(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

The stare from the to her unknown man going totally missed by her, she had long since stopped reacting to such things unless she could sense danger from it.

Surprised by the sudden hug from the summer Queen, she had never shown such affection before, taking a moment before she eases up from her surprise to return the hug.
    Smiling back a kind and warm smile towards her as she blushes a bit.
    "È molto carino da parte tua dire bella signora, il tuo abbigliamento per questa sera si adatta davvero alla tua bellezza, quindi di nuovo dubito che potresti sembrare male anche se ci provassi.
    Certo che l'ho seguito, ho detto che l'avrei imparato per te, no? Non mi sognerei mai di mentirti in questo modo. Non ho bisogno di una ricompensa, ma sarei onorato di assaggiare alcune prelibatezze qui con te."

Keeping her word were not something she felt the need to be rewarded for but still it was nice that she could manage to make the Queen smile.

Enjoying the touch as she takes a deep breath trying to remember that there is nothing romantic, taking controlled breaths to remain calm.
    Giggling a bit at the thought of the various strange things she had eaten.
    "Vero ma ancora non l'ho mai avuto, quindi sarebbe abbastanza bello provare, l'hai avuto prima?"

Looking at her a bit confused, she herself being quite short did not make it hard for the Queen to look over her head.
    "What makes a charger a proper charger? Sadly I do not own a car nor can I drive, I just wanted a different scene for the night than the bar so a cab driver recommended this place and dropped me of here. I would love to take a ride with you in your car sometime though and hear all about it."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The sight of a leather corset clad hottie being hugged by another in a tube top and short skirt was attention grabbing for sure."Oh, se avessi un brutto aspetto se mi vestissi con i peggiori abiti, come il peggiore degli anni Ottanta. E buon per te per imparare. Ho bisogno di studiare la pirotecnica io stesso."

As for the question of the food, that got a laugh. "Oh ho ho ho ho ho," then a deep inhale, "No. Ho cercato di guardare straniero però. Non mangiare insetto flug senza un sacco di spezie. Quindi vediamo se lo scorpione è buono."

Circe will lead Yamiyo over to the stand to order 4 of each of fruit and scorpion skewers. Half of each type gets shared with Yamiyo. She smiles at Yamiyo to answer the question of Chargers, "The lack of plastics and classical outline. And I'd be happy ta take ya fer a ride. It is quite enjoyable ta go fast through the streets, cops ain't caught me yet."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze laughs at Sophia's teasing question about commitment! "Yeah, I guess that's it, basically. I mean, I like it; it's fun; it makes me happy, so that's all that matters, right? But for a long term commitment, I don't know; it feels like that should be for someones name, or some date or place that's a big deal, personally, you know?"

"I know, I know!" Kaze says, raising his hands in surrender to Sophia and Guru, "Overthinking it, right?"

He frowns slightly at Guru's inspection of Sophia's ink. It's just not his style. Sophie seems more than capable of setting any boundaries she needs to though, so he shrugs and decides not to think about it.

He glances around, sees more amazing looking ladies heading for the food. Good.

He looks back to Sophia. She didn't say anything about Guru's talk about driving or hobbies. Just asked if he has any tattoos of his own. Which is interesting. It doesn't sound like a come on, just making conversation. He remembers Guru being at the river when all of them were wearing swim suits. He doesn't remember any tattoos then, but he didn't have one then either.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her words to him had definitely caught him off guard, mostly because he wasn't thinking clearly for entirely different purposes now. He Took a second, decided it wasn't a come on or at the very least to be polite and not treat it as one before responding. "People get inked for a lot of reasons. Art, symbolism, both. Just trying to see if I saw anything I recognized while admiring the craftsmanship."

He whistled as she said it was the first in a small collection, he wasn't that flush. Not yet at least but he was starting to get there who knows maybe he'd uncover the secrets of Newton's alchemy and learn how to turn Lead into Gold and he wouldn't have to worry about any of that ever again.

"Nah none for me, definitely commitment issues on my end." A laugh, not even trying to hide the problem or why just admitting it straight out to ostensibly a stranger. A small shrug of his shoulders followed. "Not even sure what I'd get, I dunno I feel like I'd have to EARN it, you know? Like it'd have to mark a strife or struggle or lesson to never forget. That make sense?"

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A light shrug, “Can’t fault that logic. Have to do what makes you happy and all that.” That…felt…weird….to say. But she could do this. Dark eyes widen, “Whoa, never get someone’s name tattooed on you.” A shake of her head, “Bad idea, unless it’s like, a parent or something. But girlfriends or boyfriends? No. If it goes south,” which it will, it was how Kine were, “then you are either stuck with it, have to get it covered which is a whole other headache, or get it removed. So I don’t recommend that.” Why did people get their lovers name inked on them?

“Recognized?”
    sounded odd, “I wouldn’t think so, most of my work has been done overseas. But, I’ve been proven wrong before.” Not often mind you. “Most of them are things I’ve designed or had designed for me. So if you do recognize something, then I have some calls to make.” She joked with a chuckle.

A smirk, “Seems to be a common theme this evening.” Another shrug, “Sounds like a good reason to get one. I’ve always believed the tattoo should have some sort of special meaning. Or not, do you.” Tucking hair behind her ear, “So I don’t think my tattoos are the most interesting thing here. What do you guys do?” she could be social.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Eyes on them sure it was most likely there they were both relatively young, women and fairest it would be stranger if they didn't draw people's eyes to them but which fairest didn't get so used to it that they stopped noticing?
    "Sei lontano dal modesto, non sottovalutare la tua bellezza celeste cara. In realtà mi piaceva un po 'quell'epoca per quanto riguarda l'abbigliamento, è solo qualcosa di carino al riguardo, tuttavia ammetto di non sapere nulla sul campo della pirotecnica e forse non dovrei chiedere dei tuoi interessi in esso."

Lightly chuckling a bit at her comment.
    "Lo terrò a mente nel caso in cui dovessi incontrarlo. Le cose strane non sono così rare nei mercati, a volte hai ragione, ma credo che tendano ad essere più sane delle merci fritte."

Following the Queen over to the food stand, digging through her purse to take out enough money to cover her share and handing it to Circe.
    "Thank you, now let's see where to begin eating this thing." Taking a small nibble of the scorpion, slowly savoring it in her mouth. "It's an odd texture and not really what I expected but not that bad really, the frying probably counteracts all the benefits of eating them though."

Listening in on her explanation of the chargers.
    "Ohh yeah that makes sense, I think I have seen that but I just thought it was different styles and never really knew the actual points with it to be honest. If we go for a drive though so would it be nice to not be chased by the cops I think some people would be quite angry with us if we did get caught." She had no desire to hear Rhodes words from something like that nor did she have any desire to be caught and photographed by the police now that could always be a hassle.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

On the topic of market food and particularly Flug Bug, Circe had only this to say to Yamiyo, "Onestamente? Aveva un sapore peggiore di merda."

"Yer welcome,"
    she as they get the food and while Yamiyo is hesitant, Circe just bites off the head and claws in one go. Crunch, crunch, crunch. "Hrmmmm," Circe scrunches up her face, "Kind beefy flavor. And frying makes most things taste better ya know."

Then Yamiyo gets to see a pouting Circe, "Awww but it is fun ta play Dukes of Hazard," but nods before bitting off the rest of her first scorpion, "Fffffine, I'll wait on that fer another time. Wanna see the other foods or check out some automobiles?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods in understanding, smiling as Guru describes his feelings about commitment and what would feel like it deserved a permant mark of recognition.

He laughs when Sophia says never to put a lover's name in a tattoo! "Oh you are So right, Sophia!" He says, "Thank God I didn't do that! I guess my commitment to 'Superman' is pretty secure though." He grins.

"Wow, so you do the designs?" Kaze says, sounding impressed! "Okay, that makes sense. I mean, as an artistic, expression thing. That's so cool, and brave, just putting out there what you create to show what you feel."

"I tried different hobbies and things for self expression, and so far nothing really clicks, you know?" Kaze muses. "I mean, it's cool, that's how you find out, by trying things. I did some painting, calligraphy, different stuff."

"I think for me, expression is kind of a 'in the moment', physical thing, maybe like using martial arts like the Chinese Opera or maybe acting, but physically, kind of like Keanau Reeves in the 'John WIck' movies. It's really interesting, to me anyway, that some of the top stunt coordinators from action movies decided to write their own movies, to show that you can tell a story through action without having to put all the meaningful story parts in long, talky 'dramatic' scenes. I guess for a lot of people it doesn't connect to them, like I hear people say he can't act, but he really is amazing, if you go by what he doesn't say, his body language and expressions and tones. That's my take anyway."
    Kaze says with a smile.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He nodded in agreement with Sophia's assessment of getting someone's name on you, granted with application of Life and Matter he could easily take care of it. "Shit, all unique pieces and self designed. Definitely impressed, if I ever feel the need to get inked I might have to give you a call cause you have an eye for it to say the least."

He listened to Chase, understanding what he meant having probably studied a lot of the same philosophies he had. Though he'd want a toke before he got really into that deep serious shit. He didn't want Sophia's question to go unanswered. "I do contract work on occasion which is where we met. I'm looking to divest some of my income into other investments right now, looking at growth industries and operations. So far so good I'd say." A small shrug of his shoulders, it was a boring answer but that'd mostly been the point. "What about you? Definitely doing well for yourself if that's just one of a collection."

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Of course she was right.

“Nothing is really for certain, especially in relationships and all that shit. But something that inspires you? It would certainly be worth getting inked.” Even if it was a fictional character.

“I wouldn’t call it anything special or important. Just ideas that I had and was able to work into a tattoo design. It’s really down to the artist you pick to actually ink you, that’s where the talent is.” Brave? Not really. “And I don’t think it’s brave, just how I’ve chosen to express myself. Others thoughts and opinions have never really mattered.” Not one bit.

“Just have to keep trying until something fits.” She had her hobbies. Nothing exiting though.
    From tattoos to movies. Ok. “I’ve never really been a big movie person. So while I know who the actor is, what movies he’s acted is something I don’t know.”

A smirk and laugh, “Tattoos are a personal thing. A design should be something that speaks to you in some way. Sure, I can draw something, but where is the meaning to it?” shrugging, “But I can tell you the best artists in the city.” Of course she would know that.

“So a business man.” A nod of approval. “I’m in real estate and security. I’ve also been known to make investments if the business is sound and will turn a profit.” Because if not? Well, it wasn’t pretty.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread