(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

She was paid little mind for now which was perhaps for the best, a new arrival and one that seemed to cause a discussion and matters it was best to know about but not get directly involved in unless she was needed to.

Walking by as Sonnie asks her question.
    "No she just had friends of similar minds, similar to how gamers hang with other gamers and how friends with similar tastes finds groups with similar tastes and hang together. It seemed to be more to have friends and people you could be yourself around than a cult then again I only stayed around for a couple of weeks so I don't have all to many details."

She had hoped for a chance to talk with Titania a bit, she was the only spring she really didn't know anything about and her presence was a lot warmer and she seemed in a far better mood this time around but they seemed busy with the wasp for now so better wait.

Taking a new bottle of aloe water, having finished the last one without even thinking about it as she kept exploring around, not really seeming to pay much of the usual mind one perhaps would. Going behind the bar disk, looking at nooks and crannies, touching everywhere and feeling the place out.
    Not like she was looking for something just like she was curious to get to know the place in detail, to feel everything and just let it all become a part of her eyes, mind and skins memories, it was nice to be able to walk around and just enjoy the place feeling like she was welcome here, she didn't need to pretend to be anyone she wasn't, she didn't need to do anything special she could just exist.

The added bonus of having one beautiful lady after the next to look at any time she so desired wasn't a bad bonus either but for now they were all so stuck discussions that she couldn't really place herself in it.

Placing her bottle down, opening a new one and heading over to Coco, speaking in a warm and kind manner with a loving smile on her lips. No hostility in any of her words, no anger, nothing but warmth and acceptance stemming from her presence, her eyes closed to make the smile stick out more and to avoid the one downside she always seemed to carry with her.
    "Welcome fair lady Coco most beautiful and gracious of wasps, I swear that all our beloved Queen desires is for peace of mind and safety for us all, she will not force you to do anything than swear that you are not an agent of the gentry. I do hope you can see the necessity in that for us all, we all just want calm and peace of mind nothing more nothing less."
    Handing over the bottle of aloe water to her.
    "Here have a quenching drink of water and lets all have a fun night together now please."

She didn't know if she had done the right thing to interfere or not but she wanted them all to get along and she was a kind young woman, sure she was a master of skills no kind person should ever master but that was as different story.

Heading back to keep walking the tavern hoping that her words of calmness would be of aid and that no one would be bothered by them at least.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

2. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Simian eyes bounced back and forth between two of the four Fairest in the room. In this case it was the Bright One and the Dancer. Their interactions were curious, to say the least. Sonnie raised an eyebrow at Titania's particular pronunciation.

Yet it was Coco's sudden ire that gained her full attention. Head tilted just so, she smiled pleasantly in the face of Fairest anger. This wasn't the first time one of that Seeming had been upset with her. She was starting to get used to it. "S'okay," she said, waving off concern with her tail, "It's all cool, Miss Chanel." She winked, and kindly did not take the bait of a second pun opportunity when it arose. It was, however, good to know where a person's buttons were located.

Sipping from her cup of tea, she then turned her face towards Seraphina, and she chuckled, "You say that now, but wait till I screw it all up! I promise, it will be spectacular! If you're gonna fail, fail big, I say! Make 'em all remember you!"

"Is Yami the Court Water Girl now? Is that a thing?" she mused between sips. "The Spring Court does believe in proper hydration."

A shrug to the Queen, "Ask her. Titania's been constantly mean to me lately, and I dunno why. I was taking it in stride until the Coronation, when she decided to be monumentally unhelpful." Her deadpan gaze leveled at the Telluric. "J'accuse! Yeah, that's right! I know a whole French word!" She googled it before the meeting.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes Cayce, , Orianna liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Wasps, like bees and hornets, are equipped with a stinger for self-defense. A wasp, unlike a bee, can sting multiple times and more than one people, injecting its poison into the prey.
    This one was a wasp alright, and she was on the attack too.
    For a couple of seconds she and her lights turn red, not angry red, but seedy nightclub red. She's not slow, well maybe a little when it comes to this kind of things, but she had to navigate through so many flirting attempts - unsolicited and otherwise - during the past two years, that she can recognize 18+ when she hears it.
    "Wha...", she almost shouts back, before her gaze falls to the ground. What did the insect just say? Those antennae though, sure they could be fun...
    Focus.
    Or maybe she was misunderstanding. It could be... And what was Yamiyo doing?
    Better change topic. "I did tell that I wasn't comfortable with an ethnic festival and with those costumes. Yet you decided to ignore each one of my suggestions", she addresses the Queen and the claviger, "And she stole my first patient...", she adds sadly, "with a knife", she adds with a whispers.

Sorry for the delay. My apologies
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Well. If she was going to pledge, it would be on her own fucking terms. She'd learned that much, at least, from hanging around the past Queen of the Autumns. And, thankfully, she'd have a moment to concoct such a pledge, as it looked like the Queen was distracted by the little feud that had been brewing amongst her own court.

Was it wrong that she was taking such perverse pleasure in the fact that not everything was all smiles, hugs, and empty compliments?

Probably, but she couldn't help it. Especially not when she was listening to such lies being spewed by the Supernova sitting at the table with her. Gracious? Please, she'd just offered to domme Titania, and had told the monkey to basically go fuck herself a moment earlier. And beautiful? Please. Next to these paragons of feminine beauty she was the thorn hidden amongst the roses.

Still, the celestial goddess shoving water at her was probably just trying to be nice, so she accepted the drink and sat back to watch the drama unfold.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

8. Likes , Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

So Sonnie didn’t know what was going on. Or did she? The monkey wasn’t as stupid as some might believe. And Sera knew better.

“Which was why I said they were not mandatory. I would never expect or demand you to wear something that made you uncomfortable. And I didn’t ignore your suggestions, I loved your suggestions. Which is why I did what I said I would, and told the other Monarchs about them and they loved them just as much! So if you want to still hold a Freehold talent show to being in customers, we would love for you to. We just ask that any Freehold member taking part is a bit careful with their gifts. I’m sure you can host an amazing show and bring in more customers then we have seen before.” She encourages.

Wait, what? “Stole your first patient?” what patient, “With a knife?” concern in her voice now, this clearly bothered Titania. “What happened?” eyes looking from the Fairest to the Beast. “I’m not going to tell you guys what to do,” nope, not unless they started tearing each other’s hair out, “but you guys used to seem soo close.” And she’d like to see that again. But, they were adults and would work it out.

Looking over to Coco, “Have you thought about the Pledge anymore?” she didn’t forget that.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

The current talks and the scene as a whole were clearly things that were between them all which told of tales that had started since before her arrival and matters which it was probably best not to meddle in.

Keeping her distance and just making sure that things are calm enough to not be a danger, not that she could fight should something happen but at least she might be able to help calm things down should it get much worse.

Walking around whilst still taking the moment in, letting the old grudge come to light so that it could be settled and fixed before it becomes worse and hopefully the new arrival could be vetted and sorted into a more calm manner so that they all could get along well.

There really wasn't much more of the area to easily inspect but her slow speed and desire to feel the places she walked did make it take it's time and she could really feel the sway of things.

Drinking her water, yes proper hydration was crucial that was something she had always believed in and it had always served her well.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

An eyebrow raised at Titania's initial complaint, "Oh, a luau was too ethnic for you, Karen? I'm so sorry, would you like to speak to my manager?" She rolled her eyes, "If you're so picky about our party choices, then ask Sera to make you Joyeux and you can plan stuff 90% on your own. Until then, we're deciding these things by committee." The Nix's announcement of approval had the Claviger pointing at the Spring Queen, "Hey, see there? You weren't ignored."

Fairest were such snowflakes.

Then Sonnie just sort of blinked in confusion, "Patient? What are you talking about? What are you, a doctor now?" She had a sudden image of the Bright One running one of those illegal, off-the-books medical clinics where she treated criminals with gunshot wounds. "Are you a mob doctor?"

The Beast sat upright in her chair, eschewing her former lackadaisical posture, "Wait wait wait... knife? When did I ever..." It took a moment for the proper memory file to be brought up for display on her internal monitor. "Do... do you mean Jason? The mundie kid from the dog shelter?"

The Monkey shook her head, "When was he ever your patient? Ellie, you were busy doing a Mary Poppins song-and-dance routine for Jason's sister. Reed was the one dealing with the boy, and when the Garden Gnome didn't do jack to help, I stepped up."

"In case you need reminding, Jason was stuck under a pledge from that hob. He was cursed so no mortal could see or hear him. We couldn't take him to a hospital. I broke the magic by removing the thorn from his hand. I sterilized my knife. It worked. He's back with his family and he's just fine. Are you seriously mad about that?" Sonnie seemed honestly confused by Titania's attitude more than anything else.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, Cayce liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Hmpf", she let out, folding her arms across her chest.
    At least the Queen was supportive. The Monkey on the other hand, just couldn't get it. The beast was a creature of instincts, it would be nigh impossible for her to realize how much hard work had to be poured into a performance. In that moment she knew that the chasm between their understanding was just too big.
    She was tempted to just blind her and just storm off the room. But again, it wouldn't be nice, would it?
    "So you're fine with a committee not taking into account the desires of each one of us? What if we decided on trimming your tail then? Four against one?", she stares at her, doe-eyed,"I hadn't realized you were such a bully"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

14. Likes Yumyumcrow, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Pardon me, Queen, but I'd rather your attention be undivided when it comes to pledges. But I don't mind waiting, so please," Coco replied, leaning nonchalantly back in her chair until only two of the legs were still touching the ground.

She had Scotch, and a fight to watch, so for once she was content not to be the center of attention. Especially not when it was someone else causing such a row. Though, it was quite a new experience for her. Even that bitchy grouchy wolf, Mallory, had seemed to escape much of the Freehold's ire when it came to things like this.

"You know," Coco whispered, leaning in close to Yamiyo Lillich , "your sister seems a little pettish. Has she earned a reputation for that? Is she still well regarded by others in the Freehold?"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires roll, here they go.

“While a committee is a good way to go, we need to take into consideration others feelings on the matter at hand. Lady Titania feels we didn’t take her feelings into consideration, and for that, I’m sorry. Going forward, we will remember that, and try to not do it again.” A nod to Titania.

Her tea was sipped as she listened and watched.

So this was over helping some kid?

“At the end of the day, did it really matter who saved the kid? So long as he was saved from what was binding him. I always thought it was more important for us to work together in situations like that, but perhaps Sonnie wasn’t aware of your skills?” she would try and smooth it over, but let them work it out.

“And no ones trimming anyones tail.”
    Joke or not, it was rude.

Back to Coco, “Oh, I assure you, my attention is not divided. They can work out their differences, both are adults. I was simply bringing it to their attention that the Freehold had noticed and things had been said.” But it was true, her sapphires were on Coco. “So lets discuss the Pledge. If my attention is your concern, we can step outside where it will be just you and I. But the sooner we get that taken care of, the sooner we can enjoy the evening.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

17. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread