Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Stir-Crazy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Alex," he answered as he shook the callused hands, "Hey, those made a real comeback after independence day." He grinned at his own attempt at a joke, "But you're right, you know. There are just some things out there that can't be made up. Stories come from inspiration and inspiration comes from something... tangible."

His eyes turned to Myah's lead into dancing. The Lord had committed and she seemed to be taking it easy, perhaps to inspire a bit more confidence in her present company. He excused himself from the dwarf's company as he made his way out to join the Daeva, following her lead in stride.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-17 16:31:18 Jacque rolls 5 to hopefully pass off something resembling a dance (Dex+expression+SL) (10 Again) 1, 2, 9, 6, 8 2 successes

Blood Hunt:

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Listening to the bearded man, “UFO stories?” really? “Can’t say I’ve heard any really compelling ones, what’s the most interesting one you’ve heard?”

And it seemed like they were doing the dancing thing. But the issue on the table, did she go up and join them, with the handsome Alex up showing the sexy woman?

Or did she drink some more, and then make her way up?

No longer a Acanthus, this decision was left up to her, Fate would not lend a hand.

But she really wanted to try dancing, and blue eyes look to the man at the bar with her, “I hope you can excuse me for a moment, I’m hoping I can show them how dancing is done.” A wink as she flags down the bar tender, sliding him her card, “Keep him topped off.” She instructs. “And when I get back, I want your best UFO story.” She was being serious.

Long legs carry her over, finding her own spot on the floor and she lets the music take her. Hearing and feeling the beat, she doesn’t do too bad. Well, in her head anyways.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-17 19:29:57 Aurora rolls 8 to Dance Dance?(Dex+Expr+SL) (10 Again) 10, 9, 2, 9, 6, 2, 2, 4, 1 3 successes

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Madison received an arched eyebrow at first.

Later, she got a wry grin.

And when she effectively granted the dwarf a tab, she got an...

"Eh!" A most optimistic grunt if there ever was one.

The rest of the company gathered to dance. Anatole turned back to the bar and started drinking.

5. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughed with delight at the fact that both Alex and Madison had not only joined her, but had been able to move. And that was all the invitation she needed to really let the music slip into her blood, the beat to drive her feet and motions.

Give her a stage and she would perform.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-19 12:16:54 Twist rolls 7 to Step it up a notch (Dex+Exp+SL-Difficulty Mod) (10 Again) 1, 8, 8, 2, 9, 8, 7 4 successes

Even if her only outside audience was more interested in his beer.

7. Likes West, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Myah's laughter was... surprising. The concern he had about being judged seen in his alternate persona was washed away as he saw a new side of the succubus. A grin creased his lips seeing her ramp up her skills to not be outdone.

Having been fortunate enough to keep up with her casual pace, he had no desire to make a fool of himself by trying to keep up. He took a step back while keeping at his established pace and glanced to Madison. Would the confident woman step up to the plate?

So the countdown tracker is saying about 6 days left until this scene should close so we probably have about two, maybe three rounds left.

Blood Hunt:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Oh, so it was going to be like that? She thinks with amusement. She didn’t think her skills could keep up with Myah, but she wasn’t one to just not try.

Though, the idea of using her magic to increase her abilities was tempted, but, Sleepers and vulgar magic didn’t mix.

So, with a sly smile, she gives it a go, and obviously, doesn’t have the skill Myah has. Not even close, but, she doesn’t look like an idiot either. So, bonus?

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-20 10:40:09 Aurora rolls 5 to Dance Dance?(Dex+Expr+SL-3) (10 Again) 2, 9, 1, 5, 2 1 success

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

If there was a pleased smile on Twist's face as the song wound down, she couldn't be blamed. After all, she had implied she was good hadn't she? And while she appreciated Jacque/Alex's decision to hold his own, she had fully enjoyed that Madison kept pace.

Making her way back to the bar and Anatole, the smile still lingered.

"Well, I think we succeeded" she said to no one in particular.

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"Excellent. Most excellent."

Anatole raised his (refilled) glass in salute. A line cut through his beard creating the lasting impression of a smile.

He turned around so he could look at Myah, Madison and Alex.

"You should join me in a congratulatory drink. Before this tab of yours gets out of hand."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alex chuckled as he returned to the bar, "That sounds like a plan, Anatole." His eyes glanced over to the women, "Nice moves out there." He flicked some fingers as he did some quick math in his head, "I'd imagine in another two songs at most you'd have every frat boy in this place fighting over you." A sheepish grin appeared, "Would be good for business, I could cut you in at 10% a piece." He shrugged his shoulder and ordered his drink.

Blood Hunt:

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Walking back, kind of regretting the sweater, she smiles to Myah,

“I should hope so. And I think someone was down playing their amazing dancing skills.” Says the Shaman with a wink. “You’re really good!” professional or just that damn good? She didn’t know, but credit where it was due.

Laughing at the bearded man, “Are you drinking them out of stock?” she jokes, getting a refill for her beer. Holding it up to him, “To a fun night!”

Nodding, “It was all her.” A head nod to Myah. She just tried to keep up.

Another laugh, “As entertaining as that sounds, I might have to pass on that. Having guys fight over you is just, not my thing. If a guy wants to catch my eye, he needs some confidence, not brawn.”

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread