or you can go really fast? Sorry I have heard it before but I do not really know what it is."
    Looking around a bit.
    "Well we are at a meet for it so it would be a waste to not look around at the automobiles here wouldn't you say? Besides I would not be opposed to find a date if there is someone interesting around here, speaking of that will the group meetings start up here now again and do you still want me to attend?" Or well distract and keep them from the truth but speaking far to openly could be a bad thing.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Huh? Really. Eh," Circe shrugs at the comment on diet and exercise, "Metabolic cheat I think is what I got going. Or working a forge," she finishd off scorpion 1. The nature of the Lost was one of tragedy, but it did have some perks.

"Let's go with movie,"
    Circe wasn't going to explain the Dukes of Hazard to Yamiyo. Not without a ramp available. "Grand!" she cheers as Yamiyo is willing to socialize.

As for the meetings continuing, that gets Circe to shake her head in the negative, "No idea. I just found out about it and showed up," she will start walking to look at the cars if Yamiyo joins her, "And it's open ta the public. Someone tries ta tell ya not ta attend, punch their damn lights out."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens with interest as Guru describes his business interests for Sophia. Remember, we met when he was doing contract work. Okay.

Kaze smiles when Sophia talks about the uncertainty of life and then when she doesn't dis him for a Superman tat, he grins and says, "Thanks, that's really encouraging!" He notes what she says about others thoughts and opinions not mattering. Kind of emphatically. He decides not to pursue that line of thought with her. Not in a casual conversation, especially when he's still kind of representing his friend's Thai food business!

Kaze nods, "I would love to get a recommendation on the best artists, Sophia." Kaze says. "I can see how working with someone like that could take my idea and help me really do something amazing with it."

Huh. Real estate and security. Interesting mix. Selling real estate usually doesn't involve doing any ongoing services. Maybe she rents spaces, and provides the security for them. He actually needs to improve the security at his place, but not with any outside services. That could actually cause the kind of security problems he wants to avoid.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He nodded as Sophia spoke, wheels spinning in his mind like a slot machine until 7s lined up in his mind nodding as his eyes lit up. He had an idea but it didn’t mean he was going to do it now. “That makes sense, gives me an idea. Whether I do it or not.” He shrugged with a laugh, commitment issues were still commitment issues. She likely didn’t have time for frivolous hobbies like movies if she worked security, especially contract security. Organizing leg breakers was like herding cats at times, though his experience was usually on the other end of the tough.

“Interesting, providing private security I gather but muscle or technology or a combination? In a city like Sacramento real-estate is a sound investment, prices are only going to go up unless the neighborhood goes down. Have someone in the city planner’s office, which a low-level secretary who risks what their…” He laughed and scratched the back of his head realizing he was rambling. “Sorry, rambling. But yea, I try not to work for anyone but myself despite some recruitment efforts.” Both pre and post awakening.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“A good artist makes the world of difference. I have some older pieces from my younger years that I need to have redone. And that’s because the artist sucked.” Though she wondered how that would work.

“No one says you’re locked into having to get something. Run with your idea, see where it takes you.” Shrugging.

“I’m more old school with security. I have technology at my disposal, but, I don’t find it to be as,” a pause, “personal as pure muscle. Or reliable.” Technology had holes. “Real estate is fickle, so I spread my investments out. Never more than two in a neighborhood, and in varying income levels.” Amusement on her face as she quirks an eyebrow, “No, please, keep rambling. And I’ve been running my business for more years than I can count. Inherited it in a way. So I’ve never had anyone attempt to recruit me. So perhaps you could take it as compliment?” she was trying to do the whole Kine social thing.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Did the Lost have a cheat there, Sonnie was having quite one as well.
    "Hmm I have never actually considered that to be honest, I ate what I got growing up and ever since being on my own so have I always been careful with what I eat wanting to make sure to stay slim, thin and small in all senses of the word. It does tend to make it easier to pick people up espescially when you play on the small and helpless routine." And it had given her access to both food, shelter and money in the past. "Wait you work by an actual forge? What do you make there? I knew you were a handy person but not that you worked by a forge."

Taking up her phone and writing down the Duke of Hazards.
    "I will be sure to look it up then, I am trying to catch up on all the things I need to watch and yes lead the way you seem more at home in this scene than me." Putting her phone away again.

Following along with the Queen looking excitedly around at all the cars and people, meeting smiles with smiles where she gets them.
    "Ohh I mainly meant if you still wanted me to attend one or not? If there is anything else I can do to be of help never hesitate to ask, you know where my skills lies."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe looks at Yamiyo then throws her head back in laughter, "Oh ho ho ho ho ho! I cannot picture me pulling off the damsel routine. Could you? It'd never work fer me, oh ho ho ho ho!"

As for the question, "I make forgeries," with a massive shit eating grin. Then explains, "Tools, swords, armor, giant robot parts," she wags the scorpion skewer in the negative before biting into it, "One of those is a lie. Sadly."

Circe does lead Yamiyo to the cars, "Indeed I do, as ya know mine. Diplomatic," she points with the fruit at Yamiyo, "Bitch," then to herself. At the same time she flips off a mortal a head taller then her as he is trying to show off his tattoos that matched his car's decals. It wasn't an impressive car.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Bump Orianna "Bump" this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze just listens for a while, looking interested as Guru and Sophia seem to talk business, in vague terms that still seem to have a common vibe he doesn't want to try to match. The last thing he wants to do is to try to describe what he does that would have caused him to cross paths with Guru, since he really only has the trust fund and college studies to point at, and they already said they know each other through 'work'.

Besides, although he could probably drawn on his Arrow experience to talk about 'security', he's getting the sense that both Sophia and Guru are not quite talking about the type of security that he completely understands. He'd probably have more in common with a cop, and he definitely is not getting that kind of vibe off either of them. In fact, thinking back to the brush with the authorities at the riverside barbecue, Guru seemed pretty cool like he was used to dealing with cops, but not as one of them.

Kaze gets the definite impression this is a situation to listen and learn, where trying to participate at least on a professional level would be awkward.

He nods and and says, "Wow." in an impressed tone when Sophia talks about the nuts and bolts of her approach, nodding towards Guru in agreement for him to continue on the subject as if he is fascinated, which is not a lie.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Maybe, they say the weakest point of any security is the user or likely the client in your case." His lips curled up into a smirk as she wanted him to finish his thoughts, a hand running through his hair pulling it back before it fell back into position.

"It's about timing of information, most city planning meetings are public record so you can have all that information in real time if you want. It's the closed doors meetings you want to know about, so secretary who keeps the schedule. Good heads up if the city planner is meeting with certain people, lets you know which way the wind is blowing at least. Diversifying is always good, keeps your risks low."

He looked over to Chase who'd been left out of that conversation and Guru gave him a small frown. "Looks like I cut Chase out of the conversation though, my bad man. So we covered tattoo's, we talked a little about Cars. What else shall we converse about this evening?"

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes look at Chase with amusement, “Man of little words.” She jokes with a smirk.

A cold smile, “Weakness is never welcome in my clients. Weakness always has consequences.” Not for her. But she didn’t allow weakness in her men. They did the job they were paid to do, or they were done.

Nodding, slowly, with understanding, “It’s always vital to have people placed in various stations around the city. Keep the flow of information intact.” A lawyer here, a crooked cop there.

Her attention moves back to Chase, “Have anything in mind? I’m not too good with sports, but I can attempt to keep up.” He struck her as a sports type guy. Not a bad thing, just not something she knew anything about.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread