11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Nexus I) Sonnie, Emily, and the Crew

Apr 16, 2020 : Nexus I
(Nexus I) Over by the Bar...
Apr 29, 2020 - May 8, 2020
(Nexus I) National Security
May 10, 2020 - May 11, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was often the purview of the Daeva to seek being the center of attention, but their efforts were often spent upon the acquisition of followers to fawn over their majesty. Lenora, however, was a Lord and, as such, the only attention she truly craved was that which recognized the power of the Clan of Kings.

The shift of Yamiyo's flirtatious demeanor to a more.. subdued tone as well as Sonnie's cautious nature spoke to Lenora of an element of fear.

Good.

They were right to be fearful, of course. Such a state would ensure they dealt with Lenora properly and Yamiyo most of all seemed to understand that Lenora was the predator. Not the other way around.

It pleased the Lord, who rolled her shoulders lightly in a sign of comfort as the hand returned to her side.

"I must admit," she says, "Doing away with that simple falsehood is... liberating."

Then came Mable who, unsurprisingly, ignored Lenora. The pair were never close and she understood the woman's unspoken need for caution. Given that Mable's skin glowed with false life it was clear she had come to the party with the same sense of caution Lenora had, even though Lenora, Twist, and the Duchess' mysterious beau were all unblushed and quite pale. Thus she spared the Gangrel a slight, cordial smile and little more than a glance. If Ms. Wood wished to share their knowing of one another, that was up to her.

The exuberance of Pixel was answered with a wry, amused smile.

"Tsk, tsk..."
    she said, "Asking a woman her age, Pixel?"

She let the corners of her mouth twitch slightly wider, showing her statement to be in good fun.

"I remember every one of the things you asked about,"
    she offered, "but I doubt I'd be able to summarize my thoughts to your satisfaction. Such discussions are best not done with brevity."

The glazed look and obvious concentration of Campanella was met with raised eyebrows, but his statement, while monotone, seemed genuine. Lenora for her part seemed almost flattered, delicate pride alighting her features.

However, it was the excitable words of Sonnie as she looked between the great wolf and her hidden compatriot that drew most of Lenora's attention. Prompting her to look from Mable, to Emily, and finally terminating at Sonnie herself. Lenora's curiosity was plain, but she left it unspoken. Sometimes the only thing one needed to see the truth was patience.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Abyssalstar, liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable registered things that were happening too fast to really take in. But Lenora had fanged up. Ok cool. Answered one question. She saw Emily's leather coat on the chair. Sonnie said Emily and wolf. The beautiful woman waved and said blue haired..... And the wolf was looking at her like she was a tasty treat. Mable gave some very confused looks to Sonnie and to Lenora and back to the wolf. Forgetting caution she had come in with, "Sonnie?Lenor.." She stopped What name? Didn't matter.

"What is happening?" She looked at Lenora for some support. She knew Lenora didn't like her but Mable did respect her. The candy bar fell to the floor.

Then looked at the wolf, "Babe?"

4. Likes Xadun liked this post

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Shadow. Where the spirits live."

It's all he could say before the more human aspects of the conversation begin to reemerge. Unlike Pixel who came into this meeting free of connections to anything not like him, it's clear that others were not the same. Sonnie's shock at Emily, Mable's lost expression, and Yamiyo.... wait what?

"I'm not a delivery boy!"
    The world's best delivery boy Warlock huffed. "I can do one thing at a time, if someone wants something like popcorn or chips they have to use their legs."

He took a bite and listened as the Werewolf growled at him. The wonder faded into a more blank expression as the words clearly don't register. Emily seemed cool and he was pretty sure there was a no butt kicking rule here so he didn't really feel threatened by what he was hearing, but whatever was said was clearly lost. When Lenora asks about Pixel asking her age he perks back to attention.

"Sorry!" Pixel knew better then that. Probably....maybe. "Just excited, y'know? Aren't you excited?"

It's more then a little awe inspiring. Seeing rivers of supernal flame while meeting vampires and werewolves and.... huh....

"So what are you guys?"

A finger points at Sonnie and Yamiyo. He thinks about pointing at Mable, but he's sensing a mountain of uncomfortable rising up between her and the werewolf and decides not to touch that for now.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Um, sure?" She watched as Campanella took a seat. Maybe the old guy was overwhelmed. She kind of knew how he felt. "Take all the time you need, McFly!"

Sonnie noted the confusion in Lenora's expression, and she grinned excitedly, pointing at Mable and the giant wolf with two different hands, "They've been dating. Isn't this great? It's like an episode of Maury!"

Pixel interrupted her perverse enjoyment of the situation, and she could only roll her eyes. "Dude, I already said. I'm a ghost. And she's..." one hand gestured towards Yamiyo, "...Aquaman?" Sure, why not?

Hey, she was a trickster, and dammit, she was going to have fun with this!

8. Likes Xander liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The stroking did feel nice, but Emily was still focused on Mable. It was absorbing all her attention. Still. The scent of Yami was pleasurable but peculiar, and quickly fading, as if being hidden by some magics.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck......

Sonnie's admittance was a step further than she wanted to reveal, and draws a very feral-sounding growl from the huge wolf. She stalks towards Sonnie, muscles twisting, rippling; the wolf rises onto her back legs and suddenly the blue-haired punk returns, fully clothed, staring daggers at the Monkey changeling and very close to her. It's rare Emily gets angry, but she was now, and looked it. "Sonnie, Shut. Up. And you're not a ghost. I know that much."

Hang on... Why is she here?

Slowly, and trying to mask the swirl of emotions she was feeling - anger, frustration, fear, awkwardness - she turns to Mable. "Um... Hi!... Mabs... can I talk to you? Over here? Please?" She asks, her voice trembling a little.

Hurriedly she grabs her jacket and stomps over to the bar.

Abyssalstar , still need a Resolve+Wyrd to see if Emily's keen nose pierces Sonnie's Mask

Emily leaves the side thread and heads towards the Bar!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

10. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable just puts her hand towards Emily. Watches her head to the bar then chases after her. She will need to talk with Sonnie later.

12. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora's look of confusion turns to one of light surprise as Mable Wood utters the word Babe to a werewolf.

Then as Sonnie confirms their relationship, the Lord grants a calculating smile, cold yet amused. She had expected for some truth this evening, but the reveal of Mable's relationship to another of the supernatural? One which she had assumed was a Kine before the night began? That was unexpected, but not unwelcome.

It seemed Mable's humanlike nature extended to more than the pleasantries she offered in Court and her do-gooder demeanor. However, that was something to explore another eve, as the Savage followed after her lover.

"Another night, Mable,"
    she offers as the Gangrel departs, referring to her first name as Mable had already done so with her, "Be well."

To the others, Mable had already shown that she knew Lenora, but the Savage's secret was hers to tell. Lenora was only thankful that she was within earshot. A side glance is offered to Twist and her mysterious beau ( Asa ) to see if they were hearing the commotion, but it is markedly brief before she leaves the elders to their peace.

Turning her attention back to the neglected comments of Pixel, Lenora's pale gaze fell back on the young mage.

"Excitement?" she asked, her prudent smile again alighting her lips. THen a pause. "Yes... I suppose that is the feeling, isn't it?"

She looked to the middle distance. That was a partial truth. Lenora felt equal parts intrigued, curious, and, considering the recent reveal of Mable's... 'activities', amused. However, as with so many Kindred, Lenora's senses of such feelings were somewhat deadened. Nonetheless, she was willing to divulge that she shared some of Pixel's feelings.

Then came Sonnie's continued evasion.

"More evasion? You are quite willing to divulge the secrets of your friends among strangers, yet remain guarded with your own"
    she said, "You are a peculiar creature."

14. Likes Xander, Psychangel, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

He does it again. Campanella leans away from the shapeshifting werewolf and lupine become blue haired woman once more. He is still righting himself when Emily abruptly rises and leaves the group... With Mabel in tow.

He turned his attention to the others, focussing in particular on Lenore and then Sonnie.

"I sincerely doubt you are a ghost. Some sort of atavistic spirit possession, perhaps."

He gave Pixel a look.

"I don't think I have ever encountered such as you. Nor have any of my predecessors, I'd wager. Your kind must be exceptionally rare."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

The blue haired beauty turned back her cute puppy or well massive giant wolf that could kill with ease but puppy sounded better in her mind gone.
    The words babe spoken by the newly arrived woman, Sonnie saying they have been dating, the name Mable tossed out and her kinship with Lenora could this mean that a vamp and a wolf had found one another and were dating without knowing of it or was Mable perhaps just a Renfield? All of this were a lot to take in then again this entire evening were filled with a lot to take in.

All words flying around her she wasn't used to take in so many voices, so many words, to keep track of so many things it might have been possible to do if it weren't for all the revelations that came one after another.

Looking towards Pixel, moving slowly against him and speaking in a seductive voice, her appearance perfectly matching his subconscious desire of perfect appeal and sexyness, looking into his eyes.
    "I am desire, I am lust, I am mirage, I am glamour, I am a mirror into the deepest parts of your subconscious one that even you cannot deny."
    A hand on her forehead, looking troubled, now speaking with a bit more effort.
    "That is all I am nothing more and" starting to sway back against a corner "nothing less." the last words spoken with extreme pressure from her side before falling down in a sitting position in the corner the world spinning around her.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

17. Likes liked this post

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pixel kept his eyes down and finished his snack as Emily and Mable made their way from the group. With that done he looks to Sonnie and her attempts to deflect. The truth is it was pointless for her to try. A simple look and some concentration would reveal her aura to him, an aura he could compare to the others. The thing is though? They made it through the big reveals which meant they had time for he snack monsters mystery.

"We're playing games now are we?" He's smiling as he looks to Campanella and Lenora, his new teammates in this little exercise. "So Campanella says she's not a ghost, which means she's not a ghost. What does that leave?"

He doubted a denizen of the supernal realms would be down here looking for snacks. Emily knew her but was shocked to see her, and Lenora seems curious about her nature as well. So probably not a werewolf or vamp.

"Dodgy hedge mages? Were you abducted by UFOs? Are you shape-shifted spirits?"

There's a pause in the question before his face lights up with his eureka moment.

"What's the Hedge?"

19. Likes Abyssalstar, liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread