(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

A quick glance at her phone, a quick search to double check things.
    Going over to the bar grabbing some water before heading back to the two as their dance were over and answering the lingering question.

"Featherweight is someone weighting between 122-126lbs, I am very careful and am keeping to 98-99 never going above 100lbs. That would mean that I am below flyweight which was recognized a century ago and even below straw weight which have been recognized since the late 1980s."
    She worked hard to keep up with what otherwise would be equal and a bit extreme for a K-pop singer and she would defend it with pride.

Handing over a glass of water with two straws to them.
    "It's important to drink water when you consume alcohol and when you get warm and well at all times to be honest so drink some water please."
    Taking a big gulp of her drink, she had been wise enough to get a virgin this time though.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Water sounds lovely." Mable agreed. Then took off the offending shoes. "That's it they are off." "Flats didn't look right with the dress. And heels make my legs look longer." Mable slipped a sexy glance at Emily. "Besides, my butt looks cuter in heels too. See?" She turned to show how her butt didn't look as cute.

"Yami, you are so tiny. No worries girl." Mable thought she had such a nice athletic build and charming smile. Oh. she stopped staring and drank her water.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods in agreement to Mable. "Sorry sweetie. I assumed it was tiny," she offers to the diminutive Yami. Listening to her reel off the weight s and classes, it sounded like she knew way more about this than the mechanic herself. Hands drifted sunconsciously to her own hips rubbing them slightly. "Yeah... buck-thirty. They sound huge," the werewolf says awkwardly.

What are you, now? 135? 140? more?
    I have muscle. fuck off.
    Juuuust sayin'.

She rolls her eyes at the water. "Come on, Yami... I'm a seasoned party girl! I know what I can take!"

Rawr. "Your butt looks hot whatever you wear, you sexy thing," Emily says, sliding her arms around Mable again.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Smiling.
    "It's fine, I just put a lot of work into staying below 100lbs, a lot of eating regulations and a lot of exorcise."

"Good you both need to drink water, that includes you to Emily it doesn't matter what you can handle it's whats good for your body."

Winking at them both.
    "You both more than excel in the looks department I promise you that." Her eyes wandering of for a second before shaking her head and enjoying her drink, damn her filthy mind.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable snuggled her hip into Emily and melted into her arm around her. Remember to breath. "Your ass is wonderful." she muttered to Emily.

"Yami, the eating regulations must be horrible. Are you a model? You have the looks to be a top model. Clothing designers would love you."
    Mable struggled to remember designers names from Top Model and Runway shows.

Mable drank her water obediently. If it made Yami look that good its gotta be healthy., even if she just threw it up later.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily chuckles. "Yami, sweetie, I drink like a fish, smoke like a chimney and eat like a starving woman. 'What's good for my body' has kinda sailed. At least I'm like Sonnie in that respect. I do plenty of exercise to balance my other habits." She begrudgingly talks the water, draining it in one go.

She rolls her eyes at the wink, chewing her lip a little. Damn she's cute. At least Mable's right here to be a lightning rod...

She turns to Mable, kissing her straight on the lips. "You think so? good, because I could never eat the way Yami does." Not a chance in hell. Wolves needed food.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Finishing her drink whilst the two lovebirds play their little melodies and have their fun.

"No I am not, sadly I am cursed with being very unphotogenic so I wouldn't fit as a model. My current career however is one that is based upon my looks so I do need to take care of it in order to keep the job." She had just started this new path but that was a different story.

Shaking her heads towards Emily.
    "That may work well today but in a decade or two such things may catch up you know." Not that she was sure how the wyrd would truly change that for herself as of yet but better safe than sorry.
    "Also I didn't know that you smoked, have you considered a nicotine free vape instead that is a lot better for your health." Not to mention a far more delightable scent.

Looking away for a second whilst the two kept their fun, she really was a third wheel here.
    "Ohh I never got a chance to ask for your number last time would you both mind giving me your numbers so we can decide on a date for cooking lessons?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You are perfect." Mable whispers to Em.

"OH In a model show I watched once there was this one girl who was so beautiful but she looked flat in photos. And some of the girls looked ugly as hell in person but in photos looked like angels. It's just so weird how the camera does that."

"What do you do for work or for your career? You may have already said but my memory sucks."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily laughs. "Sure, Yami, if it'll make you feel better."

Babe, in a decade or two if I'm still here I'll be amazed.

The eyebrow arches slightly. "Yami," she says, a warning tone creeping in. "I made it to nearly thirty without being mothered, and I'm not looking for anyone to start now. 'M a big girl, okay? I can make my own choices. C'mon, let's just have fun, okay?"

She nods, tossing her phone to the Changeling.

The werewolf grins, and growls, at the compliment. "You would say that. Keep saying things like that." Her hands slind back around mable, resting firmly on her hip.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Nodding towards Mable.
    "Yeah it's the same with me, to the naked eye I tend to look decent at least but the camera just really doesn't like me." True it was all because of her romancer ability and she did always look the most appeasing to any camera that had ever captured her, sadly enough though so did she look appeasing according to what the camera found that to be which meant that she looked extremely average and plain.

Looking a bit embarrased.
    "Well I just started my career as a sugar baby." It was still hard to admit to people but it did give her a nice legal income.

Smiling towards Emily.
    "Thank you, if nothing else so is it at least good for the system, water is one of the most essential things our bodies needs."

Sighing clearly she had lost that one.
    "Sorry bad habit, I really do think you should try a flavored vape though if for nothing else the new taste sensations."

Programming her number into Em's phone, then calling herself one signal, handing back the phone and saving Emily's number. Puhh this time she had managed to get it.
    "Feel free to give Mable the number as well if she wants it and ohh texting is far better than calling." Pointing towards her ears and shaking her head.

Thinking for a second.
    "Say Mable do they still make those kind of reality shows? I mean the ones with spoiled wealthy people trying to live on a farm? I think I saw reruns of this ancient show where Paris Hilton lived on a farm together with some other blonde girl as a child."

Her eyes leering towards the crowd, looking for someone to have some fun with herself, watching the two was starting to get a bit hard.
    "Doesn't seem like anyone else is coming, perhaps I should leave you to have a nice date on your own?"

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread