Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smiles, and waves the ice-cream spoon at her girlfriend. "Hey! We're normal! Just... hedonistic. And enable eachother way too much." She grins, still a little nervously, but mostly there. "I get it. Trying to have some of that life from before, even with all the crazy around."

The werewolf nearly chokes on her icecream and chews her lip. Dammit, she was pushing even when she didn't try. She swallows drily. "Well. No. They look... not a day over twenty-four if I'm honest. A very. Fit. Twenty-four. And you look my age." She smokes a little more, then slides over from the chair to next to Mable. After a tense pause she leans ing and kisses Mable on the lips. "You are not helping. You know how old I am. I'm twenty-eight. And yeah, if you smacked hard enough and watched - but I'm not immune to pain. It astill hurts." She points to her neck. "Never any hickeys, no matter how bitey you get... and yes, you get pretty bitey," She grins, then sighs. "Nope. No magical anti-aging for the werewolves. Most of us don't live long enough to go grey. Killed in action, so to speak. It's... a tough life." Emily goes quiet, and smokes her weed a little more.

There's a smile. "I know you're a tv nut. We can always just hang otu and watch stuff. that would be cool for me too." She muches some more ice cream, and offers the spoon to Mable.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

The kiss sends her mind reeling. "mmmm, you are so yummy."

She straitens up again, "Hmmm. I'm very bitey? Must be oral fixation." She nibbles her finger tip while thinking. "I'm pretty sure you have an oral fixation also. And look... no hickeys on me either." She exaggeratedly shows her neck. "You can try." She smiles sweetly.

She looks at Em's blue hair and runs her fingers over it. "I used to color my hair sometimes but it just turns back to this color the next morning so if I want it to stay I use extensions."

"Tv is great. and no thanks."
    She doesn't taste the ice cream. "I already tasted it when we kissed." A grin.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes roam over Mable's face em's breathing is shallow. "Oh... shush..." she grins, planting another small kiss on her girlfriend's lips.

There's a small gasp and the werewolf leers playfully, eyes dancing to the sloping neck. "Temptress. We were doing so well at having an adult conversation as well." She could feel her resolve crumbling by the minute.

"Like... next day next day? That's weird. I mean, I hear a thing about blondes having more fun but I'm not sure I believe it." Emily slips an arm around Mable's waist and leans back on the sofa.

"Do you have any family at all? or are they all kinda... estranged, now?" Emily ask curiously.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"What?" Mable asked innocently.

"Yes, the very next morning. It's kinda funny. I can also go get like a tattoo and its gone within a day or so."

Mable snuggles back with Em. "Well, I think they are all dead. I don't think mum and dad had any other family. If they did I never knew them. I kinda have family now. There is ummm you. You are like family."

Mable changed the subject, "Hey, when did you find out you were a werewolf? Did you ever see the movie Dark Shadows? Were you moody like the girl when you were a teen?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's a smirk. "You know what. With your sultry eyes and pouty lips." Emily licks ice cream from the spoon.

"Man, that must suck. I cn't imagine life without my tats," she muses aloud, finishe the cigarette and stubbing it out in the ashtray on the table.

"Aw, babes...." the werewolf coos. "I... me too. You're jus tthe sweetest." She snuggles up a little more.

There's a sharp intake of breath. "Oooh, ouch. Now you're asking.... Okay. All werewolves are kinda... dormant? I giess you might call it. We have what we call the First Change - werewolves aren't big on imaginative names sometimes - and them, pop. You're a werwolf. No going back." Emily scratches her blue mop and thinks a moment. "Usually kicks in around puberty, but any huge amout of stress can trigger it, even later in life." She sighs. "I was sixteen when it happened. Thought I was coming of a really bad trip. Man, it was awful - never heard of a good one, to be honest." There's a short dry chuckle. "Dad was over the moon. Literally." There's a shake of the head. "Never saw it. 'parently we can sense when it's close to happening in people, but I never learned how. Thing is, it's puberty. Are they angry and pissy because they're a werewolf, or because their periods are making them want to put their fists through a wall? Tough call."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable puckers up and tries to look at her lips making her eyes cross and says with puckered lips, "These lips? These eyes?" Then she giggles.

"Pop? I figured that maybe puberty or stress would cause it. that's what myths say at least. Huh, smell it coming?"

"So was your mom one too or just your dad? Brothers sisters cousins other family? tell me all."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf bursts out laughing and imitates the cross-eyed vampire, sticking her tongue out.

Emily shrugs. "Dunno. Like I say, not really in my experience."

A shake of the head. "There are.... problems, if werewolves start fucking. Rather not go into that - it's awkward stuff. Mom was definately human... such as I was told. She died when I was really small - I barely remember her. It was just me, and him. No other relatives I'm aware of. Dad kept most at arm's length, to keep them safe, he said. Think I have an aunt on the east coast - maybe some cousins. Really, I have a few local werewolves. Those and my friends are like my family really."

Emily munches some more ice cream. "Mmmkay. What's your favourite thing about being a vampire? It must have some cool perks."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable whacks Em with a pillow. "Goober."

Then she listens to Em about her mom. "Huh, weird. I wonder why sex between werewolves would be a bad thing. Maybe not having kids together but huh. interesting."

"Ok favorite thing. ummm. Well... ummm. There must be something." Mable thought about it for a few minutes. "Mostly it's just about existing. I mean for me well. OK they type of vampire I am... I have this kinda cool connection with animals. Almost Dr. Doolittle kinda thing."

"What do you like to watch on TV?"
    ​Such a mundane question but she was curious.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You're the Goober..." Emily batted back, flailing playfully with one hand.

"Talk to animals? Cool!" the Werewolf said eagerly. "I can.... kinda do something like that with dogs. Well, wolves, too, I guess, but you don't see too many in Downtown Sac."

Emily shovells another huge spoon of ice-cream into her face. "Really? Got through all the werewolf-y quesrtiona already?" She grins. "I don't watch loads of tv. But I'm a girl of simple tastes. Give me something fantasy-esque with action and a screen full of eye-candy and I'm happy. Though I do like cookery shows. I love experimenting in the kitchen. Mine's still kinda small though." She looks at Mable curiously. "How much do you need to.... y'know. Eat. Like. Drink. Does it have to be from people? Is it a lot? How do you even get it?" She gasps. "Is True Blood like a real thing?!"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable giggles when Em plays back.

"You can talk with wolves? I wonder...." Mable figured she would have to shift to wolf form at some point for Em.

"Oh I love cooking shows. Weird right? I may not eat real food to survive but I still love seeing what they cook. OMG...I just remembered...we offered to do a cooking class night with Yami and Sonnie? Who else did we invite? OMG again...do they eat real food? Oh of course they do we have seen Sonnie eat. whew. Okay Sorry momentary panic."

"How much do I need to drink? Good question. Just a few pints gets me through most times. I am careful not to take too much from each person." This was so weird.

"There are different levels of feeding you can do. I'm a powerful enough vampire that I have to feed on humans. Does that answer your question?" She felt weird and uncomfortable discussing this stuff. She didn't even discuss it with others, well beyond her friend Dirt.

"Does it hurt when you shift? Because I don't hurt shifting."

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread