Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily eats more ice cream. "Oh yeah... so we did. I think I invites Sera? I forget. But, like, free food. I'm pretty sure that'd be all Sonnie needed to know."

There's a nod. It didn't surprise her that Mable was super careful. It was just the kind of person she was. "Powerful? Powerful how? Like you have a great ass? That kind of thing?"

A shake of the head. "Nah. It's like..... a bit like sex. The first time is... a bit weird, different, but... good? And the more you do it, the easier it gets." She sniggers to herself.

Hi-larious
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Let's just say, physically...I am very powerful. Like when I am near weaker vampires they have to work at not running from me or trying to kill me. And me being me, like to hug." She makes a weird little face as a little bit of her crueler side comes through. "Sometimes it's to remind them what I can do, like that I'm not just a sweet girl. Other times, it's because I well, like to hug." She tried to lighten it up a bit.

"Sorry, that was a bit too honest, perhaps. But It's a rough group to be around." She looked a little off some how, trying to lighten her mood wasn't happening. Being more open and honest was touching her deep. Jabbing at her from the inside out. Not in anger like she usually felt but with deep sadness.

"Em. This is so hard for me. I mean all of this. You just seemed different from the start so I couldn't help myself. I'm worried that I am deluding myself and maybe you. I worry that I can't just have a relationship. I mean look at me. I am a freaking monster who drinks blood to survive. I mean ya, I try hard to make a difference. I gotta believe that I was changed to make a difference. But sometimes...sometimes it's just so difficult to keep hope alive in me." She looks up at the ceiling.

"Like, I live longer now. A lot longer. I feel like I can see the world as it is meant to be seen. The living breathing earth. Then I realize that as I live longer, that you will die before I do. That is if I don't get myself killed first. Watching you grow old and die is going to be so hard to deal with, but I think you are worth it." She said quietly.

"But everyday, I see what people do to themselves, to each other, to the earth. It's sad. It breaks my heart, it pushes me further away from my human self. I'm afraid I might hurt you...not physically but emotionally. I guess what I want to know is it worth it for you? The potential of all that pain and anguish. I mean, I know we both obviously are doing some crazy dangerous stuff that could get us killed. But we are both fighting demons from our pasts too. It's just, I know I can't be thinking of you or worrying about what will happen to you when I go out on ... let's call it a mission. Because if I do I could risk myself or someone else. I am sure the same goes for you. I imagine the spirits are pretty dangerous." Mable puts her head in her hand she knew she was babbling a bit, she only hoped Em understood what she was trying to say.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sniggers. "Well. I can attest to that..." Then things get serious." Wait, seriously? Is that like... a vampire thing? You're like predators of each other? That... huh." She frowns. "That sounds.... um. Huh. Like, we scare regular people away naturally. But that.... well. Yeah."

Fingers tentatively slip into Mable's. "You do love hugs," She smiles widely, but it feels forced. She listens to her girlfriend start spilling.

Well. I guess I asked for this.

"Wait, I'm not...." There's a heavy sigh. "Um....Yeah. I get what you mean. It's hard, babes. For me, too. But that's like... a lot. But.... I don't think you're a monster?"

Wow. Smooth.
    Fuck off! I'm not good at this!
    Wait.... I'm not good at this....

"Um. Mabs.... I'm not good at this. I've.... largely been a train wreck at relationships. Every one I've been in ended with chaos, and I just got used to being hurt. But.... Each one would kinda worm it's way into me? Like You did? Wait, that sounds bad....." Emily is clearly flustered. "Um. Wait. Errr...." she wrings her hands. "Okay, Let's.... talk about you. Like, I don't think you're a monster. I mean, sure you need blood to live, but like, so do leeches, right?" Her eyes widen in horror. "OHMYGODWAIT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT! Um... like.... well.... okay. Okay! Like, did you.... lie? To me.... about anything? About how you are?" Emily was sure she hadn't. Mable couldn't. That wasn't her. It couldn't be.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

She got it. OMG She really seemed to understand. Relief flooded Mable. "Yes. Yes. predators to each other. Many just allow themselves to lose touch with what makes them I don't know umm human. Really, it's no different then when they were just people. The change does seem to really intensify some of the worse sides of them."

Mable looked at Em..."You don't? You don't think I'm a monster? I mean there are people who think other people are monsters because they eat meat." Was she making sense? "Anyway, I'm glad you don't think so." Wait... wait....a worm? a leech? that was it Mable lost it.....

Laughter spilled out of the emotional Mable. She could barely choked out the words...."A leech?" She doubled up with laughter. "A hickey leech maybe." She said when she calmed down.

When she stopped laughing she responded. "Listen, we both suck at relationships. Hey see what I did there? Suck... Anyway, I don't think I have lied to you. Certainly not tonight."

"Ok so I am a worm and a leech but not a monster. Anything else?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf slowly slipped her arm back around her girlfrined and snuggles up a little. "Werewolves do a similar thing to... y'know, regular people. The stronger we become... the more they know there's a predator in their midst." She'd seen it. She knew she wasn't the worst in the area, but.... well. She liked people.

"I didn't mean leeeeeeeech...." Emily pleaded. There's another teary smile. "Baby... That's how I know you're not a monster. You didn't lie. All the things you've told me... like, before today... tell me you're not a monster. You're sweet. And caring. And... sexy as hell. You like fluffy animals and tv shows and... well, I know what it's like to have a ferocious animal as a part of you that you fight to control. And not in a sexy way!" she points, warning, but is forcing back the smile. "Like... it's a part of you. Always. And you're always trying to rise above it. That's what makes you not a monster. I have to believe that because it's what I tell myself about me."

The Ithaeur nuzzles Mable's nose with her own and smiles, looking into her dark eyes. "I don't wanna lose you. I wanna try and get through this. With you."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am glad werewolves have the same kinda issues."

A red tear trickles down her face as she looks into Emily's eyes. "We are not monsters. We fight monsters." She says quietly.

"I don't want to lose you either. But can you handle this weird schedule? I'm worried it might be too much for you."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yep. that's what.... uh... " Emily stares at the crimson tears. "Oh. Oh, fuck. Um... hang on, baby.... you've, um. That's... that's blood. Uhhh...." She roots around for some tissues and offers one to Mable. "Is that.... uh.... normal?"

"I'm sorry, too much for me?" Eyebrows jump up. "Well, challenge accepted!" Theres a small smile agian. "Mable, I'm not going to throw away an amazing thing just because the schedules are a bit tough! Do you honestly thing all this," she gestures to herself, "can't handle anything?" She give her girlfriend a sassy look.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, it's normal." Mable said quietly. "So embarrassing." She takes the tissue and dry's her tears.

"I just don't want you making yourself sick. But I guess you can work on cars at anytime of the day ...or night." She smiles. "You would do that for me?" She throws her arms around Emily and kisses her passionately.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh." That was definately weird. "Well, at least I always have tissues."

She grinned. "Well, lucky for me, I don't get si-mmmh!" Emily was cut off as Mable locked lips with her. The werewolf smiled goofily as the the kiss ended. "Um. Heheheh... Oh. Um. Of course. It's almost like I care about you or something..." she leaned forward, next to Mable's ear. "I'd do anything to you. For you," she corrected quickly, nibbling on Mable's lobe.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable grinned. "I would do anything to and for you also." The look in her eyes showed she meant it and it would happen soon. "I like the taste of your ice cream. Maybe this should be a new game. You eat something and I try and guess what it is by kissing you." Yes, Mable may look sweet but she was mischievous.

She sits down, "But first we talk more. I believe it's your turn to open up more. Pour some honesty on me."

She thinks about what she wants to know. Family. They covered that. "I wonder what would happen if either of us took that DNA testing thing where you spit into a tube."

More thinking, "Do you eat raw meat? If you bite someone will they become a werewolf? Does it date back to Zeus? Why can't you mate with other wolves? Do you mate for life?"

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread