Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Nexus I) Over by the Bar...

Apr 16, 2020 : Nexus I
Apr 25, 2020 : (Nexus I) Sonnie, Emily, and the Crew
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily looks pleading. "Of course I have! And I am proud of it! I've never been ashamed! Just... this..." she waves a hand between them, "No-ones ever known about it before!" She shakes her head. "The werwolf thing, not the sex thing."

She grabs another of her shots from the bar and swallows in a very well-practiced motion. There's a small glare. "Oh, no. You aren't getting around this with flattery, sweet cheeks. Wait, what the hell do you mean 'answers some questions'?"

She lights her own cigarette and takes a long drag on it. "Just... Let's start at the beginning, huh? What are you?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's the Emily she knows, all spitfire.

Mable grinned, she couldn't help it, Emily called her sweet cheeks. "Flattery? Who me? Well for one, you can keep up with me energy wise. I never knew a kine, uhhh mortal who could do that. And I am sure you have some special power type stuff, perhaps helps with your drinking issues? Because, my dear, you also are able to keep up with me alcohol wise." She didn't have the information to answer other thoughts but supernatural meant so many things would be answered.

"What am I well I am many things but I guess you want to know my supernatural type? I'm a vampire type of being." She smiles again, gods that was awesome to admit to Emily. Freeing even. "Is that an issue?" She gave a challenging look.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's a confused look. "What do you mean, energy-oh." The penny drops but quickly turns into an irritated leer. "I don't have drinking issues. It just.... takes a lot to feel it."

Yeah, that sounds better.

She looks at the shot glass in the hand not holding her cigarette like it has betrayed her and slams it down on the bar.

"A vampire." That... seems to stall the tirade somewhat. Emily rubs her hand over her face and takes another long pull on her cigarette. "I thought you were just... athletic. Although this does explain why you never seem hungry." She shakes her head, as if trying to get something loose. "I don't know!" she exclaims. "I'm just... freaking out a little! I have so many questions! Like..... are you really twenty-eight? Do you really drink blood? HOLY FUCK have you ever drankmy blood?!"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smirked when Em slammed down the glass. "I don't mind how much you drink. You never have an issue with it."

"Yes vampire and yes that's why I am never hungry for food. Yes I drink blood. But no. Never your blood. I am careful not to because it could cause issues for me. "

Then Mable raised an eyebrow, "I look 28 to you? Really? You could make a girl feel better about her age." Mable rolled her eyes. "My actual age is much greater than 28. I have lost track. I can think about it and let you know some other time if it's important."

Mable looked at Emily gauging what to do next. "So, how's the freak out going? Cause we could move onto more exciting stuff like special skills? or what is Sonnie? Or realize that you can't hurt me physically... well you can but I can heal fast." Mable grinned at Emily and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You doing better yet? Cause I have questions too."

Watch the meta. Why would Mable be careful of Emily's blood before this very moment?

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

True, she never had an issue with it. That was because any buzz she felt, like now, phased out in minutes if she didn't keep up the same pace. And that really did draw a lot of questions.

Emily rolls her eyes. She had guessed. She figured she was the older one. Boy had she got that wrong. "I don't know if it matters! I'm just trying to process, okay? It sounds like bad teen horror fanfic rather than a relationship." She shivers ad takes another pull on her cigarette.

"Oh, it's going fine, wise-ass," she snaps back, although she obviously tries to suppress a smile afterwards, and the twinkle in her eye is back, just for a moment. "I don't wanna hurt you, May... This is just a lot. Like you've had to lie and I've had to lie.... and.... well..." she sighs and snags up the last shot, draining it in one. "I've never told anyone I've been seeing before. I don't know if it changes anything." Another sigh, and she looks at the hand, moving her shoulder up to rub her cheek against the fingers before looking Mable in the eyes wuth a small smile.

"I'm... sorry." she says in a tiny voice. "I just wasn't really prepared for this." She reaches out for Mabel's hand. "Um. You said you had a question?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable relaxed a little. Emily was coming back. "I've never had a relationship with anyone not like me. And I have never had a relationship that mattered to me. And yes, it will be fine. It will work itself out. And yes, things will change. But perhaps for the better since we don't need to lie or omit information any more."

Mable smirks, "Besides, now that we know we can test each others limits more thoroughly...I don't know about you but I have been holding back thinking you were an athletic kine."

She got serious again, "I wasn't prepared to see you here. She glanced around or so many others. Hopefully curiosity did not kill this cat? Seriously, I never lied to you about my feelings. And I am still who I always have been, just a bit more."

"Questions. Yes I have many questions but I'd prefer privacy for them. What do you say? Can our relationship do with some honesty and sharing? Or are you scared?"
    Mable's voice held a challenge. But her eyes were locked on the only one that mattered in the room.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf's brow furrows. "Really? None ever mattered to you? Sounds lonely." She sighs. "I guess we need to have a talk somewhere more private, huh?" She waves the hand holding the cigarette around the Nexus.

Eyes leer slightly, playfully. "You were holding back? You haven't been able to keep your hands off me," she says airly, smirking. That was more than a little hypocritical. "Wait, no. You can't just throw a suggestion like that on the table and expect me to just.... You can't just bribe me with...." The look of struggle on her face is laughable.

Wow. So convincing.
    Just look at that neckline! Vampire or not I'm not made of stone!
    Your willpower's barely made of paper. Wet paper.

Emily groans and picks up one of the cocktails, talking a loooooong gulp. "I... I didn't lie either. About how I feel, I mean. And I'm not now. It's why I'm acting this way. I'm still.... me. Miss "I've got more gears you can try out flirting winkyface"." Eyes narrow again. "Scared?" Her voice ripples with defiance and a smirk goes on her lips, and then she sighs, giving the vampire a small smile. "Come on, baby. Don't play that card. I can never resist. Be real with me." She blinks, looking down then back into those dark, come-hither eyes. "Hold me?" she asks, hoping for the hug she shrugged off earlier.

8. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiles sweetly. "Life has been pretty lonely. Most of the time I have lived with trees not people."

Wide eyed innocence, "Yes I have been holding back and you are so delectable of course I can't keep my hands off of you. And yes, I can bribe you with pleasurable pursuits."

"I'm glad you have been honest."
    Mable couldn't resist the hold me plea. She slid her arms around Emily and hugged tightly. Then licked and nibbled her ear. "Looking forward to later." She whispered in a soft sultry voice.

10. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sighs a little. It really did sound sad.

There's an calculating look. "I mean, yes, I am. But that still doesn't make it fair. I'll remember this next time I want something off you."

Unnder the hug, the werewolf finally starts to relax a little, holding the vampire in a tight, tight hug. The nibbling though, force out a pleasured gasp. "Heyyyy... pack that... iiiiin.... c'mon, don't ruin this, babe." Emily rubs her blue haired head against Mable's, then pulls back so she can look her in the eyes, thought the arms stay firmly around her waist. "Sometimes I just need a hug, okay? Horny bitch." There's a weary smile. "Let's just take things slow, okay? I was always told vampires are dangerous. Don't want anyone jealous that I'm stealing you away." She tries for a smug look.

"I never got to tell you, I love this outfit,"
    the Ithaeur tugs on the white top. "How do you keep it so clean when you're so dirty?" She asks innocently, but the smirk comes in a little fuller.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily made a good point, "You are right. There are times a person just needs a hug."

With Emily's arm still around her she felt like she could take on the world. She sighed happily. "Like Werewolfs aren't dangerous?" She counters back. Arching an eyebrow. "I've seen movies. I know how scary y'all can be." She grinned.

"I'm glad you like the top. I had to tape it to keep everything in. And I'm a sweet little angel compared to you Miss Emily." Geesh she doesn't even know about the dirt thing. So many surprises for later.

"Should we go explore together? And that was not meant in a dirty manner. I meant here. Cause you are ahead in the exploration department. I walked in and boom there your cute furry ass was."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread