21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Nexus I) Sonnie, Emily, and the Crew

Apr 16, 2020 : Nexus I
(Nexus I) Over by the Bar...
Apr 29, 2020 - May 8, 2020
(Nexus I) National Security
May 10, 2020 - May 11, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie held up her hands in surrender towards Emily. She could get carried away sometimes (only sometimes?) and was capable of admitting when she pushed things a little too far for her own amusement. "Sorry, Em! Go talk to Mable! I'll make it up to you later. With snacks!" She nodded, watching the werewolf depart towards the bar. Did werewolves like hot dogs?

The blue-haired girl's nose, when she was still in that massive wolfen form, caught a strange bouquet of scents coming from Sonja. There was a strong odor of tropical fruit and flowers that hadn't been there before, plus... some sort of animal musk? Did Emily know what monkeys smelled like?

failure

The attention of everyone was a tad unsettling. Her kind didn't typically care to be studied. Still, Sonnie chose to take it in stride. There was, indeed, a game to be played here. Smiling, she walked around the chair she had been using for cover and sat down, her plate of tasty treats in one hand. Selecting tiny cake, she licked the vanilla frosting off the top as she looked between Lenora, Camp and Pixel curiously, listening to their summations. She glanced at Yamiyo as the Romancer poetically described her nature and Sonnie smirked.

"Honestly, I imagine being a ghost would be boring. All the moaning, having to keep your sheets clean. Blech. Anyway, sure, let's say I'm a spirit... of sorts. You might even call me a trickster spirit," she said to the vampire and mages. Monkeys certainly qualified, along with the rabbits, coyotes and ravens throughout mythology. She grinned when the Warlock picked up on the word Hedge. She'd let it slip by accident, but they didn't know that. "Sharp one, you are! I wondered if anyone would notice. Let's just say that's nowhere you'd ever want to go." Wasn't that the truth? The rest of the cake was popped into her mouth, and she chewed it thoughtfully before she spoke once more.

"How about I tell you all a story? Drop a few hints along the way? How about it?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Stray, Xander liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora's smile... faded.

Yamiyo and Sonnie had refused blatantly to grant the knowledge of what they were. Pixel, Campanella, Emily, and herself had shared their natures and each therefore had leverage against one another as a result. Mutual security. Unintentional or not, these two women stood to leave with the gift of knowledge without proper exchange. And that was not something Lenora would let slide by without comment.

"I am disinterested in stories, less so in games or indulging in your respective hubris,"
    Lenora said, her tone edging on sibilant, "I encourage each of you to explore how your evasion and 'mystery' will affect those gathered."

"Many in your environs and beyond have revealed their natures to you. None here are among the cattle that moves below,"
    Lenora said, "While Pixel seems willing to play along with your act, I am not and I encourage everyone to bear in mind what it means to have their identities revealed to two who refuse to afford the same respect."

A pause.

"You will find that most who are not possessive of mortal ignorance are... less than forgiving under such circumstances, but, by all means, keep your secret,"
    she continued, "Play your games. Enjoy your amusement, but there is something you are forgetting."

Lenora would take a few steps closer, her eyes resting predominantly on Sonnie, even if her words were meant for both Sonnie and Yamiyo. Yamiyo seemed... less than lucid, considering she was hugging werewolves and attempting to gain the lustful attentions of beings she likely scarcely understood. Sonnie then was the best candidate for the truth.

"Beauty is as much of curse as it is a blessing. You are both memorable,"
    she said, "Should you decide to leave the manner in your ill advised air of mystery? You should know we will remember that too."

She let the words hang in the air, her form growing still.

"I cannot force you to speak the truth. Not here, at least. However, I am certain you can understand why speaking plainly would be to your benefit,"
    Lenora concluded, "You know what we are."

4. Likes West, Xander, , Abyssalstar liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella gives Pixel a quick mischievous glance and continues the pressure on Sonnie Wu

"Yes. Pray tell. What is this Hedge you speak of?"

