Watch

Romanian Apostolic Faith in Jesus church

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh wow, Skye! I am impressed, you moved out of the living at work thing with your boss, and have your own place?" Kaze asks, making sure he understands. "That's great!"

Kaze laughs, "Yeah...tree houses are not allowed. I gotta admit though, there are homeless people living all over the place, and they seem to be allowed." He says thoughtfully.

"Money...is just a way to divide up stuff that is scarce." Kaze says. "It's not evil, it's what people do with it that can be, or what people do to get it. I mean, if there was no money, then people could just take stuff if they are stronger than other people, and still pile up more than they need. It's a thing people do, whether they use laws or money or guns or swords or are just related to the king or whatever." He says earnestly. "We always have a choice what we do with what we have, whether it's our money or our strength or talents. So...if you need help with money, let me know; I want to do good things with what I have." Kaze offers, smiling. "I just don't want to get into judging or trying to control what other people do with theirs."

"Oh, London...well, it was like I said, historical. Lots of attention to getting the details right. So yeah, probably a lot of book reading and stuff for that, but just showing up and enjoying it was okay. I mean, I just got a costume from a store. To be honest, it seemed really exciting, but I had to leave for a work thing pretty much right after I got there, so I didn't get to stay long." Kaze says, thoughtfully. "I don't think I'd do it again. I guess I like just being in the time I was born in."

Kaze laughs at the Scooby Doo topic, Skye sure seems into it. "Hey, you know what? I didn't really grow up on Scooby Doo, so maybe we should have a marathon and just watch 'em all, if you want? You seem so into it; I kind of feel like I missed out!" He says, laughing again. "Do you have your own space now where we could do it? Do you have a TV? I can help with setting up streaming off the Internet to get the whole catelog; I remember seeing a channel that had it all, I think. I can provide the snacks, too, if you have a place?"

"Teaching is cool." Kaze agrees. "I had a martial arts teacher who said you don't really understand something unless you can teach it. Hey, if it's allowed, I would love to come watch you teach sometime, Skye."

Kaze is patient and quiet as Skye regains her composure. He doesn't seem uncomfortable with her emotion or impatient. He doesn't bring up loneliness again unless she does.

"Oh yeah, smell is powerful for memory or even healing in general." Kaze agrees. "It's really intimate and specialized too, like there are lists of what scents are good for what kind of result, like calming or whatever, but the truth is it's different for everyone."

Kaze laughs, "Yeah, I bet there's a lot of stuff going inside my mind that I don't know anything about too!" He says. "I think the way I learn the most about my own mind is by trying to understand where other people are coming from, how they see things, and then kind of thinking about if it sounds like what's going on with me too." He says with a smile. "And having friends that I trust to know me and see when something is going on with me and telling me when I seem off. That's pretty special."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding towards him.
    "Kind of yeah, I got my own place yes an apartment atop a nice little workshop but I do still tend to sleep at work and the quarters there as it is always good to be ready and available should I be needed and it is easier to train there."

Sighing a bit towards that.
    "That sucks, well I might be able to find one that already exists otherwise I am gonna have to work to get my place fixed up enough so that I can expand it with a yard and get my own tree so I can have my own private bloody treehouse and just go out there to sleep or just go back to my woodland shelter that's where I slept my first few weeks after arriving here and that worked fine." And gave her all the fresh air she wanted.

Working on with a downward look.
    "I know but it still sucks, the need to hoard wealth, to push those that do not have it down, to let bloodlines make you into someone special and so on, the exploration of nature destroying the ecosystems and the fine tuned balance just for personal gain it's despicable. We are not the best of species that's the sad truth and I know that we weren't good in older days either but still I do not need to like it. People should all work together to make sure that everyone is well and can get the help, money and shelter they need. There is no reason that some people should just be born with massive wealth and never have to lift a finger in their life whilst those whom work themselves to death starves, I am simply just against the inequality of the world. I admit that I do not need to care much about money as if I do not like a place so fine I can just walk of until I find a large enough woodland area where I will not be found and remain there without ever being found but that's not an option for everyone else." Shaking her head a bit. "Thanks but no thanks, I do not mind accepting help and to get taken out or get a ride and so on but pure money is something I wanna handle myself. If I need something so will I get it myself, you can gladly help me carry it, install it and so on but I do not want any money that I haven't earned that's just not fair and I like working for my things. Now if you wanna do something help me with technology instead that is something I need, are you good with computers? I would love to learn a bit and more urgent I have been thinking of getting one of those MP3 or is it four or five now? Mehh whatever and I wan't some music on it so if you can help me to fill it with music so would that be much appreciated." Computers were not her friends and her two index finger dance on them did not make things any better.

"No no what I meant is what was it about? What was the historical London event?" Thinking a bit "Hmm so we have one that is content with when he was born and one whom wishes she would have been born ages ago then again if I were to look this pale around people so would they perhaps burn me as a witch which would not really be good so there I guess that I am born in the right era and my other little condition would probably have made it so I would have been killed at birth not that I am sure that my parents weren't trying to do just that already for some reason but still oh well." Working on a bit before taking up a can of mushrooms "So hey how do I apply to get one of these cans of mushrooms for myself? Haven't had these in ages and they would be perfect along with some carrots in a soup."

Her eyes going big as she looks at him and slowly nods.
    "Yes please, but only the animated ones be warned though there are probably over 30 movies and what 7-13 series or so along with the one that is basically 26 one hour episodes so there is a lot to watch. They have been active for longer than either of us have been alive after all and is one of the oldest if not the oldest cartoon still being made." Sighing a bit "Sadly no I do not have a TV nor a computer, all my money is going towards getting my bloody bow back I am getting close to it but not quite there yet, I might try and get one once that is done but for now I do not have one. Although I am considering to take a computer class and learn how to make and keep one of those sites online to try and see if I can start to earn some money as a carpenter, I do like working with wood and I might be able to make some money from that to fix up my place a bit and get access to watch my Scooby-Doo whenever I want." Wow a channel that had them all now that sounded like a dream.

"Sure I can always ask, I am sure that if I say that you're a martial artist and explain how the cross knowledge of martial arts and gymnastic can serve to improve both form and discipline so would they not mind and if I tell them that you do stuff like this as well so will they probably feel even more at ease." Giving people a reason to see the benefit of it with the truth was often a good method to get what you wanted after all and martial arts certainly had things to add to gymnastics.

Box after box getting packed with precise order and equality as best as possible, whilst she does play around a bit like juggling and doing odd stuff so are her hands quite used to working and she does seem to find a quick and effective way to get things done.

"True, scent is one of the senses that gets used to things the quickest but whilst we can tune out sounds, close our eyes for sight and so on so is scent always there and we constantly takes things in subconsciously and whilst there are some differences for everyone so are there ones that are just pure science to be honest and quite universal on everyone as long as an allergy is not in the way. Damn now you made me crave strawberries."

Smiling warmly at him.
    "Sounds like you need to get to know yourself a lot better then, true I think everyone have things that they do not realize that they have inside of them but a lot of people know of things as well. I know what scares me, how I build my walls and protections against them and how my former mentor helped reshape my persona to guard myself and how I started doing various things for defense already in an early age myself." Looking him over "I will try to help see if something is wrong but it is always hard to fully grasp others and what is a part of their past showing up, what is the crafted persona or mask and what is not such things takes ages to learn which is why friends you've had all your life are ever so important as they have seen it all come into existence."

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods. "Yeah, I lived that life. I honestly didn't have my own place until after I got out of it." He admits.

He listens as she talks about finding a tree house or something.

Kaze smiles, "Sure, of course." He says. "You know, though, a lot of separate little things like that, like music or video players, people use their phones for that now. I could help you get a phone and a plan, like paying for service, and then it would do alot for you, music, video, maps, or just looking up things you want to know, like where to fish, all in one device." He explains.

"Oh!" Kaze seems to think about Skye's question and then shrugs, "I don't think I really know. I mean, they talked about the Black Plague, and I think maybe a riot or something, but I had to leave before I really figured anything out." He explains. "I don't even know any of the people who were doing it, so yeah, sorry. I don't know."

Kaze laughs as Skye's eyes get large with wonder at an all the Scooby-Doo marathon. "That sounds totally doable!" Kaze says. "Seriously, I've binge watched a lot more than that at one time before!" He ponders, "I think watching all the Marvel Universe super hero movies might have been the longest, that was like...forty-eight hours straight? That was intense!"

"Cool." Kaze says, "Maybe they'll want to learn Kung Fu too." He says. "Not that I want to poach any business from you though."

Kaze laughs! "Strawberries! That sounds great!" He says. "I think I like it better as a frozen yogurt flavor though."

"Working on that, for sure, Skye." Kaze says. "I'm behind on getting to know myself, because I spent a lot of time and energy trying to know what other people wanted me to be instead. So, yeah. Unlearning that, and learning what I'm really like are kind of a two for one right now."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ahh that explains why his place wasn't setup yet
    "Nothing wrong with it, I mainly wanted a place where I could work and make things as such I needed to find a place where I could do that and work didn't feel right for it and making things is a grand feeling that I would not wanna lose." And she loved how self made things felt in her hands or to have around.

Sighing a bit.
    "I know but sadly I cannot afford a better phone at this point in time and my income is to unstable to be sure I can keep it up nor am I good with how they work so getting a player I just need to hit play on for now would be a good, easier and cheaper start at least if I can just get some aid in getting the music I want into it. Once my economy stables a bit so will I look into getting a proper phone and learn how to use it but not before that."

Trying to contain a giggle.
    "So you went to a reenactment and knew nothing about it and then left before you ever found out?" Failing to hold it back any longer "Now that is a funny story, lets call it the great unknown event of the black plague and something of the misty country then that sounds a bit fun at least." Calming her giggles down a bit. "I am sure there are some reenactments around here sometime we could always look one up and go together it could be fun and a reason to get out and get to know the people of the city a bit, what do you say does that sound interesting?"

"Umm you did hear me say that there are over 30 movies right? Along with a series of 24 episodes that are all one hour long honestly though so does that mean about 40 minutes since commercials were included in that but still thats 16 hours then we have the old movies that aren't in the count along with 12 or so series as well giving it all a massive combined length well over 48 hours. Sadly I have not seen much of these Marvel universe ones though then again I rarely watch movies, how many of them are Batman in? He always felt way to overrated to me."

Shrugging her shoulders a bit.
    "I don't mind if nothing else so do they live around other families and mothers tends to talk to mothers so I bet some child would be interested in it and my words of studying both being an advantage were not a lie you can gain a lot from knowing them both if for nothing else just to teach you how to move your body a bit and build it strong so I don't mind."

"Nahh I prefer them raw, pure freshly picked strawberries preferably after a rainy night ohh they taste the best and is such a nice start of the morning I just love it, I do not like some of the comments that comes with it though but that is just immature teenage boys so no worries there." Another box getting filled, feeling happy to be a part of helping those in need even if this was not what she was used to be doing or the way she was used to help at least.

"That sounds quite awful to be honest, like you've lost yourself in the expectations of others perhaps even slowly died or killed yourself." Looking at him with warm kind eyes "We all need to be able to be ourselves, to build ourselves and have a core that we like those that lack that are in such a loss. I truly hope you will be able to find yourself and find a reason to be truly happy, if there is anything I can do to help don't hesitate to ask even though I do know that finding oneself is mostly an inner journey for oneself."

