Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Grocery Shopping

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Phenominal cosmic power. Lead into gold. Fire from nothing. Summon the dead.

All really cool. All what mages can do or have.

Save Worm. Worm was useless. He was good enough to get the groceries. Barely.

And so he walked the aisles, getting the ingredients for his Master's strange diet. Whenever he saw someone interesting, he'd practice his magic a little, see how their soul fared {note=Soul Marks, core 135}. Never to meddle, just to know. Then he could watch them, see how they reacted to their disordered or ordered soul. And it was good practice too.

As long as he didn't run into anyone who could stare back. That would be bad.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

M
    Mysantheral

It was just one of those days. A bad night's sleep followed by a though work. It was also one of those days in which the stench of death followed you from the morgue. It was one of those days where you realy had to buy onions, and you draged the stench of death into your local grocery store.

Following the revelations of the last few months she was dissapointed. She could bend steel with bare hands and speak with the dead, yet still she was stuck doing the old thing, the normal thing.

Not even the people was any change. There's the owner. The old lady from upstairs. The punk kid living two blocks down. The weird industrial artist. Even those that were not regulars wasn't noteworthy or any change from the regular. The biker that most likely owned the Harley outside. The guy in a polo shirt that looked like he came from some crapy sitcom. The guy with those thick glasses who looked like he was all caught up in his own thoughts. She looked at each of them in turn with sternly.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm was going through the dairy aisle when he spotted the woman giving him the glare.
    Whats her problem. he mused, before begining to stockpile on the peach yogurt.

Wait, I can find out. A mental smile.

Worm casts improvised Soul Marks
    1 success

He stares back at her, absentmindedly filling his cart with yogurt.

Does Hel have any derangements?
    (and i'm sure her unseen sense ping)

M
    Mysantheral

Upon turning his enchanted senses upon two things become apperant. Nestled deep in her soul lies a derangement that got it's strands woven into every aspect of her being. Shadows of other problems lie in its fringe, not yet substantial or reall but able to grow.

And she seems able to sense his spellcasting, freezing up in mid action before looking about.

What the hell? She sweeps the store, giving both the guy in glasses and polo shirt man a annoyed glare for staring at her. After a moment she calms down and begins to work on creating the Imago of the spell she would need to see the use of supernal powers.

Casting Improvised Grim Sight

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

q for West

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

As Worm already had Sight up, he will see a spell spring to life around the woman, but will need to Scrutinize the spell for more information. Hel can now see that Worm also has an Active spell, but will also need to Scrutinize to learn anything more.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Oh Shit.

"Uh, excuse me miss, Sorry about that." Worm offers. he seems to have withdrawn into himself, shirking back from her. The cascade of yogurt containers has stopped for the moment.

M
    Mysantheral

Hel stares at Worm with a blank expression, though the eyes behind her glasses are harsh. It might be suprise or perhaps she's offended at him working magic in her pressence? It's hard to tell.

Damn it! I thought this little corner of town only contained Sleepers. After a moment she sighed for herself. Not that I ever checked it out, to be sure.

After a deep breath she looked back at Worm and straightened, though the effect most likely might be rather silly due to her short stature, and strides forward towards him. "No harm done. Who are you?" She stops just short of his cart and glances down into it. After a moment of embarased silence she breaks it again and forces a smile, trying to take the edge of her previous words. "And, you should buy the other brand. More healthy."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

So she isn't going to kill me. Yet. Maybe she's depressed? Or just psychopathic and going to strangle me with her bare hands. Or not. Live for the moment, die any day, learn all you can.

"I'm Worm. Nice to meet you." He extends his hand. Warm friendly smile. "Whats your name?"

"And you are right, but Aaron won't eat from them, says the resonance is wrong. So he gets these ones." He shrugs.

M
    Mysantheral

Hel looks at Worms hand for a few moments before shaking it. Her hand is covered in faded scars, or maybe it's just one big one? Her smile seems less strained and more genuine.

"I'm Hel. Nice to meet you as well. Didn't think I would run into this many of... us... here. Not in this part of town or... at all!" She smiles, seeming enthusiastic. "Havn't seen you here beofre. Live nearby?"

I know what I've been told about talking with someone... but caution be damned.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread