Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily grins. "Oh, I'll eat something. Take off your pants." She whispers, before nibbling on Mable's neck.

"No more talking,"
    the werewolf says breathily. "Do you really want to know that now?" She presses herself against Mable, gitting very handsy.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable quickly was melting into putty with each kiss on her neck. "But you wanted... to ... talk... Oh ... My... Goddess.... Fine bite me and we will find out." She was getting handsy herself and couldn't get clothes off fast enough. Some fabric ripped... Mable didn't care whose.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sinks her teeth into Mable's neck.

Some time later....

Clothes are strewn all over the lounge. The Werewolf is panting heavily, and licks her lips before kissing Mable heatedly. "There," she huffs, grinning. "Still think we should be talking? Or was that better?" She licks her girlfriend's nose and pulls a blanket down over both of them.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was not panting now that she didn't have to fake the breathing stuff. She tips her body slightly so Em could see the bite mark. "Watch." She pushes some blood through and forces the little area to heal.

"That was for sure better. But talking is good too." She leaned over and licked Em's neck before being pulled back under covers.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Huh..." Emily says curiously, licking the spot that previously had a hickey on it.

"I know, but talking doesn't do that think with my tongue..." she grins proudly, her hand sliding down Mable's naked body. "I know we were talking. I'd apologise but I'm not even remotely sorry. I love to make you squeal." She rests her chin on Mable's chest, and plants another kiss between her breasts. "You can't break up with me, May-may," she says, watching her closely. "Who would treat you like that again? And again? And again?" she smiles, a little worried.

Please don't leave me. I think I love you.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh that tongue." Mable groans. "You are so wicked with it." She squeezes Emily's ass.

"We needed a break from talking. Yup. We did." She looked into Em's eyes and melted a bit more.

"Did I say I was going to break up with you? I'm not. I want to try this. It's crazy but so are regular relationships. We can do this right?" She looked into Em's face for confirmation. "I mean we are already exclusive, right? But where do you want to go with this?" She was hoping it wasn't just sex for Emily.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf groaned a little. "Mmmm."

"You kept asking what we were going to do. I was kinda scared you wanted to... y'know,"
    she frowns. "I have to believe we can. And... I kinda thought so? I haven't been with anyone else since we got together. Like, there's been tempting moments. Usually when I've kinda felt more like... screwing a guy. Y'know?"

Emily sighs. "Oh May.... do we have to know? Can't we just be together, and be happy? LIke, I'm not looking to dance down the aisle or anything. But if you wanna stress-test all my furniture, and go on fun dates, and go dancing.... You know. Be a couple. Who. Y'know. Like each other." Her fingers stroke Mable's hips. "Isn't that enough?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Temptation is a hard thing for both of us. But I haven't been with anyone else either. I'd like to keep it that way if that's ok with you?"

Mable thought about it all for a moment. Just being happy? What does that mean? How does one do that? "I want to be happy, with you. I want to be a couple. But wanted to know what that meant to you."

She gave a little shiver of delight when Em touched her hip. "We need to make some changes. Some may seem kinda big." ​Her fingers ran up the inside of Emily's thigh.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smiles a little shyly, and nods.

She looks confused. "Um. What? Like.... hanging out. And going on dates. And that thing we just did?" She smiles. "I don't quite follow, baby. What does it mean to you?"

"Err... what kinda changes..... oohhh...." Emily gasps and the fingers touch her. "Heyyyyy.... you can do that or have this talk. I can't do both, naughty...." she gives Mable a peck on the lips.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, being a couple we shouldn't have sex with other people. That's for sure. And changes. Well, I really want to be able to stay here all night maybe into the next day. But I umm....I need to make sure I am in complete dark for the day. And I don't want you to panic when your girlfriend is basically a corpse." She gave a shy smile. She wouldn't tell her about the dirt melding...not yet.

"Is that too much of a change? If it is I can keep going home before dawn."
    ​She slid her hand up the thigh now as a promise of what was to come....

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread