Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Elettra to Garcia

THREADID
    E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra hopped into her car to head to the police station and dials Arturo Garcia right away.

**Phone Rings**

A
    Arturo Garcia

A few rings.

"Garcia, speak."

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Hey, it's Elettra. Detective Morgan just called from the police station. He wants to talk to me about you. Do you know what's up with that?"

A
    Arturo Garcia

"The police station? Name means nothing to me. What department did they say they were from?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Sorry, I didn't think to ask him. I was thrown off by the fact that they were calling me and asking about a Mr. Garcia. They wouldn't give a first name. Lina had me call you as I am on my way there now. So you haven't done anything to get on their radar? I am just confused on the connection between us they think we have since we've barely talked. I will see what they want and update Lina when I can."

A
    Arturo Garcia

"As man who has dealt with the law, always ask what rock they are crawling out of. Helps you find what fires are best to put out. I have been off grid, been sure to cover myself - especially given my current state. Let me check something, one moment. Could one your Shadows be up to no good?"

He had been asked to do potentially dangerous things with three shadows in the room...And the other Lance was a shadow - having uttered a few words at best to their Priscus it seemed any of them were a more likely origin for this than their own relationship.

"I will lay low for now unless I am needed. Is there anything you need immediately?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Yeah, I haven't had to deal with the law so it threw me off guard. I will remember that for next time. It could be one of my Shadows. I guess I will find out soon enough." Elettra sighs heavily not looking forward to talking to the detective.

"Thank you for answering my questions. That's all I was needing. If for some reason it does deal with you, I will give you the heads up after I am done. You have a goodnight."

A
    Arturo Garcia

First time for everything, you have done well. Before you head into the station delete your call history and any incriminating messages. You are better off even just grabbing a burner phone and playing the poor card. Fresh number takes five minutes to get and its better to have that then say you have nothing.

I will be in touch.

Arturo will let Elettra hang up before doing the same.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Smart man! Thank you for the advice. I will swing by the store real quick and get one. Talk to you later." Elettra hangs up.

Thank you for the scene
    !

Closed Thread