Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Invictus meeting 7/2020

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Twist Scenes

Reaching out here to understand what the posting order expected here is just to limit confusion and keep things moving in the thread.

Obviously, Twist wanted Alessandra to be the next to speak but that skipped three people in the posting order ( Edward Heinrich , Lenora then Jennifer Hazelton ).

Does that mean the posting order should continue where the marbles were or does it continue with the order they'd ICly be expected to speak from here? I'm trying to phrase this question so it isn't meta, but it is difficult when the OOC posting guidelines are intersecting a bit with IC etiquette.

Thanks in advance!
    Youngblood West Saber Sloth

2. Likes , White liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I am also looking at the marbles. I don't want to cut off Lenora's chance to react and reply, so Jennifer is not going to speak. It might be the proper time, yet it is OOC incorrect.

4. Likes liked this post

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

It is ... grey area.

I've seen it done where we shift to IC order. But I have also seen where folks who are up OOC but not IC make a post of "So-and-so is quiet, waiting for their turn" in order to preserve the marble order.

6. Likes Killian, White liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Rules

Posting Rate in Narrative

Please do not get more than 2 posts 'ahead' of the slowest poster in a Scene. **This '1 ahead' allowance should be the exception and not the rule** -- it should only be used to facilitate things like breaking off scenes or to keep things moving if, say, a character whose turn it isn't has been asked a direct question that everyone else is waiting for the answer on. This should never be done 'just because' or out of impatience or to gain some advantage. Be polite. Be considerate. Wait your turn.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Jennifer Hazelton

I'm going to use this post to not clutter another thread. Edward is just thinking at Jennifer. He's not speaking any actual words again, right? _ she chooses to direct it at Lenora. ... Staring for half a second at the lady Notary_. White

Correct Seryna

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

Sorry for the delay- RL stuff happened.

But- status for the Covenant is up. Please chime in!

And if someone wants to initiate one for Twist feel free.

Alessandra Orianna Jennifer Hazelton Seryna Edward Heinrich White Jacque Killian

11. Likes liked this post
    D

Gage
    Resources
    Blush of Life
    Gage Lioncourt

I feel like this is the best place to ask; I see that the covenant bonus for Invictus is a price reduction in select merits; where can I find details on what merits are reduced, and by how much. Thank you!

Jennifer Hazelton

Did you read vampire the requiem rulebook, specially near the character creation. I would start there.

D

Gage
    Resources
    Blush of Life
    Gage Lioncourt

I found it, thank you. I was looking at the chapter that details the Invictus. Small little paragraph!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread