Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mister Thomas Boyle-

I hope this letter finds you well. I would prefer to have this conversation in person, but I hope that the willingness to put these observations to paper is a satisfactory indication that I believe them to be true.

I am writing to follow up with our conversation. After some meetings and discussion, I do not see at this time from her words or actions that Her Majesty harbors any distinct prejudice towards the Circle. Any issues that exists are due to individual actions that warrant them, and unrelated to the choice of faith. Likewise, I also followed up with the Sheriff and she was willing to provide context to those feelings I mentioned, as well as an insight that she no longer has those feelings of inherent discomfort with the local chapter. Given the detail of the conversation, I'm quite satisfied that she would not be the political rival I hypothesized in the clan meeting, unless something new occurred to provoke it.

I am looking forward to hearing if you've made any progress on your business with mirrors or any other glimpses you may have to offer. Perhaps we can plan to discuss over a game of chess sometime when things aren't so busy?

-Jack

Thomas Boyle Woland

Blood Hunt:

T
    Thomas Boyle

A response comes soon after:

Herald Jacque,

I will take your word on both the points you are making. I am also glad to announce that after a meeting with Priscus Simmons any lingering doubts about what transpired during the last Formal Court have been put to rest, and we have moved past them. No Prestation was necessary on either side.

However, I regret to say that between the already scheduled meetings with other members of the Domain, renovations to the Temple and the need to maintain and expand a cover among the kine I will be unavailable in the near future. I will contact you when I have some more breathing room, and hopefully we will work something out. To lift the veil a little - my planned adventure with the realm of mirrors is on hold until I can gather more sources on the whereabouts and capabilities of the 'Red Jack'. I even started amassing a library on the subject.

My apologies for the unsatisfactory answer

-Thomas Boyle

I am capped right now with possibly more stuff to come. So sorry! Could you keep this open so Thomas can ping Jack when they both have a Scene slot available?

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Domain is certainly abuzz, I look forward to when our schedules align. Your answer is far from unsatisfactory. If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

-Jack

I'm also pretty much capped for a minute but I wanted to get the letter out to make sure the information continued to flow while I was stuck in scenes.

Blood Hunt:

Closed Thread