A coy and impish smile was battling its way onto his face. The effect was much weakened when he spied the fading Yamiyo Lillich Confusion washed over his face (how could he forget that protean and terrifyingly alluring visage). Had he sparked some Ban or weakness.

Would that bar him from the Nexus?

Campanella is frozen in a sudden fear of paranoia and protocol.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

6. Likes Stray, Xander, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

The world was still spinning for a while, her attack not ceasing for a couple of minutes, the words spoken and actions done since she went down completely missed.

Staggering up on her feet, slowly walking down she needed something to drink and somewhere to sit down in peace for a while to recover.

exits down to the floor below
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pixel was happy to play along, if only because their dwindling numbers couldn't go wrong with some added conversation. Lenora clearly wanted to get back on even footing, and he couldn't really blame her. Pixel might have jumped on board were it not for the action Campanella had already taken.

"Oh, we'll get the info one way or another. We," A finger bounces back and forth between himself and Campanella. "can see your auras. When Campanella started staring at everyone he grabbed your mystical res, so it's really only a matter of time before he figures out what all of you are even without telling us. The only question right now is who's terms will it be revealed on, Sonnie's or ours."

He smiles to the playful young lady. Sure, the Moros could have scrutinized for something else, but that would be like going to a bar for diet coke. No way was he giving a former Heirarch that little credit, and those other details wouldn't really paint the picture Lenora was going for. After all, if the details are out there then there really wasn't a reason not to tell them. Probably.

"So, let's hear your story. Or not? But I'm curious so spill. The story. Or the nature? Or both."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie listened to Lenora with wide-eyed innocence, and not a little amusement, "You wound me, hot stuff. Really, you do. You think I don't get that this is... tit for tat?" Heh heh. Tit. "You assume I'm going to take your secrets and run?" She raised a hand in surrender, "Fear not, Fangs. I want to make new friends. I might have referred to myself as a bit of a trickster, but I'm no con artist. I'll leave that to politicians."

A nod was given, "Please, indulge my eccentricities. My kind are not the most trusting of strangers to begin with, so allow me to get to the reward in my own way, eh? If you can't guess at the end, I'll just have to flat out say it, then. I won't leave you with blue balls." She winked at the vampire, then looked towards the Mages, "Plus, you seem to be outvoted. Story time, it is!"

She raised an eyebrow at Pixel. Sonnie? How had he... oh, wait, Emily and Mable blabbed her actual name. Oh well.

A stuffed mushroom was tossed into the air and caught in her mouth. A moment of chewing, and her tale began. "Once upon a time, there was a Cooper. That's, ah, a dude who made barrels for a living. The Cooper had a good wife and a lovely young daughter. They were a poor family, because building barrels by hand isn't a lucrative business model, you know? Still, they were a happy little family, filled with love."

"One day, a tiny Old Man arrived at their hovel." She paused, thinking. Was hovel the right word? Probably. "He looked a hundred years old if he was a day, and he limped along on a rickety cane. His long white beard dragged in the dirt. He begged for food, as he had not eaten in days! The Cooper, being a kind man, obliged. He gave the elderly gentleman an apple."

"The apple was devoured, and the Old Man was thankful! His wrinkly little face beamed! 'Thank you, good sir, he said, you have saved my life!'" Sonnie even mimicked the character's voice, sounding quite decrepit and wheezy. "'In exchange, let me offer you a deal! I shall make you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams! However, I must ask for something in return, for that is how deals are made.'"

"The Cooper, he was amused, and played along. 'What do you ask for making me rich, Old Man?'" Sonnie's voice got deeper as she did her Cooper impression. "The Old Man responded, 'When your daughter is of age, I shall return for her hand in marriage!'" She gasped as if that were the audience reaction. "The Cooper laughed, not believing any of this. Clearly, no riches would be coming from this geezer, and by the time his child was an adult, the old fart would in all likelihood be dead. Even if not, the Cooper could see he was no physical threat. So the Cooper agreed, humoring his guest."

Sonnie raised an arm, pointing to the sky, "'Then the deal is struck! Enjoy your future wealth, my boy! I shall return at the promised time!' And with that, the Old Man hobbled away from the hovel. The Cooper chuckled and returned inside, thinking no more of it." The young woman smiled deviously, "In the days that came, the Cooper's family happened upon great fortune! Opportunities presented themselves, the Cooper's work suddenly became renowned and very much in demand by the nobility. At one point, the Cooper's wife even found gold in the little stream behind their home. Riches had come to them, just as promised! But had the Old Man done this? How could he? Surely not! In time, the family forgot about their one time guest and the promise made. They moved into a fabulous mansion!"

"Eventually, the Cooper's daughter grew into a beautiful young lady, the desire of many a lad! Marriage proposals came from many lands." She folded her hands together, "And on her 18th birthday, the Old Man returned!" Dun dun dun!

"He looked no older than he had many years earlier! And he had not even come through the gates of the estate. He was just suddenly there! The Cooper was shocked! 'I am here to collect my debt,' the little man stated. The Cooper, still not believing that his great wealth had come by some fleeting promise, scoffed! He actually scoffed! 'No, begone! My daughter is not for you!'" Sonnie shook her head sadly, "That was a mistake. The Old Man became angry! 'You dare break our deal? You would deny what is owed me? Then so be it! The promise is sundered!' They could all feel it, like distant thunder rolling in the air."

She leaned forward in her seat as she described the action! "The Old Man took the girl, and no one could stop him! The mansion guards were swept aside by inhuman strength! The Cooper was thrown to his knees with just a look, and the daughter could only struggle helplessly in the iron grip of an elderly hand. 'You have broken a deal fairly struck, and so you will now suffer the consequences!' he growled, in a voice too vast for such a small body! And with that, he stepped away around a corner, dragging the girl with him. The Cooper raced after them, but around the corner was nothing! They were gone!"

"In the days and weeks that came, all the fame and fortune the Cooper's family had won turned sour. Soon, he and his wife had to return to their hovel, now without their only child." Sonnie sighed and sat back in her chair. She shook her head. "That is the end of the story for the Cooper and his wife. Although the daughter eventually escaped and came home, she found that many, many years had passed while she was away, and her parents were decades dead, even though she had not been in the Old Man's realm for more than a few months."

Sonnie finished her story by poking through her plate of hors d'oeuvres and finding one that caught her fancy, "And that, kids, is my... tale. Did you like it?" She smiled and looked between the three of them, awaiting their guesses.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

10. Likes , Xander, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Daggers are leveled at Yamiyo as she responds to the serious nature of their discourse and Lenora's concerns by walking away.

Those who remained would witness the vampire's free hand ball into a tight fist, a cold rage threatening to enter her features. The hand around the glass itself also tensed, but soon relaxed. If not for Lenora's strict adherence to more... 'polite' decorum, it likely would have shattered.

Then the gaze shifted to Pixel, rage being replaced with heavy annoyance as the young mage - and seemingly his older counterpart - submitted themselves to Sonnie's game.

Leave it to the young to be so blind.

Could they not see the danger? What if the story itself was a means of steering them away from the subject? Lenora knew she would not falter, but to think these two would benefit from her vigilance at no cost to themselves was... plainly irritating. However, the Lord of Lords is well and aware that she cannot sway the group away from such foolishness so... she submits, as humiliating as it is, to Sonnie's storytelling, listening intently, but she was left disappointed.

The story was quite nice in and of itself. However, through it all, the mischevious woman had avoided sharing the very information that Lenora had wanted. Sonnie said she understood, but her story seemed to suggest otherwise. Even so, a certain part of the Lord had some begrudging respect for her. Sonnie knew she was in control.

"I found it interesting, but less than satisfactory,"
    she offered, "Through it all, you've avoided answering the question of your nature, only that you were taken by a supernatural force."

Then a sigh as Lenora gave herself a pause to mull over how best to approach Sonnie on the subject, because apparently asking her outright wasn't going to do the trick.

Put her in your shoes.

"Let us be blunt with one another... Sonnie, was it?"
    Lenora began, "We are both different creatures. Of that, I am fairly certain. We, therefore, likely operate in very different worlds. As such I have about as much interest in the circumstances that led to your change as you likely have in mine. My interest is learning what you are. Not how you became. Thereby, ensuring that my own admission - and, indirectly, that of Emily's, Campanella's, and Pixel's - are afforded the respect that they are due. It is not a difficult thing to ask, providing what we have already shared with you."

Leverage had to go both ways in this scenario. Given her stated understand, Lenora was confident Sonnie knew this, but her avoidance and games were putting the Ventrue on edge. It was plainly inefficient.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella listened intently, all the way to the end. He nodded at key points, narrowed his eyes as if in thought at others.

When the story ended...

"A quaint fairy tale. However..."

He edged away from the testy Vampire - an odd movement considering he was quite in agreement with her assessment.

"I don't quite think you are Rumpelstiltskin. A nature spirit of some kind, perhaps. Or a trickster."

Regaining some of his poise, the Moros leaned his head to one side, staring in space roughly where he had spied a simian tail when he had focussed his Sight. He didn't have the Sight focussed to that degree now - but he doubted (hoped) that Sonnie had no knowledge of that.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

13. Likes , Abyssalstar liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Definately not a spirit," Emily chips in, popping back up with Mable in tow, hands linked together. "Are we still playing Creature Features? Cuz, like, I know spirits, and she ain't that. There's an animal scent in there, but I don't know what. And fruit. Lots of fruit. And something else that's the same with Yami. And now it's gone."

The werewolf looks at Sonnie. "Come on you. Out with it. And you mentiones something about placating me with snacks, as well. If you cut to the chase, we'll go to that buffet with the giant spaghetti-fuilled meatballs." The punk smirks, squeezing Mable's hand.

Definately a fast learner.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pixel listened, entranced by Sonnie's history. Or was it her storytelling? Or her lie. Emily comes back and says she smelled an animal, and an animal Sonnie did not mention.

With a sigh of disappointment he simply falls back to scrutiny as Campanella had. He skims over the assembled folk around him, their natures already revealed except for Sonnie's by their own admission. Now though he had the supernal reflections, the range of auras from the pale vampire to the vibrantly flickering werewolf. He even tagged the glitter in Campanella's aura (what? It's his first time seeing these things). None of these patterns were shared by Sonnie. The Necromancer said she wasn't a ghost, and... how do werewolves know about spirits?

"I'd say process of elimination worked at least."
    Though he looks at Emily with a very confused look on his face before returning his attention to Sonnie. "All things considered? I'm going with fairy tale. You were taken to this Hedge, and since the fairy tale was of the Grimm variety you don't want to go back. Abductions are the norm in those right? Unless your abductor was a Martian or Venutian?"

Speaking of old men, where was Campanella looking? Was he checking Sonnie out?

Pixel scrutinizes the crowd for their Nature as Campanella did earlier. Unlike earlier though, I did not take a penalty to pierce the mask and Pixel does not get to see Sonnie's mien or mantle. Sonnie doesn't need to roll anything to resist the scrutiny if I am not mistaken. Pixel takes five rounds (roughly 15 seconds) scrutinizing before speaking his actual spoken text.

6 suxx over 5 rolls
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-05-07 10:41:31 [05] Pixel rolls 5 to Scrutinize (Int+Occ) (Natures only) (10 Again) 3, 3, 10, 3, 10, 4, 8 3 successes
    2020-05-07 10:41:31 [04] Pixel rolls 5 to Scrutinize (Int+Occ) (Natures only) (10 Again) 1, 8, 1, 1, 9 2 successes
    2020-05-07 10:41:31 [03] Pixel rolls 5 to Scrutinize (Int+Occ) (Natures only) (10 Again) 2, 9, 6, 4, 6 1 success
    2020-05-07 10:41:31 [02] Pixel rolls 5 to Scrutinize (Int+Occ) (Natures only) (10 Again) 5, 2, 1, 2, 1 failure
    2020-05-07 10:41:31 [01] Pixel rolls 5 to Scrutinize (Int+Occ) (Natures only) (10 Again) 5, 6, 4, 8, 7 1 success

16. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread