Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I mean, sure. I've seen me," Emily jokes.

There's a sad smile. "I just wish I knew what happened, y'know? He was taken, that much is simple. I looked for ages, but..." the Crescent shrugs. "I.... Thank you, but... I can't. I left it the same, more or less, in case..." In case he came back. She looks down into ther empty glass, sadly. "Y'know. he got back."

Looking around, she flags down a waiter and orders another bottle of red wine.

Turning back to Mable, Emily risks a smile. "Really? And... just what makes is special?" Her pale fingers stroke Mable's softly and she finishes off her second roll.

The last comment draws out a snigger. "Oh, yeah, she can be an animal - but You've never seen us together. I mean, we didn't get thrown out of the buffet, but I'm pretty sure we never saw those friends of hers again." She laughs, buttering a third bread roll. "I have to admit... I've been hiding that. I practically swallowed that entire lasagne when you left the other week. I do loads of heavy lifting and exercise! I have a super fast metabolism!" Emily protests, taking a huge bite out of roll number three.

The werewolf flags down another waiter to start ordering food, and begins pouring more wine.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable laughs, "Now I want to go to a buffet with the two of you just to watch the show."

"Hmm, the grove is where I meditate and do some of my naked rituals."
    Mable grinned.

Then she got super serious again and took Em's hand. "Listen, I don't know what happened or anything but I am here for you. Keeping his stuff in the same spaces doesn't help get him back. I think you need to expand. Seriously, I could pack the stuff. You could get the expansion done, then we can reset up his stuff. Think about how proud he will be of you and all you have accomplished. You must know you aren't alone in this. And you need to do what is best for you and your business." Mable's brown eyes looked intensely into Em's.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sniggers. "Maybe you will!"

A hand slides across the table and the werewolf grins. "Naked rituals, huh? What kind of rituals? Do I have to wear a special outfit?"

There is a sad smile. "That's really sweet babe... but... I'm just not ready to do that." She looks up. "I mean, I get it. I do. But the extension to the garage was always the goal, and, like, I've done that. And it's not like I don't have plenty of room." Emily squirms lightly. "Can we talk about something else?"

She looks around, and sips more wine. "Hey, when do you want me to look at that truck of yours?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded at the request to discuss something else. She had made her offer and knew Em would take her up on it when she was ready.

"Naked ritual. ummm implies no outfit. " Mable giggled. "I can show you when we go to the grove. There is a little pond I like to swim in also. Really just a simple thank you to mother earth for all she gives us. I have some strong spiritual connections with the land, I am a Pagan."

"My truck. Oh my goodness. That needs some help soon. I need an oil change and new wipers. Plus, the engine is making a funny noise. A whirring type of noise. When can you get me in?" Mable smiles sweetly.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Aw. Thanks babe. Mable was so sweet.

"Pagan? Cool! What branch of pagaism?" Emily replies, smiling. "And sometimes the innocent maiden," she gestures to herself, "gets to wear a fancy dress for rituals, right? And it's been a few years since I swam naked in a pond, or river or whatever, but it sounds like fun."

Emily's eyes bulge out of her head. "Mable Wood.... have you not been looking after your truck?" She sighs. "You ditz. What kind of whirring noise? While the engine is running? Changing Gear? Y'know what, just bring it over. |Tomorrow, babes." She pouts. "Oh, no. You can't get around this with that adorable smile, missy. You'll be paying for my services." Her eyes narrow playfully.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sorry- somehow missed this

"Branch? No specific branch. I take a little from different beliefs. Mine belief is more of a spirituality and thanking the gods and goddesses for all they give us. I have some friends who are wiccan but that usually means working together with a group and I tend to be solitary."

"No need to pout, I will place my truck in your hands. My truck seems very unhappy and I am sure you can make it happier." Mable gets a wide eyed innocent look. "Of course I'll pay."

"If you want to wear fancy dress you can but no need. I believe in natural aesthetics and come as you want for guests."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily listens carefully. Ever since the Change, religion was a bit of a misnomer for her, when Spirits really did exist. Spiritualist was kind of the best description for her as well. "So, what kind of gods and goddesses? Are they any in particular? DO they have names?" she asks, intrigued.

"I know you will. I never said how you'll pay though..." Emily lets the sentence hang in the air, sipping her wine again demurely.

"So, I can come as I like? Sounds like my kind of ritual," the Crescent says, smiling. "Sooooo.... what is it for?" she asks, running a finger around the rim of her glass. "Is it like a special pagan time, or ceremony? If you want to get me naked all you have to do is ask. Or get me alone in private. Seems to happen then anyway," she beams cheekily.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You my love, are a very cheeky girl.....And I love it." Mable wrinkled her nose in a hopefully cute way.
    "I will pay you so hard..."

"Yes they have names. Right now I am into the spring solstice. but the rituals I do in the grove are to thank Mother Nature for all she gives. In May, I thank Persephone and ask her to look over the crops. Morrigan leads the ceremonies, she represents the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone."

9. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Bump Xadun "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm lovely," Emily says, grinning widely. She sips her wine, and bites her lip playfully. "Bring it, sexy..." she bats back.

The werewolf nods, trying to follow. "They sound like form a few different religions. Is it all mixed together?" she asks, curious.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sorry, my response didn't go through the other day.

"I don't mind mixing religions. but in general, many religions get their practices from pagan practices or even native american practices."

"You are lovely," Mable's voice was husky with a promise of sex. The restroom? Was that too cliche?

"Bring it? Sounds like a challenge. Now?" Her foot goes up Em's leg under the table.

12. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread