Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
(AwCon) House That Niles Built

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 18 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last

Orphan

PRE

Feeling the strange sensation that accompanied with Beverly's bite, and seeing his companions probably have the situation well in control, Orphan pulls away from the fight and moves his pant leg out of the way to examine the wound, starting with Mage Sight.

"Watch out for her bite," Orphan says. "There's something weird... she's probably been tainted by the Abyss."

question

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

No damage for Orphan; Frost, did Ankh do a normal attack or was that roll to Establish A Grapple?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nesxt time I get 5 suxx, just let me keep the damn roll :p

Orphan

PRE

Orphan continues to examine the area where he felt the wetness and hot pain, looking for either any sort of magical aura (which can then be scrutinized) or anything suggesting injection or contact poison, entry of something, etc.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Sorry, I didn't realize it was a Grapple roll, and was asking for the extra dice to see if Beverely was going to be KO'ed/need STA checks/have penalty dice.

Beverely is UP, Beverely is Grappled.

Like a light switch, Beverely's mind clicks and suddenly she is in a dark church, being held on the ground by the naked Thyrsus Ankh, with Animus, similarly nude, looking on. Orphan is several feet away, watching.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

OOC

OOC
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Beverly's eyes snap open in a panic and she begisn to struggle and writhe in Ankh's grip, her fear and confusion adding to her struggles and she manages to get free and staggers back, crouching on the floor. "What the hell? What the -hell- is going on?! Where am I?" Her eyes flit between all three of them, her expression going cold. "You dragged me here while I was asleep? Why..?" She suddenly winces and rubs a sore spot on her ribs, glancing at them again. "Would anyone like to explain, please?"

Her voice is defiant, but there's a clear hint of fear beneath it.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus takes a few steps back, a concerned look on his face. "Beverly, what is the last thing you remember? The fight with Vector and Ollie? What happened to you during that fight?"

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh's eyes narrow and she begins to mentally prepare her shifting spell. This innocent amnesia act could be just that, but it could also be a ploy to get them to let their guards down.

"You attacked Orphan, right after you accused me of leaving you for dead and fucking Animus in the confessional."

Page 8 of 18 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last
Closed Thread