Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

(Comms) A Text to Shodan
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(Comms) A Text to Shodan

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima sits on the front steps to his new home, enjoying the calm before the moving truck arrives and sweaty, overweight men wearing weight belts begin to bustle about bringing in boxes and furniture.

His phone vibrates, an alarm going off to remind him to do something very important.

"Oh Yes" he mutters to himself. He pecks away at the small digital screen, sending a very important text message.

Hello. I've newly arrived to the city to work at Mercy General. I was given your contact information when I was leaving LA as someone I could contact upon my arrival. When you have a moment please give me a call. I'll be spending my day standing around watching movers so I'm available at your convenience.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

2. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Redirected to the correct board - YYC

Woland Shodan

S
    Shodan

More than a little intrigued at the cryptic text message, Shodan decides to answer and look where this rabbit hole leads.

*ring ring!*

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima jumps slightly as the phone vibrates in his hand. He closes his eyes for a moment, composing himself before answering the phone.

"Hello! Thank you for the prompt response. I'm new to the area, but I was a registered Voter in LA, and was hoping you could assist me in getting involved with local politics."

The doctor smiles quite proud of himself for his covert, cloak and dagger response.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

S
    Shodan

Shodan smiles at the man's veiled words. The Council needs as many level-headed people as possible.

"Okay, so basically we have monthly meetings at the city hall. You should come by, introduce yourself. If you don't have a place to stay, it runs a bed and breakfast establishment for activists, too. Apart from the two of us there's one other guy that shares the party line. I was going to meet with him, but we can make it a three-way thing, I suppose? If you're cool with that, I can text you the address of my place"

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

"Very good! Please send me the address, I look forward to meeting you."

After exchanging pleasant fair-wells Anima hangs up the phone returning it to his pocket.
    Con Spells Cloaked

S
    Shodan

Shodan pockets his phone and continues to go about his day.

The new Comms thread is HERE. I think we're good to close?

Closed Thread