Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Ventriloquist act?” she asked, looking at Sonnie, “I didn’t know you could do that. You should bring it here sometime, I know I’d love to see it!” encouraged the Nix. “And there are some creepy puppets out there. What did yours look like? Because if it looks like that creepy doll from the movies, with the white dress, then we might have a problem.” That thing was scary!

Laughing, “Well, that would be up to her. But I’m not in the business of offering up the Emerald Court as prizes.”

Sounded like the money was on board. “Uh, I don’t remember, but we did have some last time. So I can look into it and make sure we have some.” Then a chuckle, “Maybe someday the Hedge will invest in WiFi.” She jokes.

“Oh. You want to do something for Funderland as whole? Not just for the Coronation?” she asks, making sure she understands. “I’m not opposed to it. But it could make some of the others a bit, hesitant, to perform a talent. Maybe some having memories of being forced to perform while they were, away. But I think hosting something to bring the park into the news and attract more visitors is a good idea. So long as it was done with our safety in mind. Too much attention could be a bad thing.” She adds. “But for a Talent show at the Coronation, I’m willing to lend my skills with Hedgespinning as a possible prize. I’m not amazing at it, but I’d be willing to offer. As to a cash prize, surely you didn’t mean charging the Freehold to come to our Coronation.” Always check for clarification before accusing.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie just laughed, "I was kidding about the ventriloquist thing. I got no idea how to do that! I played the piano. I did come in third, though. Mom was disappointed." She idly rubbed her hands together in thought, "I should maybe learn, though. I could maybe find a cool puppet!" Then she blinked in realization, "Oh wait, we're judging, aren't we? I won't be able to compete! Phooey!"

The Beast looked at Titania, "A dress? What if the winner is a dude? And not a cross dresser?" She tapped a finger against her chin as she pondered the possibility. "However, Rhodes might look good in a skirt." Would he, though?

"Hmm... I'm with Sera. Do we really want more attention of the park? As long as we make enough to keep the lights on and the concessions stocked, we're good, right? We kind of need our privacy here."
    The Courser shrugged, "If we wanna kick up business a bit, maybe just do a coupon day or something?"

She waved off concerns about the weather on Saturn, "I'm part snow monkey. I'll be fine."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"No, of course the residents wouldn't be charged", they weren't thinking big enough, they lacked the ambition. All she could think about was the torrent of glamour. "We're the Season of desire and inspiration. We should be more open, share our gifts with the rest of the world", why they were so scared? Cutting themselves from the rest of the world to live up in their golden cages wasn't their way.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sticking her tongue out at the Beast, “You know, you really need like, a word you use when you’re joking.” She says with a laugh. “The piano is very relaxing and pretty to listen to.” A nod, “You should give it another go.” Could be good. “Well, maybe we can do something else to show of our own talents.” She wasn’t sure what, but between the three of them, they’d come up with something.

“Seriously? You want to get Rhodes into a skirt?” a chuckle and shake of her head, “I won’t stop you, nor will I protect you, but watching this go down will be beyond hilarious.” A shake of her head.

Looking to Titania, “Sharing our gifts with the rest of the world comes with risks. We’re drawing attention to ourselves, which could also draw the attention of the Gentry. It’s why I rarely sing in public, I don’t want to take the chance of the Gentry seeing me, or worse, my Keeper finding me. And I’m not the only one in the Freehold who doesn’t want to draw unwanted attention. It’s about the safety of the Freehold as a whole.” She thought that was something that was obvious. “And for someone so concerned with Freehold members that are Courtless, you seem quite eager to put yourself out there and possibly attract dangerous attention.” her expression turns soft, "Surely you see the danger? And there are other ways to inspire others without risking yourself or the Freehold."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Not knowing when I'm joking is half the fun! Heck, even I don't always know!" How was that possible? Who knows?

"Well, no," she laughed, "I remember his knees from the pool party. So pale..." So very pale.

"Yeah, I'd rather not be taken again, if you don't mind. We can encourage Desire in mortals, and be subtle about it. Sometimes, it's all about the little things." She folded her arms over her chest and nodded, "I spread inspiration all the time, thank you. Just the other day I inspired some people by showing off my jogging shorts. My ass fosters Desire." And gas giants, apparently.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

And the Treasured had to laugh, “At least it only adds to your charm.” She rather enjoyed the Beasts jokes and sense of humor.

More laughing, “Hey! I happen to think he has cute knees!” she protests with a grin, “But, I might be a bit biased.” A shrug. She was un love.

“I’ve always found it’s safer and easier to push desire in mortals with the way I dress. Then adding a smile at the right time, the perfect bat of an eye, and the desire flows.” She was never without Glamour that way. "Inspiration can come in many different forms, depending on the person. Some are inspired by a sunrise, some the way someone smiles." so it was about learning what worked. “Well, I don’t think I’ve seen you in jogging shorts, but your butt did look good in that bathing suit.” She had no issues admitting when another woman looked good.

“So maybe when it gets warmer, we can figure out an event to host here at the park. Bring in more customers, because cash flow is always a good thing, but have something that is safe for the Freehold as well.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Very well", she says putting on a frown, if they wanted to keep hiding like the Winter Court throughout their Spring Revel, it was their choice. Meanwhile, she was going to be loyal to her desires.
    They needed something earth-shattering, and with all due respect, Sonnie's backside was nowhere in the ballpark. "Just let me know what you have decided"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"My charm is multiplicative!" Sonnie smiled and nodded, then paused as she wondered how she knew that word. After a moment, she shook her head, unable to remember.

"See?" She gestured at the Nix, "This girl knows how to rock Desire. Lure those plebs in, suck up all the Glamour, and she doesn't even have to put out! It's about rounding the bases, not the touchdown." Ignoring her mixed sports metaphors, she waved off the compliment, "Thanks, but your bikini bod is the envy of everyone on the planet!"

The Beast looked to Titania, her smile diminishing in curious concern over the Telluric's dour attitude. "Hey, Starlight? What's wrong? Talk to us, babe!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She just wasn’t able to figure Titania out. It was like all of a sudden, the excitement was gone.

“What’s up? Your idea isn’t a bad one, not at all. It’s just there is more at stake here then just us. I would love to see the park host something. Maybe a dance in the Spring? A Spring Fling! We can get local bands, maybe even look into local vendors. And maybe something with flowers, brighten up the place.” She offered, hoping Titania would see she wanted to work with her.

Looking to Sonnie, then back, “If we are doing the luau, I think it would be wonderful for you to design the leis. You mentioned wanting to do something with plants, and bet you could come up with some beautiful floral designs.” Gushed the Nix with a nod.

Laughing and shaking her head, “That’s just my way of doing. There is no right or wrong way, but it’s always worked when I’ve done it. And I don’t think a woman has to put out, though some guys can be downright jerks about it! So always be careful.” Yup. “And…wait…rounding the bases and touchdowns?” she looked confused for a moment, “I don’t think those go together.” But she didn’t sound sure.

She didn’t want to get into a back and forth about bikini bodies, so she lets it slide.

A shallow nod as she pours more tea for Titania, “You can talk to us, no one is here to judge you.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Add that to the list of her suggestions tossed in the heap of things they'll never do. She misses Ingrid, dearly.
    "I'm fine", she says, raising her cup to her lips and marveling perplexed at Sonnie's jargon.
    "So, do we have a budget?"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread