Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily grins. "Oh, you know me, I'm always smokey." Happily accepting the kiss.

Yamiyo's olde-timey speak makes Emily snort with laughter. "What was that, Yami? It was just a kiss, hun. Sometimes a kiss is just a kiss."

There's a nod. "That farm is huge. She works so hard, bless her." A pale hand snakes onto Mabel's knee. "Is there anything you've always wanted to Make, Yami? Maybe we can figure out what we cook ahead of time so we can get ingredients and stuff."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable couldn't help but giggle at the poetry. "That was beautifully said, Yami. And no, no horses. But if you want to see some, my friend Clay trains them."

"Awww sweets, I have help with the farm it's more the stupid paperwork that's a headache. But Great idea, we can gather ingredients."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

A sigh of relief she hadn't angered the blue haired beauty, she was afraid to have incurred her wrath the stars knows she wasn't sure she could handle that much sharing herself then again she had been in the midst of far to many missteps and cheatings to really know trust.

"Sorry it was just a bit sudden and I have seen jealousy before, you wouldn't believe how weird some people can get, like really really annoyingly dangerously weird." Memories flooding her mind of various incidents, she really had been to far to many parties these past few years and met far to many strange people.

"Hmm anything I have always wanted to make" her mind searching like mad, trying to find something but in the end just coming up bland "no I don't think so. I mean I don't really wanna learn cooking for my sake but rather to entertain or to share with a potential future girlfriend so I would prefer to cook for them and not for myself as such I don't really know."

Watching the two's small movements, wondering how it felt to have found someone to love.
    "That is sad, then again it also feels a bit stereotypical to be purely interested in horses. What do your farm specialize in?"

Taking a small sip of her drink.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily pokes Mable on the nose. "I know you have help, but that doesn't mean you don;t work hard, babes." The tequila is knocked back and the coke snatched up. "I swear, she tries to make me thing she lays around all day," the wolf adds to Yami.

"Oh, I'm not normally the jealous type, Yami. Mostly because I'm pretty sure I could take you," the blue-haired girl winks playfully. "Hmmm... romantic means, huh? We-ell.... there's a lot of pasta dishes that are super-simple but look impressive. Lasagna and fresh salad? Or, like... properly prepared a joint of meat is so easty to make look fancy with a little extra work..." Emily seems be drifting into her own world, licking her lips hungrily. If Sonnie was coming, and counting herself, making two or three different meals might make sure everyone would get some.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was pretty sure she could take both of them at the same time but kept quiet and smiled sweetly. No one needed to know how dangerous she really was.

She giggled a bit, "Sweetheart, I do lay around all day. I have to sleep sometime."

Then she listens a moment more. "Crockpot. I'll get you one. It makes it so easy. And you can freeze some meals ahead of time and just dump into the crockpot frozen. And I can bring a bunch of chicken eggs and teach everyone how to make a frittata. Super easy but seems fancy."

"OMG, here we are at a dance club chatting about cooking."
    She gives her head a shake.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ohh a night owl, that would explain why she wasn't with them at their last meeting.
    "Well some people don't like the sun, the moon can be more invigorating for some people not to mention it's a lot more quiet at night." She did enjoy the quiet, nothing bested complete silence around her and most people never experienced the level of quiet she had grown up with.

A giggle
    "Yeah I am sure you both could take me even if we tied your dominant hand behind your back, I'm a lover not a fighter I'm afraid." It was true she couldn't fight at all she was certain that had it come to a fight so could she escape them both though, heck the people that could catch her on this side of the hedge against her will were few and far in between as far as she knew.

Listening to them both talk about food not knowing her ins from her outs.
    "Well I trust you in that department and thank you but that sounds like far to much to just gift to someone you've just met." Not that she hadn't had lovers gift her far more expensive things in the past that she had then been of with but that was another story.

Taking a sip of her drink.
    "Ohh I thought you were still here to spot the friends you were waiting for."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"If you cook something for Sonnie we could call it even." Mable smiled. And glanced at Em.

"MM ya the sun and me don't really agree. I have always had to be careful for many reasons." She said vaguely her mind drifting to being tied up. Heat ran through her already overly worked up body. She needed to change focus or they would be thrown out for indecent exposure and that would not look good for her police contacts.

"Well, I will tell the bouncer where to send them and we can go have some sweaty fun." She slipped her hand into Em's and gave it a squeeze.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Most people sleep at night. I forget you're such a night-owl," Emily retorts with a kiss on Mabel's cheek. "And yeah, but it's fun. I need to have a drink or two before dancing."

Blue eyes glance at Yami. "Yeah. Something about a Crescent moon in a dark sky... It's beautiful. And there's no reason you can't be both! No-one ever expects the pretty ones to have a solid left hook, believe me," She winks.

Her girlfriend's glance is met with a smile, thought the mention of sweaty fun has the werewolf chewing her lip slighty. The hand-squeeze is returned. "Do you mean dancing? Or Something else?" the Crescent asks with a dirty smile on her face.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking a bit confused.
    "How could cooking something for the adorable little acrobat be payment for a crock pot?" Did she have a debt to her or something?

"True the sun can be quite mean in these times, getting burned, freckles and the heat can be killing I could certainly understand wanting to escape it." She had no issues with it herself but she had met plenty of people that hated it, plenty of pale people that got sunburnt, those that couldn't sleep thanks to it or those whom just functioned better at night, she herself had spent a couple of months escaping it in order to support her partying lifestyle for a while so it wasn't really weird, then again she was a demonness so her entire existence was weird but that was not something to talk about here.

"Ohh yeah lovebirds up on the dance floor with you and make everyone jealous, making everyone else wish that they either were you or wish that they had what you have." Looking around, she could probably feed on some emotions around here and get into quite a party mood herself if she just could go away unseen for a minute.

A smile meant to be cute but sadly turned seductive without her noticing as she watches the blue haired beauty.
    "True I just haven't had time to learn the second part yet my art of seduction took to long to master, now the left hook I do believe I have an advantage with though." Taking a sip of her drink which she constantly picked up with her left hand. Always quick to get it down again though so she can sign her words.

No idea why Emily were talking about the moon but then again she didn't know her that well and she did hang around springs that could make anyone a bit weird not everyone could be as sane as herself....a mild laugh even she couldn't believe that lie about herself.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"MMM, the crescent moon is beautiful. We could all dance together." Mable offered not wanting Yami to feel left out. "I know I am such a night-owl. I hope it isn't too hard on you?" She sounded worried.

Laughing, "I have fed her many times and well.. I may have ulterior motives. I think you two would be cute together." Mable giggles. "But I do suck at matchmaking. I just want to see the world happy like I am."

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread