Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Fairest Blessing)Glamour 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho ho! Yer cuuuute," she sings to Nathaniel before sipping her cappuccino. He was like a puppy that just finished getting to the top of furniture then realized he'd no further plans. Then his reaction to that garment, "Oh ho ho ho ho!"

Was he working himself up? He couldn't challenge her as much as the True Fae or even that dead bitch Queen Anne. Plus all the laughter was already getting her flush. Maybe he'd get her to coo, but he'd have to work at it. "Oooh, no sleeping bags? Just two people sharing a floooor?" She waggles her eyebrows at him with a amused expression on her face, "Or maybe the dirt can come from yerbrain? Or mine," she shrugs, "But really who wants ta get their brain washed?"

She giggles. "Silicon rubber. Impractical," then grimaces, "Unless ya wanted ta wear a collar, but I ain't inta that. Also uncomfortable. Cotton!" she nods, "That'd work. And official outfits means," and then that? Nathaniel recommending a bathing suit got her to stop and blink at him. "Cosa?"

Wolf wins
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-24 11:43:00 Circe rolls 8 to Counter Flirt! (10 Again) 3, 8, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 9 2 successes

Rather then blush she smiles. Very widely. Maybe laughing to cover a blush but who could tell? "Oh ho ho ho ho! I approve! Anti-Ghost Bikini Band! The boys can wear speedos, ladies hafta include the tops." She then smiles evilly at Nathaniel and leans forward. Anatomy gets emphasis again thanks to where her free arm is folded under her chest, "Would ya want ta recruit a few more ladies? I know some cuties that might like ya," he wanted to use flirt. Well he may have done so too well.

Circe was considering the ladies that would go for it. Sonny? Possibly. Titania? Titania probably wouldn't even question walking around a spooky house in a bikini. Maybe they'd get pictures of ghosts that are VERY distracted.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

He wasn't-.... Ok, perhaps he was cute. But that just felt demeaning!

"-uh... oh! Yes, sleeping bags! I don't have one though- I could probably buy one, if you don't want to share..." Could he afford a good one on perhaps short notice? Shoot.... Then talk about collars. Haha, very funny- for reasons she'd never get. Then some stuff about clothing, but... She paused.

His flirting seemed to have worked. For a moment it seemed he'd finally caught her off guard, but just when he was about to press the attack-

anti-ghost... What? And what was that about a speedo? "Aph... Huh?" And then the anatomy again- this was totally on purpose. And she handled it so readily! He was starting to lose ground, until she brought up the idea of bringing others along. It cut through everything- even if it was in jest, it was something Nathaniel had little interest in. He regained his composure almost immediately, and continued to press onward.

"I think the lovely lady in front of me is all we'll need." Nathaniel leaned closer, as if challenging. "Unless you think she wouldn't be enough for the job?" A raised eyebrow there. For once the crescent actually seemed in charge- commanding. He was feeling bold.

Flirrrt?
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-24 12:42:32 Nathaniel rolls 5 to Flirt Harder (manipulation + persuasion + Striking Looks) (10 Again) 6, 8, 1, 5, 2 1 success

..Hopefully that feeling was justified.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course I love Cher. She has a nice singing voice and tattoos," she jokes back to Nathaniel. He wasn't into harems? Circe pouted sadly at that. She'd wanted to see if she could trick Titania into a bikini in public. She'd have gotten flak from Seraphina later but it'd have been funny.

"Oh ho ho ho ho!"
    And she wasn't losing this contest. Circe sips more cappuccino but loosens her tie. She shouldn't need to go that dastardly to win, "How modest of ya Nathaniel. Or perhaps ambitious? Depends on which of us is more satisfied with just a twosome trip, doesn't it?"

Aggression was Circe's go to tactic, be it fighting, flirting, or the results of flirting. Were it not for that first part she should really, really be a Spring.

Flirt
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-24 14:23:13 Circe rolls 6 to Flirt (10 Again) 10, 4, 2, 4, 5, 3, 9 2 successes

"Solo is fun, but it might be the first time I had a sleepover with just 2 head ta a cuddle bag. I'm sure ya could keep UP,"
    licks frosting off the side of the mug, "With my experiments the whole night. And so much coffee is going ta be gone through with all that research we could conduct."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel just raised an eyebrow at the 'Cher' pun- he was in the zone now, and he wasn't giving up yet.

by the loosening of her tie, it seemed Circe wasn't going to give up either. Well good- this was a fight the crescent was actually somewhat equipped to handle. When put in that context, Nathaniel felt quite more confident about the whole ordeal. "I think you'd like having someone so ambitious all to yourself. And I think you delight in testing my modesty." She'd certainly cracked the foundations of it.

She was a powerful opponent. She was... Experienced, in ways Nathaniel wasn't. But-
      *flirt
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-24 14:54:12 Nathaniel rolls 5 to *Flirt (manipulation + persuasion + Striking Looks) (10 Again) 3, 7, 7, 9, 1 1 success

Nathaniel was a quick study. "I'm not sure you're one to boast about experiments- I know how to do things you've never experienced before." There was confidence in his voice. "And I doubt you'll need coffee to stay stimulated through our 'ghost hunting'- but... If it's... Necessary." Nathaniel gently moved a finger around the rim of his mug, another circle after every pause, bits of leftover frosting accumulating.

"Well. I wouldn't want to leave you coming out of the ordeal unsatisfied." he brought the hand up, and licked the frosting off while giving a stupid grin. For the moment, he felt in control. After this was over he'd likely return to the nervous wreck and worry incessantly about whether or not he'd pushed too far or done too much- but not now.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

(Flirting a lot)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Circe cooed, "Oh Nathaniel, I've had such experiences as ya couldn't dream," and he was fortunate for that. Mortals like him had no idea how lucky they were. "Terrific things, terrible and beautiful as the dawn, and uh," Circe's face breaks into a something between a thoughtful frown and a pout. "I can't remember the rest of Blanchett's line," she shakes her head with a shrug then switches to a bad Robert De Niro impression, "I've seen things, I've seen things."

She then quirks and eyebrow as he tries his own innuendo. "Well I'm sure our ghostly date will be better then Potassium's and Oxygen's date. After all good things may come ta those who wait, I know ya'd come away with me quite often," no more cream to lick so she just drinks, "And any research would come to repeated," licks her lips and squirms intentionally to attract attention to herself, "Inspired, impactful conclusions."

Flirt much

Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-24 18:54:13 Circe rolls 9 to Flirt Hardest! (10 Again, WillPower) 2, 3, 9, 6, 7, 4, 9, 8, 8 4 successes

The part timers were gawking at them now. Maybe she was going overboard but she'd not shown any extra skin. Yet. The smile on her face was naughty and prideful, screaming she was going to win.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel couldn't help but crack a smile at her cooing, and growing moreso at her pouting. "I don't doubt it... Tempestuous as the sea, and stronger than the foundations of the earth?" A chuckle there- that could describe the Uratha quite well, actually. "But I'm not so quick to fall into despair."

Then she made a... Joke on chemistry? Nathaniel had no know-how whatsoever in that field. Of course, she followed it up with such masterful innuendo and display that put his to utter shame- the crescent succumbed. He'd been beat- this time. The confidence waned in the face of the greater opponent.

Nathaniel sat his hands down on the table and straightened in the seat. "...I think I'd like that, Marie." A bite of his lip, as he started to realize how many people were gawking. He blushed harder. "I think I'd like that a lot."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Win fer me," she gives a victory V to Nathaniel while finishing her cappuccino. "Awww, ya are cute. I guess I am just too hot ta not leave ya flushed," a hot breeze seems to come from somewhere. She dials back the Mantle to prevent questions, putting the mug down.

"Now don't let the loss make ya feel sucky,"
    she winks at him, "Yer probably gonna get lucky," she gives him double finger guns. "Though how serious are ya about doin' research research versus hot and sweaty fun times? Because I have seen enough horror movies ta know that sex equals instant death. And I like living."

She should be part Spring, switching gears so easily. Because she could probably build a kirlian camera in a weekend. "Still pretty sure I can build ya the camera no probs too."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Yes she... Was infinitely more experienced and was it suddenly hot in here? All the people looking all of a sudden and the blushing... "You do seem to have that effect on me..." He didn't even take offense to be calling cute, this time. Of course, then she did the finger guns and a cheesy rhyme and that perked him up right quick. "Maybe I won't be the only one?" He gave his own finger gun then, an attempt to recreate the mannerisms she carried herself with.

then to what their plan was- honestly he wasn't sure what they were doing now either, and he wasn't a stranger to horror movie tropes either... And if they were looking for somewhere more safe (and intimate)- "We could always find a nice comfy place to research ghosts and test out the gear. Probably a good idea before we start playing amateur ghostbuster anyways?..." Probably. The internet would provide plenty of research material. "Um- To the victor goes the spoils, so. I'll let you decide where we go for the first time?" If there was an innuendo there, Nathaniel seemed to busy thinking about something to recognize it.

At the mention of making him a camera, another blush was elicited. "I'll have to find a way to repay you." Luna Above, she was so... Something. Nathaniel wasn't sure how to describe it yet. But he was excited, for what would come from all this.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe smiled proudly as she sat up straight and folded her arms under her chest at his compliment. She then mocked clutching her chest for a wound when her returned fire.

And put her hands on the table when things got serious. Well, as serious as ghost hunting with a mundy could be. She then raises her right index finger as she is about to talk before pausing. "Which first? Ghost hunting or sex with ya?"

As for repayment, "Dude, I already got ya that electro meter thing and the thermal one. Throw in a camera? You," she leans forward on the table. It is VERY deliberate emphasis now, "Are gonna hafta pull an all nighter ta make it up ta me," the smile is positively evil, "Unless," licks her lips, "Ya happen ta give me a proton pack, oh ho ho ho!" She falls back into her seat, "Honestly not sure which wand I'd prefer ta handle. Yers or the ones invented by Ramis." After a moment she decided to ask, "Hmm, more coffee?"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

She was a convincing actor. And he... May have lingered a bit longer than he should've when she clutched her chest. He waited expectantly when she raised her finger, and bit his lip at the very blunt choice. "Ghost hunting prep and research, plus getting to know one another more... Among other things... Or ghost hunting, and getting to know one another. Again, among... Other things? Um. I prefer the first." Was she only interested in the physical stuff? Nathaniel figured there were probably... Way more ways she could get that than waiting for an awkward occult club founder to show a liking to her.

Ok yes, he was asking for a lot that was fair. Maybe he could- "Um.. I don't mind staying up late or anything, of course. Are you sure we-" Unless? Unless what?

Then she gave that smile and... And back to her jokes and innuendos. But finally she seemed to pause for a second to ask for coffee. Which gave Nathaniel room to cut through it all for a second. "Water? Please?...Is-..Or. Are we only going to be doing physical... Stuff? I don't mind it I was just wondering if we'd do more?... I'm wondering what you intend I guess?" It was a fair question- because Nathaniel was clueless. She seemed to like him?

But it's not like they'd talked for long, and their biggest connection was in a weird club. And what she was looking for, and what the crescent was looking for, might diverge quite a bit. "...If that's not rude to ask. Sorry." He scratched behind his head- did he just ruin the mood there? Great he was blushing again.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread