(Nexus I) Angel, Asa, Twist, Mhairi
Apr 23, 2020 - May 15, 2020
(Nexus I) Sonnie, Emily, and the Crew
Apr 25, 2020 - May 14, 2020
(Nexus I) Over by the Bar...
Apr 29, 2020 - May 8, 2020
(Nexus I) National Security
May 10, 2020 - May 11, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Her gaze on those star-speckled locks was broken by the arrival of Angel. Sonnie watched the Fairest a moment before turning back to the small crowd with her on the balcony area. She grinned at Emily teasingly.

"Plot? Ships don't have plots, you goof. They have rudders or whatever." She nodded, because this was truth.

A smile was given to Yamiyo. "If you wanna go get naked here, kiddo, knock yourself out. But I have snacks, and snacks are always the priority." This was the greater truth. A crepe thing was bitten into as she nodded once more.

Her eyes shifted towards Campanella. "Well, that's probably for the best. It's not the ship it used to be, these days. I hear the carpets are pretty damp." What was a Bastille? She tried to remember, but Beast Brain wasn't have any of that. So, Sonnie just nodded as if she knew what the Moros was talking about. Smile and nod. Smile and nod. Wow, she was doing a lot of nodding tonight.

And then, Pixel did his magic trick!

The Spring Courtier gasped in delight! "You can magically make food? Did it come from the Elemental Plane of Snacks?" In which D&D manual was that plane listed?

She looked Pixel up and down again, appraisingly. Smiling coyly, she twirled a strand of her hair around a finger. "Soooo... you got a girlfriend, or..?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes Ruach, Cayce, Yumyumcrow, , Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily rolls her eyes. "Come on, Yami, don't roll those big brown eyes at me." Brown.... weren't they green? The wolf frowns slightly. "And while skinny-dipping is tempting, I think I'm Representing here, so.... eh... soft pass."

She cocks her head at Pixel. "The Hisil. Um.... the Spirit realm? Maybe you know what that is?" It's an innocent question, but the mechanic shrugs at the quote on touching. "You must be a fun date. No touching? False names? Not gonna lie, I'm glad I don't have that issue. So, like... If I touch you, you can go all creepy voyeur on me? Wiz- uh, mages sound creepy."

The werewolf doesn't get Campenella's joke, and makes no attempt to hide it. "So, uh... What are you then, Campy? You mind if I call you Campy? Smart dressed fella like yourself? Gotta admit, I feel a little underdressed between you all." She smiles.

Then a shortcut blonde sidles up. Man, this is getting a big crowd. Emily runs an eye appreciatively over the latest member. "Sure! More the merrier! I'm all up for learning tonight." She throws Lenora a hand, then withdraws slightly. "Emily. You do shake, right? Uh, Pixel said Mages can do creepy stuff after they touch you." She waves to the young mage.

"Damn, you're dumb. Thank god you're pretty," Emily quips playfully to Sonnie, before looking at Pixel. "Watch out. She only wants you because you can conjure food out of thin air. That hot figure will not stick if you cave to her. Girl eats like an army." Not that the werewolf could talk.

The Crescent downs her second drink easily, stands and looks around before removing her leather jacket to drape it over her chair. "Alright. Fair's fail." The cracks her neck and shakes her limbs loose.

Muscle ripples and twists. Claws burst forth. Slivery-grey fur sprouts from everywhere, and her nose extends into a muzzle. Her clothes.... vanish?

Where Emily once stood there is now an enormous silvery wolf, four to five feet at the shoulder. It has the same pale blue eyes as Emily, and moves it's head from side to side. It seems to be smiling. The tail whips back and forth, playfully.

Emily has shifted to Urshul! According the the House rules of wolf, Emily's shapeshifting pool is over 5 and needs no roll.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(blush and drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had been learning so much after meeting the aliens. The movies and the myths talked about things like ghosts, werewolves and maybe pixies? Were they real? She had heard there was a place that held answers. It was either real or a fun fetish place. Either way she wanted to know.

She dressed in a sexy white pants and low v-neck top. She entered the building and went to the roof. It was beautiful. And she just stood there looking hoping to see someone she knew.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Sorry if I am breaking the marble chain.

Given the size of the group clustered around Emily and Sonnie, et al. I am going to start a side thread to make things flow more easily.
    Abyssalstar Xadun LadySin Xander Stray

Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

7. Likes Abyssalstar, Xadun liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Entering the side thread

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"I was curious if your attitude was because you've been so sheltered you don't know that we stand on the edge of death, or if you'd seen so much that you've misattributed the value of living in the moment. Seems to be the latter," Avis mused, regarding Guru coolly.

"Have you met my husband, Star ?" she asked, turning to look back at her most diabolical partner sipping wine. She waved him over, though was curious if he'd actually come. He'd to enjoy observing for the moment.

"It seems like people might confuse your attitude with his. Although, he doesn't confuse the illusion for the Truth. So, tell me, what did you see when you saw that Soul depart?"

10. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Was a bit of both honestly. I grew up in comfort and that led me to exploring alternative life styles, I got…I still am really into expanding consciousness which kind of lead me to this point in my life. Better living through chemistry, right?”

He laughed and leaned back hands clasped over his chest when he turned around to see the man she arrived with and he gave a wave in turn.

“Married, clearly he knows what you are with your arrival. That’s sweet. I’ve never really had a serious long term relationship. There’s a magic in that, shit, I’m not even a part of any of the…”

He clicked his fingers a few times as he tried to remember the word, eyes lighting up as he remembered it and then frowning as he remembered where they were.

“…any of the clubs or anything. Commitment issues and all that. “

Even in his addled state he understood the emphasis on the word Lie. Mage. Like himself, like her. Made sense, easier to live amongst one another not worried about trying to work around a sleeper. He nodded his head in time to an internal beat only he could hear. Then it synced up with the music as she asked the serious question for the night.

“Light, then darkness. Like a switch being flipped. There was awareness there, pleading, begging, wanting light but finding only darkness. It was an instant, a brief moment that divides life from death. I definitely stopped cooking after that, shit was too violent. Fuuuuck. Now here I am, right? Right in the shit.

“I have to say, this was not what I was expecting when I came out tonight but it’s a good surprise.”

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Memory.

The great deceiver. The craftiest of Illusions. And sometimes the reveal. There's something about Guru. Something distastefully particular, and the glass of amazing wine isn't giving any hints no matter how many dips into that well this Odin takes.

Just takes one introduction to figure it out.

It's not this guy's fault, though, that he reminds him of someone else, is it? Approach, cue smile. It's either a super fake smile, or he just isn't someone who smiles much. Maybe both.

"Hi, hello, no,"
    he shakes his head at Avis but keeps baby blues on Guru. "We haven't. Somebody has been skipping Sunday school." Because church. "Or just arrived? And yes, married, but I'd argue we're still figuring out who's what. By wonderful choice." Now that smile? The one he flashes his Intervallutrix? That's genuine. Albeit fast. Sure, yeah. Mage. Warlock. But 'knowing what' implies a static definition. There's Change. "Sorry. I'm not one of those crazy pedantic people. Just."

You had to be there.

"So. Newly arrived. No club. No other long term relationships. Drugs, but with a dash of self-preservation,"
    the angel mused. "You're not on the run from the cartel, are you?"

See? Look. Making nice. Having conversation.

Hoping it's not presumptuous to assume Pixel and Lenora will join their group's side thread.
    That would mean Mable Wood is up next.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

13. Likes , Psychangel liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Forgot to post it here, but yes Lenora is in the sidethread

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looked around the room. She recognized Twist but decided to pretend she didn’t know her for now. Looking further into the room she saw Lenora, Sonnie and a few others talking with a werewolf? Seeing Sonnie she decided to go talk with her friend and see why she was here.

Mable walks across the room to join the scene with Sonnie and the werewolf.

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread