Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The night for the meeting had arrived, and as such, Sera had closed Garden Grounds early to prepare. As they were in between holidays, there was no special decorations setup.

But there was a new cold brew coffee setup. It was scientific in appearance, with hand-blown glass pieces. Though it provided a precision cold brew drip technology for a mind-blowing cup of cold brew. At least she thought it was. The french doors to the patio were closed.

Extra coffee had been brewed, some flavored, some regular, as well as some tea. Sugar cookies and strawberry jam filled cookies had been placed on a plate on a table.

The Nix was rearranging things on the table, cups, plates for cookies, cups. Her outfit for the night was a pair of leather pants with a white one shoulder top. There was a diamond wrap ring on her left middle finger, sparkling in the lights, and hinting where her hand was.
    Xadun Rhodes Circe
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The door rang and Rhodes swept in the the coffee shop, fully suited and with some roses in his arms.

He slips between the chairs and wraps his arms around the Spring Queen. "Good evening darling. I got you a little something..." he offers, producing the flowers and kissing the Nyx on the cheek. "How was work today, my love?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shortly after Rhodes the bell rings again. The blue Fairest is sporting a very different style tonight. Neither suit nor gown but a rocker vest with a Nirvana belly shirt. The torn up jeans went with the vest's theme as did her very messy, shorter then last time she was seen, hair.

Her belt however is practically Batman worthy, holding a light of things that the tight jean pockets can't. Including her usual accessory. Circe closes her eyes to inhale the heavenly scent that is coffee. A joyful sigh escapes her, "I really need good coffee. Oh hey, yer both here already."

That was good. She needed to be sworn back in again, maybe with something to pad her wallet to make her connections more useful. Circe closes the door tightly as her hand moves to lock it, "Any surprise visitors planned before I lock this Seraphina?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Turning as she heard the bell, she smiled seeing Rhodes enter. Then positively lit up when she saw the roses. The Kiss was returned before sapphires look from the roses to him, “You are so sweet! And amazing!” she gushed, “Its been a long day.” She did look a little tired, but he would probably be the only one to notice that. “But seeing you has made the day one hundred percent better!” she adds with another kiss, and accepts the flowers. She had learned to start having vases in the coffee shop for such occasions. And the roses were placed in a prominent spot on the counter.

Turning from arranging the flowers, she smiled as she spotted the Summer.

“Circe! Looking good! That shirt is amazing! Definitely have to tell me where you got it.”
    The Nix could pull that off.

“If it’s coffee you need, I can hook you up! I have some freshly brewed, and I also have cold brew.” She indicates to the complicated looking glass tower. “And of course, tea and some cookies.” Ever the perfect hostess.

“Not that I know of. I wasn’t sure if we wanted to invite John. So thought I would wait and ask you two.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord sighs as the bell goes behind him. "Only you, Circe. You're about five minutes earlier than I hoped you'd be," he says, amused. "Though that's a lovely cut on you. Shorter than I'd expect, but very nice."

"Anything for you, darling," Rhodes smiles at Seraphina. "You were up early. Sorry I didn't see you before you left, but I had a very late, if profitable, night." He smiles as she kisses him. "Sit. Please? I'll get the drinks."

As he pours some coffee, the Flowering shakes his head. "Absolutley not. The man is no monarch of this Freehold. He seemed to think he, an unknown quality, needed the ability to harm members of the Freehold to do his job. Of course, I had to correctly lay down the interpretation for him." The Dread Lord rolls his overly large eyes. "Obviously I had to handle a more official capacity. What did the rest of you think of him?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe quirks an eyebrow and ear at the attire question. She'd found it in a drawer and needed something to match her, hopefully temporary, new hair do. "Thanks Sera, though yer lookin' sweet yerself and with a handsome accessory," she nods towards Rhodes. The holds up both hands defensively as she apologizes to him, "So sorry man. Just had ta get the lead out, umm," she touches her hair on the left which is shorter then the right, "Well thanks. Had ta improvise. Burnt is a bad look, ha ha."

The Larcenist locks the door after hearing Rhodes objection. He'd spoken to John more then she had. "That so," she heads for the seats, "I thought he didn't want the job. Strength of arms is also more Summer's MO then Winter," she takes a seat but spins the chain to face whom she is speaking to. In this case Rhodes, "Curious and cautious was the vibe I got from him. Maybe a little tryin' ta schmooze after yer talk with him. Ha," the Fairest barks a laugh, "Guess the Dread Lord scared him enough ta try diplomacy ta gain power. Good on ya Rhodes."

Though there is another matter Circe feels needs inclusion. "Aaand I really do need ta swear back in Rhodes. I'd love an oath that pads my wallet. My connections are very useful but funding is the real clincher fer it," money makes the world go round.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera simply laughs, before nodding, “It is a great cut on you. Not many can pull off such a style, but you own it.” She compliments.

“Yeah, I had contractors and workers coming in to finish the patio and to get the cold brew system setup. But I’m glad it was a profitable night!” clearly happy for him. How do you know Sera is tired? She actually sits without arguing with him. Smiling gratefully, “Thank you.”

But she does watch him pouring the coffee. Even though she knows he knows his way around the shop, she couldn’t help it.

Sapphires then blink, “Wait, really? And what job is that?” she asks as her own Mantle flared slightly, petals blowing across the room as her long hair danced in the breeze. “That’s just not ok. I mean, self defense I can understand, but that’s different.” She shakes her head.

“He seemed nice enough. Though sometimes it can be hard to get a good read on someone at a social gathering like that. They usually put their best foot forward.” Another shrug.

Smirking, “He is quite handsome.” She agreed. “But we should go shopping sometime, hangout, just have fun.” If not, that was fine.

After Circe mentions needing to swear her Oath again, she raises why she wanted the meeting, “I had wanted to meet with you guys because of the break in the Seasons. It was brought up to me that maybe the Director and Notary positions should be brought back. I’m personally not against it, but wanted to see what you each thought.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Flowering winks an emerald eye at the Summer Pixie. "I didn't push the envelope really, but reminding him the Freehold were still able to harm him does reassess priorities somewhat." Rhodes looks from Circe to Sera. "I didn't ask. He seemed very concerned that we did not enforce freehold law in any way - I may have neglected to mention that the total Freehold was only a little larger than those he met..." The Dread Lord comments airily. Fairest had to have their fun with others, and a little social torment went a long way to scratching that itch.

".... And you can stop watching my every move, madam," the Autumn Lord quips to Sera with a raised eyebrow. "I may not have won any local awards but I assure you my etiquette is excellent." He brings the coffee over, sighing. "Again with the quite handsome! Should I start calling you 'moderately attractive' in company?" He jokes playfully with the Spring Queen, smiling adoringly at her.

The Fairest takes his seat, and leans back. "Swear back in? Director and Notary? Well. That's an interesting idea, certainly." Eyes turn to Circe. "I'm not made of infinite pledges, Circe. If I have to keep acting as the anchor for new changelings I don't know how many more Pledges I can afford to spare just so you can get a... what? flamethrower? Bazooka? Something equally unsubtle?" he asks with wry amusement. "You could make a pact with anyone, Blueberry. It doesn't have to be me, though I'm charmed you seem to think it does." Rhodes looks to Searphina. "I don't know if Director would hold the seasons together in a monarch's absence... Did Ingrid ever do so, before my time? Or... was it Mhari, before her?"The Dread Lord ponders. "It might act as a suitable anchor for the Seasons, certainly, while the Freehold goes through another dry spell of members. I honestly wouldn't know for sure."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks and that is awesome news Sera," she smiles at the tired golden lady. She was nice to look at, wait, a nice Spring, so good for her business and all that.

Seraphina gets a brief curious look from Circe before she nods. Right that set up they'd had before. "I'm cool with it coming back. Makes sense given the small numbers and all. No idea on the Wyrd front fer it." She eyes Rhodes wondering if he'd an answer.

Circe giggles as Rhodes summarizes his chat with the new Winter. It was kind of funny. And odd for the man to threaten and whine about it to Rhodes if the I don't want to be king vibe Circe had gotten was legit. "Maybe I read the Cold boy wrong. Thought he didn't want the crown but good that ya put him in his place Rhodes. If ya really wanna spoke him next time ask me to show off my guns," eyebrows waggle as her ears bounce.

Circe nods at the issue of her swearing back in before she rolls her eyes at the insinuation that she had no subtly. Instead she says a different word, "Kevlar. Ya wear it under clothes, good gift ta share. And I have NOT been buying big stuff because I didn't have a Hollow to hide it in," the next smile has a lot of teeth, "I do now!" Then frowns, "But it also has the forge and practice with that needs mundy materials. Best not ta waste Hedgespun," she then smiles widely as she follows his gaze to the Spring, "And taking the oath with a golden hearted beauty sounds fun ta me." She then gives a curious look to Rhodes, "Though I thought actin' monarchs made the pact ta the Freehold itself or some shit like that. I uh," she sips her coffee, "Kinda wasn't the one ta weave pacts with my old motley. Too," she leaves it hanging trying to find a nice way to say blunt as a sledgehammer.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A bare shoulder shrugs, “Well, it is kind of hard to explain in a social gathering.” And it made her realize she was the longest lasting resident at this point. Which was kinda scary.

The look was returned with her sticking her tongue out at him. “It’s my shop, and I’m allowed to watch someone pouring coffee.” She lovingly teased. Then she rolls her eyes, “If that’s what you want to call me, that’s fine. You’re welcome top your opinion.” Even if it’s wrong. But of course, she was playing.

“It was brought up to me in a rather,” a pause, Sera wanted to be polite here, “unpleasant conversation. But it has merit.” It would work. “Flamethrower could be useful in the Hedge.” She offers with a small smirk. “Well, I’m willing to take on some of the burden. Crafting Pledges has never been my strong suit, but I am willing to learn and willing to assist.” She’d give it a go; it wasn’t fair for it to fall only on Rhodes. “It was Mhairi before Ingrid took it over. And there had been times when we didn’t have a representative of a Season with a Director. I believe it brought a sense of relief to those concerned with the break in the Seasons. Knowing there was someone in charge they could go to, someone in charge to help protect them. It worked quite well, there wasn’t any problems with it from what I remember. Though we never had someone to take over the security position. Only Director and Notary.” But there hadn’t been many threats back then.

She picks up her coffee cup and gently blows on it while listening to Circe.

A hand touches her chest, “Awww! You’re too sweet Circe!” golden hearted.

“Well, maybe there is something we can both learn here. To not only help the Dread Lord, but our own Seasons as well. If we both learn to weave Pledges better, we can help lift the burden.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread