THREADID

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

To Her Grace, Prince Alessandra of the Domain of Sacramento:

I regret that my contacts have been less than adequate in assisting me in this investigation. I would like to humbly request that Her Grace lend the strength of her criminal connections in convincing Ms. Alejandro de Antonia, legal defense to Echelon, to reveal all she knows about her client's interests and activities. Also if Her Grace is willing, Echelon's head of private security, one Shura Zhenya, presented himself to prominent gang leaders close to the start of the year. I believe it would be of merit to obtain more information about him.

I have uncovered one lead in Echelon's accounting department that Deputy Patience and I are following up on. I shall keep you informed on its development.

Dutifully,

Reeve Mitnick

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale had placed a few calls, reaching out to a few people she knew. Some would talk, some didn’t want to help. And some just didn’t answer. But those that did always wanted some favor in return. It was how these things worked, especially in the criminal world, no one sticks their neck out for free.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-25 12:31:27 Ale rolls 7 to Getting help from Allies(Manip+Pers+Allies) (10 Again) 3, 1, 3, 4, 6, 1, 8 1 success
    Steven
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

S
    Steven

Her grace isn’t able to find out much about Shura Zhenya, but she is able to find out where Zhenya may be in the coming nights. Once a month, Shura, or one their men, meets with the heads of the various gangs that they keep on retainer in order to make sure everything is being kept in line, and to make the appropriate payments. They should be meeting [when you open the scene] at ARS Storage.

Closed Thread