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles, "That's great." He says when Skye talks about a place to do creative work. "I don't really have something like that yet. I'm still trying things out, seeing what feels creative, not just trying to get closer to a perfect model outside myself."

"So we can just find you a cheap player than, no problem." Kaze says reassuringly. "There's tons of used ones for sale, because people don't use them anymore, but they don't really wear out, and yeah, I can put music on it for you. That'll be fun. So, what's your favorite song or singer?" He asks.

Kaze laughs, "Hey, you're the one who wants to live in another time. I'm sorry, but I like this time just fine!"

"Okay, okay. We can just watch like eight hours at a time." Kaze says laughing. "You really don't know the difference between D.C. and Marvel?" He asks. "Seriously?"

He just smiles when she talks about strawberries. It's great to see her talking about happy memories.

"Oh, well everyone has their stuff." Kaze shrugs when Skye offers compassion for his mixed up emotional history and identity crisis. "I'm working on it. I actually feel like it's going okay. I feel like I'm headed in the right direction, even if I have a long way to go." He smiles, "Thanks though. I really do appreciate it." He says. "The only thing I ask, is if you think you see me going along with something that you know I hate, and I'm pretending I don't, get me alone and tell me, okay? Because I can slip into that without realizing it still sometimes."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well we all need different things, I like to make things with my hands. I like to have the things I use be made by me so that I know them and they feel alive in my hands." She still needed to expand her work area though "But we are all different and what I need may not be what you need but hey if you need to work to make things from wood yeah feel free to come over and use my place." Thinking a bit "Nope you need to find your inner model of yourself and get a good grip of that then you can let it expand outwards." Hopefully he could find a good core.

Nodding a bit.
    "Yeah I have seen several for 3-12$ so that's no real issue and umm as for what I like that's a good question. Some random music, some native folk songs would be nice, some funny songs, I think Britney, Shakira and Avril Lavigne can have some good songs they shouldn't be all to outdated right? Then some Ramones and I have heard of this Sabaton group that's pretty good what else ohh yeah I have heard that Linkin Park is pretty good as well." Thinking around a bit "I can't say much about most of their songs though except the *** save the Queen she ain't no human being." Looking around hoping that had been ok to say. "Then of course Disney songs are nice to have. Is that a broad enough spectrum? Ohh Fur Elise is one I really like." She honestly did not know the songs of many ones he would be likely to be able to find. "Sorry but I am very mixed with what I know about and mostly my favorite ones are those we sang or played together." Those always resonated the best. "So what kind of music do you like? Can you show me some on your phone as well like right now?"

Shaking her hands a bit.
    "Yeah but only a little, as said with my condition so would they most likely have killed me pretty quick but otherwise so yeah it would be swell. However can't we all have dreams?" Holding back a laughter as she raises three stacked big cans. "I hereby knight thee SuperChase knight of the Christian order of the 21st Century and first do gooder of the divine army." Placing the cans against his shoulders as she does her little act. "There from now on you will forever be a knight and that you can never escape." Sticking out her tongue towards him.

Seeming to be lost in thought for a while.
    "You know let's say 6-12 hours at a time and with that so will I have reason to visit often and always have our next meeting to look forward to so wee can watch more and more Scoody-Dooby-Doooooo!" Smiling a large happy smile as the Doo stops echoing from her then looking at him dead seriously. "Of course I do DC is a print of superheroes and other stories from one company and Marvel is a print of comics and similar from another company in the end they are pretty much the same hence they always compete, why do you wonder? Or are they just different names for different groups like those X-group and that justice society whilst they are the same company?" No she was not all to good with the inner mechanics there. "Anyways when in need Batman always comes and fixes everything, he is their go to guy to get hyped up."

Smiling and looking happy whilst wondering what her new task for the night should be.
    "It's great that you're starting to work on yourself and slowly finding yourself, if you do something weird so will I pull you aside and ask you to think if this is really what's best for you and if it is so will I support you in it." Looking intently at him "Now if you find a fiancee that says that I am not allowed to babysit the children though so have you really gone astray and you need to find a new one quickly as she must be a crazy one." Nodding along yes no one should keep children from her no one!

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods when Skye says everyone needs different things. "Totally agree. I'm just still figuring out what it is for me." He says. "Trying stuff out."

"Oh wow." Kaze says, not commenting further on Skye's eclectic list of music and artists. "So...when did you listen music before? Like, before you went out on the walkabout thing you did?" He asks casually.

"My dad was into eighties music, so a lot of that. I guess...I like 'Cake'...'Muse'...'Peter Gabriel'...'Pink'...'Maroon 5'...and I'm into Christian worship music now, so I listen to 'Steffany Gretzinger'...'Jeremy Riddle'...'Cory Asbury'...have you heard of any of them, Skye?" Kaze asks.

He laughs at Skye dubbing him a knight, "So I think only royalty can make a knight, right? So if I'm a knight, you're what...a...princess?"

"Batman is okay I guess. I always liked Superman better." Kaze admits. "I guess Batman was in some of the Scooby-Doo shows though right? Or am I wrong about that?"

Kaze nods as Skye mentions, not for the first time, her criteria for the right bride for him. She sure seems to think about marriage a lot, his marriage specifically!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Finding your own way in this vast sea of existence which offers up so many things to see, to do and to be and where technology have been so rapidly evolving over the past century and keeps changing every decade makes it hard to truly take it all in and to find your own place and where to be." Smiling kindly towards him "Not to mention the increased contact with people in so many new ways and how they all affects us can make it harder to find where oneself belongs, you will find you in time just take your time and really feel for it." Wonder how many people who never manage to find themselves and just live as copies?

"Mostly before it yeah, I did go to some minor music festivals and concerts and I have been to some markets where I heard some and then of course people played some in school not to mention music classes. We also had some people back home with various music devices but that was mostly it, my walkabout included very little music."

Her eyes looking at him in confusion.
    "There really is a group called cake? And Maroon 5? That sound like they were just five morons that slightly altered the spelling a bit to me. Sadly no none of them are ones I am familiar with, that Riddle one sounds like a fitting name for Christian music though that I admit but otherwise so no they are all unknown to me as far as I know if I have heard them so was it without my knowledge."

Placing the cans back and then her hands over her heart and acting shocked.
    "Gasp you didn't know? Of course I am, I am the woodland princess who reigns over all the forests in the name of Gaia. The woods are my kingdom and I'm one of their princesses whom are in constant battle with the evil forces that tries to decimate our lands for their own gain. So you are now a knight of the woods noble sir" half smiling half giggling a bit "or who knows maybe my biological parents were royals and some evil one kidnapped me and lost me in the woods and I grew up without ever knowing my true lineage wasn't there a similar plot in a Disney movie once? So who knows maybe that's what happened." Most likely not but stil

"I honestly have some issues with Superman, he is just to perfect for me to be honest and to odd. I mean if he now is as powerful as they say and want to make him out to be and as fast as he is supposed to be then how comes he needs to wreck a couple of blocks fighting people who are so far beneath him in power? Pure logic would say that he should be able to beat them, leave no damage to the city and be back to the dinner table before anyone even noticed he was gone. True that wouldn't be much of a story but that is the issue of making someone to powerful." True her knowledge were limited but still she had heard of some of his feats "You are right there, Batman have appeared in some Scooby-Doo but so have a lot of other ones both real world famous people and fictional famous people they had an era where they really liked doing such things."

Looking over her work hoping that she have done it all correctly.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles. "...'vast sea of existence...' Wow, Skye!" He says. "I guess spending so much time by yourself gives you a lot of time to think about things." Deep.

"Oh yeah! 'Cake' is awesome! Wait a second." Kaze takes out a smart phone and fiddles with it, then holds it out for Skye to watch and listen to as it starts playing a music video. "See?" He asks, looking for some validation and appreciation of his music!

Kaze laughs as Skye grabs on to the 'princess' title with both hands, figuratively speaking! "Yeah, I don't remember that at all in a Disney movie, but sure. I can call you, 'Princess' from now on!"

"Hey, Superman is Superman. There's been so many versions since he came out in the thirties, but he's my fave all the way." Kaze says, in a tone like a true believer, not offended but not doubting the superiority of Superman at all.

"You did great, Skye! Thanks for coming!" Kaze exclaims! "Hey, it's time to close up here, and I have class tomorrow, so I can't hang out after, okay? I am so glad you came though!"

Are you good to close? I am fine to continue the scene a bit longer if you like.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking at him a bit confused.
    "Was that so impressive? It was just how I view this world, I often heard the stories to refer to space and all the stars as the sea of stars we were all sailing and how we are just one tiny little dot in a massive cosmos whose size if so big that it is impossible to comprehend." That thought made her feel rather good to, she was of small stature but to thing of everyone and everything as just a tiny dot in a endless sea always comforted her. Nodding a bit "You are right there though when you spend a couple of months with only yourself as company and with your only goal being survival so do you start to think a lot and I will not deny that I did speak with myself more than once just to hear someones voice. I did temporarily adopt a flying squirrel though which mainly came around since I put out food for it but it did listen to my tales." A bit weird perhaps but loneliness was more than enough to make her appreciate any company she could get.

Watching the video a bit looking a bit skeptic to it.
    "Umm I do like the sentiment of the video and the style they have made it in especially how it feels cheap and easily made but also real and down to earth which I appreciate here, it is not the kind of music I would be able to relax or exercise to but it is the kind of music and video I like the thought behind and enjoy the message and I really like how it just feels so real and honest." Hoping that he would not take that as an insult, she wanted to be honest with her opinion but not be rude.

Laughing a bit towards his words.
    "Come on it's totally Hercules, Hades sends his little demons, beasts or whatever they are to kidnap the son of the ruler of the gods and his wife ergo he is technically a prince of the gods but they lose him in nature where he is found by a kind couple who raises him as his own and he has no clue of his biological lineage until he meets with his biological father again." It was pretty damn close at least, standing with a straight back and speaking formally. "My name is Skye nay Lady Skye princess of the woods whom watches down on her domains from the sky and thus my name." Giggling a bit towards her own jest.

Shrugging a bit.
    "Well he is basically the first Superhero and the existence of every other Superhero can be traced back to him, without him we wouldn't have anyone or the world of super heroes would look vastly different at least. Although the jumping power scaling and random destruction have always felt wrong to me, then again what would be the fun of someone solving a problem in the snap of an eye so I do get why they do it but still it feels odd." Who would read a one page comic though were the villain was bested before they even had a chance to scream out their name. "Personally I don't really know enough about heroes to have much of an opinion, I mainly know a little bit of Batman and a little bit of Superman due to their fame and size so to speak and I have seen them both in some cartoon just an episode here and there though not the complete series. Same with the mutant group whom battles racial injustice and puts them to light, sadly I know more about them in that perspective than their actual antics as they did use them to take up the topic in school and ohh there is this one hero named Longshadow I have heard mentioned more than once as well due to him being a native American, you know representation and all that." Not that she knew more than his base power and name but still it was something.

Saluting him.
    "You're welcome, it feels good to have done something nice for someone. If you want so can I walk you home so you don't need to walk those dangerous streets all alone." Huffing her stature a bit, knowing full well that in a physical confrontation so were he the one most likely to not get injured or in any danger between the two. "I can be your bodyguard for the night." Smiling a bit "I am probably gonna take a long walk anyway and enjoy the night air, the city always feels much better and easier to grasp for me at night when there is less people out, less cars and less noises"

We can keep going and play a walk for a bit if you like or if he drove the drive home and then close there.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread