Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

About that situation in Folsom

THREADID
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Since he couldn't call them both at the same time, and a Skype conference wasn't a solution either, Thomas leaves a note in the Nox for Jacque and Derek Menzies

Gentlemen,

I heard from Krieg that there is a problem in Folsom. Something about a prison and a troublesome Kindred? Now, the Hierophant is unavailable presently, but I am more than willing to offer myself, my library and my mortal connections for research purposes. If you could visit me in the Crone Temple on [DATE], we would be able to shed some light on this mystery.

Or you could continue to flail around blindly. Your choice.

Best regards,
    Thomas Boyle

In preparation for their answer and the actual meeting, Thomas was working. Meditating, to bring the needed knowledge to the surface. Reading, when it was not enough. All to showcase that they were being foolish for even thinking they can solve this riddle without him.

9 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-10 02:01:49 Thomas Boyle rolls 13 to Occult research (It + Occ + 2 + WP) (10 Again, WillPower) 9, 2, 3, 9, 2, 10, 3, 9, 2, 9, 10, 9, 10, 9, 4, 4 9 successes

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A grin passed over Jacque's lips as he read the last line of the letter. A note is left in reply:

I look forward to it Mister Boyle. Per our discussion at the meeting of the Lords, I had recommended that you be included in the initial conversation. I believe Sheriff Moretti wished to limit the initial think-tank as to keep discussion somewhat coherent. Deputy Krieg represented for knowledge of the Occult. Once we hit this roadblock, I again recommended that your expertise be sought. In case he didn't let you know, this matter has very high visibility with the Prince.

Jack

I had kept a spot open for this so I'm ready to go

Blood Hunt:

S
    Steven

Thomas, please see your PM's

T
    Thomas Boyle

I opened a Scene. Vassagon , please join us at your leisure

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.