Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Mariel takes a meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Mariel did have one more thing to say. One of our members was involved in a bizarre incident involving exploding Kindred. Is there anything else about this incident that we in the Lancea should know?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Oh?" Asa asked. "Which member, and how was he involved?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

It was Brother Adolph Edel, said Mariel, surprised that the Prince didn't already know. How can he not know? she wondered. He took a lot of damage from the blast, but he helped save one of the victims.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well," Asa said after a pause, "I suppose the only bit of information strictly relevant to the Lancea et Sanctum is that now you know why you're scrubbing floors: because Mr. Edel was wandering around instead of getting himself acknowledged."
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mariel arched an eyebrow, yet said patiently, So... no information on who might have done this? Is it related to the Lost Nights? Or perhaps to the ones who set a bomb in our church? Has any further investigation occured? Woule you like the Lancea to help with ongoing investigations?

She didn't think she'd be getting another chance to speak with the Prince any time soon, and figured in for a penny, in for a pound.

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison arrives at the Avalon, if a bit late and enters the etsablishment looking around for Oliviette. She hoped to be able to speak with the Prince concerning Cordwood's departure and explain to him her current choices about the Bishop position. Frankly, she was pissed. This whole situation was rediculous. Her choices now ranged from herself, an Exorcist, and the Sister Marrel. The Mother Superior was not an option, nor was Adolph. He was already in the Prince's shit house anyway so even mentioning his name would just be a bad idea.

Spotting Oliviette, Madison approaches the woman and gives her a smile and a polite nod. "Good evening Miss. I was wondering if Mr. Clarke was in this evening and if he is, could I by chance have a word with him? I know this is a bit unorthodox and for that you have my deepest apologies. But I assure you, it is very important."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Of course, Miss Wells," Olivette replied, recognizing the Ventrue from the Asylum. Assuming she was part of the meeting with the Sanctified representative, Olivette led the Paladin upstairs to the office.

Asa Clarke | BP 4

Asa's eyes widened slightly as the neonate gave him the eyebrow and tried to interrogate him, crossing the distance between them and backhanding her with enough force to snap her head back.

"How dare you?" he hissed, dropping his Mask and baring his fangs at the Childe.

Olivette

Olivette knocked once and opened the door.

5B

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison's eyes widen at the scene before her as she peers into the office. The Beast of the Prince slams into her and she swallows the fear and anger that immediatly rises in her throat.

What the fuck is going on? Wow, could you pick a worse time to interrupt dumbass?

She turns to Oliviette with a startled look and leans in to whisper. "Should I come back later?"

Mariel crawled behind the chair she'd been sitting on so she had something between her and Clarke, wiping blood from her mouth.

She cringed inside as she felt the Prince's beast unleashed, but tried to maintain an outer facade of calm.

What. The. Fuck. Mariel was totally and completely confused. Asked questions patiently, respectfully. Tried to not take up any more of the Prince's time than I had to...What did I do wrong?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa turned to the door, pausing for a few moments to see what Madison would do; knowing she was a Paladin, and knowing her Blood.

"Good evening, Miss Wells. I was just explaining to Miss Fitzgerald that questioning me like some Inquisitor was unacceptable behavior," Asa finally said, straightening his cuffs. "She seems to think I'm withholding information that she has a right to."

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread