Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily pouts at Amber. "Meanie. How can I copy if its hard to find? But maybe I'm just lazy," she waves a hand at her own outfit, grinning. "Thanks! I love cars. And when I put my Mustang together, it had to be my favourite colour!" She did love this blue. It was the best. "Oh... Mabel and me? We've met a few times! Last time we were trying to find her a cute hook up! And we totally succeeded. Mabel even gave them an open offer to meet again!" She leans in conspiratorially. "She looks so sweet and innocent, but those are the ones you gotta watch out for, y'know?"

"Oh, are you like a park ranger too?" she asks, interested. Wait, girlfriend? What? "Woah, uh, What?" The punk blurts, looking at Mabel. What had she said?

Fortunately, the romper-clad hottie smooth things over more elegantly. Unfortunately Emily is never one to be put off by a tease. "Maybe nothing. I know exactly what that looks like and if you aren't busy later I hope I can see it again..." she quips back playfully, then realises as her brain catches up with her mouth. Gaping slightly she looks at Amber and Thomas. "Um, I mean.... fuck. Well.... wouldn't you?" She asks brightly, presenting Mabel with outstretched hands. When caught out, make a joke.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coworkers. Could October ever hangout with her coworkers? Probably not.

“That’s an interesting pairing. How did you two get into that?” she wondered how the two tied into each other.

Smirking, “Simple. It suits you; the colors are ones that compliment you. Plus, you have the confidence and are secure enough in yourself to wear it. It’s a good thing.” Was she the only one who knew what that meant? Smiling, “Pleasure to meet you as well. Did you want a drink?” offers the Enchantress, sipping her own.

Well, she didn’t confirm Emily was her girlfriend, but she didn’t deny it either. This would get fun.

Shrugging, “That depends on how determined you are. There are ways. And lazy?” she looks at her suspiciously, “I somehow doubt that.” Lazy people don’t color their hair like that. “Put it together?” did she work on cars? Or did she mean something else? “That reminds me, I probably should look into getting a car.” She was probably going to stay here long enough that having one would be good.

Laughing, “That’s what I hear. But when it comes to Mable, I’ll keep that in mind.” But it was true, the quiet, innocent ones were the ones that were trouble.

Eyes watch the story unfold about the girlfriend term over her drink. Such a sensitive term.

Shrugging a shoulder innocently, “You seem to have that handled. Plus, there is the whole girlfriend thing and I’m not getting involved in that.” There was humor in her voice.

T
    Thomas Boyle

"Are you a mechanic, then? Or just a car enthusiast?" He asks the blue-haired woman, and at her conspiratorial tone he just smiles, nods and says "Trust me, I know"

The punk's apparent bewilderment at him calling her a 'girlfriend' of Mable is met with a shrug "Fine. Just 'friend', then, if you prefer" 'with benefits' more likely, but Thomas is polite enough not to mention that. Besides, it's not like the Valkyria's mortal conquests are any business of his. Satisfied, the Ventrue's attention shifts towards the other woman he just met.

"It's a growing market. People are becoming more and more environmentally conscious, they want their immediate surroundings to be managed well. They want to learn about the role nature played across the ages, and about tending to it in their own small ways. We believe the sum total of these small changes transforms into a noticeable difference" He explains to Amber. When she, in turn, describes what she meant by 'wearing the shirt well', the Lord simply smiles, but at the offer of a drink a head is shaken.

"I don't drink. Buddhist, you see. I just come to places like these to people-watch" Which is not that far from the truth, and on the off chance any of these people know the first thing about Buddhism, Thomas is more than capable of upholding the deception "And what is it that you do, Amber?"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Me? I'm no trouble at all." Mable grins mischievously.

"Ya, I work for the Urban Forestry service as a ranger and do a bunch of volunteer stuff to help with the after math of the forest fires."

"And I also work a green farm that teaches people about solar and wind power and stuff like that."

"I have to agree that shirt looks supremo on you, Thomas."

Thomas asks Amber what she does and Mable listens with interest.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Very for some things... but I'm preparing for a big investment so I wouldn;t be able to chase a pretty dress right now," Emily reminds herself, frowning a little and drinking her first drink. "I guess not," she says, brightening up again. "I just love the lazy days I get. And yehah put it together! I'm the best damn mechanic in the State! If you need a car, I fix old ones up from time to time. Or if you just need a tune-up or something." She fishes in the jacket and pulls out a card, her gaze flicking between Amber and Thomas. "I'm both a worker and enthusiast. Cars are like my second favouite thing in the universe."

"Oh really? How do you know? How does he know?" Emily asks Thomas curiously, then Mabel surprisedly. Was the little cutie just as much of a sex enthusiast as the werewolf? "What girlfriend thing?" She asks, trying to look innocent but failing and smirking. "Can't two girls have wild consensual sex without being labeled this and that?" Again there's a moment as Emily's brain catches up with her mouth. "Um.... shit. Oh well. I guess the secret's out." she shrugs exaggeratedly, grinning.

Emily is finishing off her drink and almost chokes laughing. Mabel gets a stare. "No trouble at all huh? Two words missy - Body. Shots. Then tell me you aren't trouble."

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A Buddhist? She’d keep it to herself if she bought that one or not. “One of the, what are they called, primary vows?” hey, there were slow nights in the ER, it happened, and she tended to research weird things. “At least it helps you not break any of the other vows.” She still wasn’t believing it, but, whatever. She’d heard less creative excuses. “I’m in the medical field.” A safe way to say what she did without getting overwhelmed with medical questions.

She snorted, “Not with that grin you’re not.” She says with a laugh, ordering herself another drink.
    “Oh. What a commendable job to do. Good for you, we need more people willing to do that.” She saw some of the results of the fires, the ones you don’t hear about as often.

A bare shoulder shrugs, “That’s too bad, I think you’d look great in something similar.” Especially with the hair. “Well, that’s quite the boast there.” Best mechanic in the state? Not that she’d be able to know if the girl was lying or not. Most she knew about cars was how to drive them. “Oh, I’ll keep that in mind. Well, once I find one and buy it. Not too excited about spending a day off car shopping.” She rolls her eyes as she says it. Accepting the card, she looks it over, then slides it into her purse, “Thanks!”

Eyes move from Emily to Mable, then back, “They certainly can, nothing wrong with that. Labels are a bit archaic in my opinion, but some people need them. And if that was a secret,” a finger points to the two girls, “Then you suck at secrets.” She says playfully with a laugh.

An eyebrow raises, “Oh, sounds like there is a story behind this. Care to share, or should I order the shots right now and watch what happens?”

T
    Thomas Boyle

"A big investment? What'd that be?" Thomas is the creature of ambition, in the sense that he puts a lot of stock in it. When Emily mentions hers, his eyes flicker with interest and anticipation "I don't have a car to fix but I'd be tempted to take the card, if you have any to give away" You never know when a little outside help would be needed, especially outside Thomas' field of expertise.

At the punk's surprise, Thomas first responds with a chuckle, masking the need to formulate an evasive response "I guess it shows not just in bed? Mable is a very protective person, she goes from warm and fuzzy to leg-breaker in nothing flat when someone infringes on her terrirtory" He explains "In other words, if you worry about competition, I assure you there's none to be found from me" Their relation is something altogether different.

His interest shifts to Amber again "Yes, the five precepts of training. Signposts on the trail of enlightenment" He nods to Aber's admission of profession "A doctor" He muses, to himself really, but leaves it at that. If she wanted to elaborate, she'd have done so by now.

The Lord listens to the nascent discussion about 'labels' and - by extension - language. At first, he says nothing, but then off-handedly comments "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" His fingers tap the bar slowly as he says this, as if following a melody only he can hear "Words have power. To organize, and to create. I wouldn't dismiss them so easily"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"What? Body shots are fun. And we didn't get kicked out, even with Sonnie trying to bite her own ass." Mable giggled.

"Order shots." Mable nods, "But only if you join in. And Thomas... we could order alcohol free shots. I bet shots would be super yummy off of you. We could call it team building." Mable waggled her eyebrows at him suggestively comic manner. Mable tilted her head as she considered how it would be to lick shots off his well built body.

"Emily, I would love to come by some evening and work on some cars with you. I'm pretty handy holding a light and I know names of tools so I could hand you some.... or I could help you remove the crossbar member when you take out a transmission." Mable casually mentioned some of her car repair knowledge. Then she nibbled Emily's shoulder.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Urgh, what can I say, you gotta be confident in a male-dominated field. You must get that all the time. They only listen if you show you're better than them and often not even then." Emily can't help the bitterness creep into her voice. Banging heads was tiring. Finishing the first drink and slickly changing it for her second, she looks back at Amber. "I do not suck at secrets! I just didn't know how open we were being! Not everyone is as laid back about it as I am." She shrugs, grinning.

The werewolf turns back to Thomas. "Yeah, I'm preparing for an expansion to my business. More garage space, bigger storage, maybe even look at some sales! It's gonna be, like, super busy, but once it's done? I'll be set for years as long as I keep business coming in." She roots around in her pocket for another card, this done more worn. "Uh, sorry about the shape, but the number is good! I normally keep a few on me."

The Ithaeur shakes her head. "Sure, and that's fine, but words can also influence perceptions to levy judgement, ostracistion, and pressure to act in certain ways that don't endanger or even enhance harmonious social living - that's where I usually take an issue." She shrugs. "But hey, I'm not here to get on a soap box. I just don't like pre-judgement before people know me."

Mabel gets an openmouthed stare. " Oh, you wanna play that game again? This might not be the right place... but we can try. And you're welcome to help me out any time Mabs." As her shoulder gets nibbled Emily mumbles a low satisfied sound and slips an arm back around the vampire, squeezing her butt. "The story is someone teases me a lot and learned just how persuasive I can be!" She says to Amber, grinning again.

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

+1
    SL
    PRE

When you want an interesting night, go to a bar. The turns this conversation had taken were not only unexpected, but a bit entertaining. In the right light, with enough to drink.

Raising an eyebrow as she sips her drink, “I said medical field, nothing about which branch.” She points out. “Though if I was, it would be wrong of me not to point how pale you and Mable look and it could point to a serious medical condition. Or you could be getting ready for Halloween early, which I can respect and get behind.” There was then a shrug. “Though I wish I had known, I would have joined in.” she adds.

Wait….what the hell did God have to do with anything? “Well, should I want a religious discussion, I’ll make sure to give you a call.” Or a discussion on fairy tales. “I don’t dismiss them, I just don’t put much weight into labels. They have a time and place, and are needed to make the world function, but using them for relationships? Nah.” Now there were words for relationships she supported and used. But this wasn’t the place, these weren't the people and he wasn't the guy.

“Wait,”
    she says with a smirk to Mable, “someone was biting their own ass? Clearly there is a story, come on, share.” She encourages.

“Well, since you put it like that, how could I refuse?” so she orders shots, a mixture of different ones. Not knowing if there was a preference. “Team building?” and she had to laugh, “I need team building like that at my work.” With a shake of her head. That would be something.

A slow nod, “Uh huh. Tends to be one of those important things to establish early on.” She offers with a sly grin.

“That sounds exciting and fun! Good luck!” and she meant it. The girl seemed nice enough.

“Here here!”
    she raises her glass to Emily.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread