Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Arturo to Madcap

THREADID
    A
    Arturo Garcia

A letter would find its way to Madcap, hopefully with some urgency.

Mr. Madcap

We have yet to formally meet, but I find myself and another find ourselves in a situation. We have been tasked with rooting out a threat to this Domain, but we are short on bodies. If all signs are accurate we will likely needs someone who knows how to carry themselves in a heated situation. If any of this sounds up your alley please reach out to me at here, ___-___-____ or otherwise contact myself or Mr. Derek Mitnick.

I look forward to hopefully working with you,

- A. Garcia

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap reads the notice, mulling over whether or not to give the embattled Bishop a call.

Need allies, but Lords can be snakes...

The thought rang in his ears. His distrust of Arturo's cousin was clear, but it was on that same issue that he and the rugged Lance seemed to agree. Additionally, the reality of Arturo's struggle proved difficult to ignore. The Domain had tasked a starving Lord to root out a problem. They were either being cruel or wanted him to fail... and it was the idea that Arturo's success could cause Jacque some level of irritance that finally drove the Bruja to flip open his phone.

The reality was that securing Arturo's support and alliance could be the first step to ensuring Jacque would learn that Cap wasn't a man to be messed with. And Jacque's word would mean less if Madcap helped his rival gain favor.

The Bruja would get his apology.

Thus, Madcap dialed the number and waited for man to pick up.

Ring, ring

A
    Arturo Garcia

It only took a couple of rings,

"Garcia."

Simple and too the point.

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

"It's Cap. Time and place, Garcia."

Blunt and clear. It was best not to discuss too mamy details. Not on the phone at least.

A
    Arturo Garcia

"Nox, meeting room at (this time) on (this date). I look forward to working with you."

The Gangrel kept it simple, so would he. Unless anything else needed to be asked he would leave it at that.

Thank you for quick reply! Will get you tagged in when we have it up (which should be shortly)

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

"Yep."

That was it. A single word to show Madcap had heard him. Then there was nothing save the audible click as Madcap closed his flip phone.

He'd be there.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.